Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 12:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Death Of Mezian
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-15-2018, 04:10 PM

Okay, so with the the fourth loss in a row I find my self at a crossroads. Do I keep doing on with how I am portraying this character or do i change it?The main reason why I began the Mezian vs Micheal Storyline was to hopefully be able to explore the character. Allowing you to watch him flesh out and find out things him. Most of the things you and he as a character would be learning together. Kind of a immersive experience.

As of late I feel like I don't have the time or the energy to do something like this. And quite honestly the main issue is that I don't feel like I am strong trash talker. My style is of talking shit is a lot more satire and sarcasm. I jab you at an intellectual lever or at least I try to do. I feel like I cant do that with this forum or at least I haven't found the right way to do it.

But the the real reason I made this post is so I can get some sort of idea of where I should take him.

1.Do I continue the current storyline?

2.Do I go back to the Mezian is an assassin for hire line?

3.Should I come up with something more.( I was thinking of maybe having this all be a drug induced dream. The end result of me losing my son. That Way I guess I could take the easy way out and try to revamp him that way.)

4. I dump him completely and work on Jessalyn full time?

Any and all suggestions and comment are welcome.Please try to stay on the side of positive feed back

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mezian's post:
JimCaedus (02-17-2018)
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

02-15-2018, 04:49 PM

Why not just combine 1 and 2?

HEY LOOOK ARE ME I'S AND CUCKCOCK ALL DAYS DERRRRR HUH HUH HUH GKUG GLUG GIMME YOUR SPERM CELL!

My sig got edited to match my overly shitty behavior so now I can play tough guy asshole IC anywhere I go. Except at home where my mother will beat my o-ring to keep me in line.
Hate Post Like Post
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-15-2018, 05:02 PM

Well I guess I could do that. He sorta is for the most part right now but i guess i could take it outside of the realm of angels. Thanks bud

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-16-2018, 07:47 AM

I think your biggest downfall when it comes to wins and losses is really just amount of output. I'm not saying you have to write long RPs or a lot of RPs to always win, but the quality level of most writers here is pretty even. There are a few that are extremely good and a few that need work, but everyone else is right around the same in terms of ability.

So, regardless of storyline, if you put up a 500 word RP... there's just not that much story in it. I can write "Vinnie is a hitman" and then write two paragraphs about how I'm going to beat my opponent, but that's not really telling a story, it's just telling me what the story is supposed to be.

So, realistically, it doesn't matter what the gimmick is. It matters that the work produced is superior to the work your opponent produces. Trust me, some of the dumbest gimmicks of all time have done really well here (including me!) - but if you write two okay roleplays that are pretty small and don't really tell me anything, and your opponent writes four okay roleplays that have more substance to them... well, he's going to win.

Just my two cents.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
erikblack (02-16-2018), JimCaedus (02-17-2018)
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

02-16-2018, 07:57 AM

Yup. If you're going to have a background story (I do), it needs to be fleshed out. Even if it's a little at a time

HEY LOOOK ARE ME I'S AND CUCKCOCK ALL DAYS DERRRRR HUH HUH HUH GKUG GLUG GIMME YOUR SPERM CELL!

My sig got edited to match my overly shitty behavior so now I can play tough guy asshole IC anywhere I go. Except at home where my mother will beat my o-ring to keep me in line.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-16-2018, 10:28 AM

its bad enough for me to write stories about gilly nowadays. i might recycle some ideas here and there but mostly they come off the top of my head.
to be honest i dont even know where to take gilly. he's been through it all. demonic posession, had 3 gfs, now a wife.. i dont know where to go

so any advice, ideas could help me as well

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Drew Archyle Offline
Apex's Weakest Link duh

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-16-2018, 10:51 AM

(02-16-2018, 10:28 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: its bad enough for me to write stories about gilly nowadays. i might recycle some ideas here and there but mostly they come off the top of my head.
to be honest i dont even know where to take gilly. he's been through it all. demonic posession, had 3 gfs, now a wife.. i dont know where to go

You want advice? How about not hijacking other peoples feedback threads. You want feedback make your own thread and ask for it.

[Image: mIFJDRA.png]

Former:

[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
w/ Robert "The Omega" Main and and James Raven "Apex" Longest reigning tag team champions in XWF history at 241 days.
[Image: nLYNvyj.png]
[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

February 2018 Superstar Of The Month
March 2019 RPOTM For Captain Americhyle - The First Apexvenger
Winning Team War Games 2017 w/Apex
XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Jefferson Jackson Offline
Warfare GM & XWF Business/Financial Supt

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-16-2018, 10:57 AM

(02-16-2018, 10:28 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: its bad enough for me to write stories about gilly nowadays. i might recycle some ideas here and there but mostly they come off the top of my head.

Peter should pick up a "White Ninja" gimmick. Kind of like Beverly Hills Ninja with Chris Farley where a fat white guy jumps around and does some pretty clumsy karate. I think it could add depth to Peter and give him several branches to expand not only his skills in the ring, but everything.

Just a thought.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Jefferson Jackson's post:
Drew Archyle (02-16-2018), Finn Kühn (02-16-2018), JimCaedus (02-17-2018), The Engineer (02-16-2018)
Louis Maxwell Pryce Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

02-16-2018, 10:32 PM

Cereal Killer Cad = dumb as hell gimmick = like super winner.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Louis Maxwell Pryce's post:
JimCaedus (02-17-2018)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-16-2018, 11:27 PM

(02-16-2018, 10:57 AM)Jefferson Jackson Said:

Peter should pick up a "White Ninja" gimmick. Kind of like Beverly Hills Ninja with Chris Farley where a fat white guy jumps around and does some pretty clumsy karate. I think it could add depth to Peter and give him several branches to expand not only his skills in the ring, but everything.

Just a thought.

i think i got something up my sleeve regarding this.. stay tuned once warfare comes back to the states

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
JimCaedus (02-17-2018)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-17-2018, 12:25 AM

(02-16-2018, 11:27 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:
(02-16-2018, 10:57 AM)Jefferson Jackson Said:

Just a thought.

i think i got something up my sleeve regarding this.. stay tuned once warfare comes back to the states

[Image: v1.bjsxMzgyMjE7ajsxNzU5NjsxMjAwOzI3MDA7NDA2OA]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Jefferson Jackson's post:
(02-17-2018), (02-17-2018), Finn Kühn (02-17-2018), JimCaedus (02-17-2018), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-17-2018)
John Holliday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-17-2018, 12:34 AM

(02-17-2018, 12:25 AM)Jefferson Jackson Said:
(02-16-2018, 11:27 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:
(02-16-2018, 10:57 AM)Jefferson Jackson Said: Peter should pick up a "White Ninja" gimmick. Kind of like Beverly Hills Ninja with Chris Farley where a fat white guy jumps around and does some pretty clumsy karate. I think it could add depth to Peter and give him several branches to expand not only his skills in the ring, but everything.

Just a thought.

[Image: v1.bjsxMzgyMjE7ajsxNzU5NjsxMjAwOzI3MDA7NDA2OA]

Oh Gods above, please let this happen.
Hate Post Like Post
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-17-2018, 12:40 AM

[Image: M4BhZ45.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
Thomas Nixon (02-18-2018)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-17-2018, 01:04 AM

I said White Ninja. Don't try to make this your own Graves.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jefferson Jackson's post:
(02-17-2018), Finn Kühn (02-17-2018), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-17-2018)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-17-2018, 10:03 AM

and u thought karate kid was good. wait till my 2nd rp for turning point

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Finn Kühn (02-17-2018), Thomas Nixon (02-18-2018)