Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Oh Hi Jonee...
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-14-2018, 04:12 PM

[Tommy hears a knock on the door, and opens it to see his ex Jonee holding her baby with those straps on her chest. He let her enter in, and she quickly sits around his dining room area. Tommy sits across from her to know what’s is going on.]

Jonee: Tommy, I have something to explain to you, I made a huge mistake.

Tommy: What are you talking about Jonee?

Jonee: I had to keep you away from the hospital, I didn’t want you to see the man who impregnated me few years ago.

Tommy: Okay, I am totally over that now… I moved on, so longs that baby isn’t mine I could care less about the piece of shit.

Jonee: Why are you saying all this? I thought you wanted to be a father, and raise our daughter I have in my arms.

Tommy: I mean Jonee, you should go back to that man who fucked and dumped the seed inside you. I don’t want to even know what happens to you and that bab—

[Jonee slams her fist on his table.]

Jonee: The man is abusing me and my daughter, he leaves bruises and scars on my baby and I. I want to escape out of Brooklyn, and move in with you Tommy.

Tommy: This apartment is only fit for one, and that one is me. The reason why I moved out of Brooklyn, was because of you. You betrayed me and ruined whatever fucks I have for you. At one point, I wanted to marry you and live a sable life… but now, that fucking dead!

Jonee: It shouldn’t be dead between us… we can sti—

[Tommy turns his head way from her, and she got offended.]

Jonee: You are a worthless piece of shit you know, do you know how much I try and try to sacrifice being afraid of a man who might murder me and my baby; can you stop being selfish for once and man the fuck up!

Tommy: Look Jonee, I want you and your fucking daughter leave my crib alright. You chose to lay with him, get impregnated by him… so now, you must live with your own choices. JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!

[Jonee then leaves his dining area, and leaves through his door. He slams the door behind her, as the scene fades into static….]

[Image: ecw134.jpg]

"You know something, I wish I hadn’t ever got involved with Jonee. She was my muse; she was the one who I wanted to be my wife. But she decided to turn her back on me, well, I turn my back unto her. She gets hurt by another, isn’t my own problem.

Clearly, I have some issues that seem to plague my own tortured soul. I feel like I am not honestly capable to be the man, I even see myself walking away as a winner against Myst. She had everything figured out from the start in this company.

Myst, I know your busy with Warfare and trying to give your full attention to whomever your facing, either you win or lose doesn’t really matter to me. So long you are ready to jump ship into Savage this upcoming Saturday.

You may not be worrying about me, and that’s even better. It gives me more of an opportunity, to take advantage of you. When you step foot inside that ring, all tired, sweaty, death looming upon your eyes…. You will witness the pain I shall inflict upon the former Champion."

[Camera looms up on Tommy’s face]

"Myst, you don’t seem to understand that I am not Robbie or Rider nor your boyfriend Chaos. I swear upon my baby mother’s grave, that I will turn your paper machete that can fly away back into your hometown, in one piece or not."

[Tommy pulls out a picture of Myst, he licks on the photo, and pulls out a match. Tommy then gets up to his feet, and he walks to the nearest trash bin. He lights it on fire and drops it inside the bin. The camera pans once more to Tommy’s face.]

"Myst….

You’re going to fucking burn in that ring….

And after that…"

YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO FIGURE IT OUT.

[Tommy then laughs wickedly, as the scene fades into the bin on fire.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
JimCaedus (02-14-2018), Vincent Lane (02-14-2018)