Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 02:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
PlaceMarker This is getting old
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2018, 11:59 PM

I hope you enjoyed your reign as Hart champion . because this is the last time you will ever fucking see it. I will not get beat by some halfhearted attempt to get one over on me fuckbag. I hope you eat shit and die, eat shit and live for all I care Just don't breathe on me. You wont be able to hide from me or your failings, at the end of the day you are just a piece of scum that happens to hold a shiny belt .So Fuck You! and that pompous persona of yours. It's just a facade so people wont see how weak and truly fragile you really are.

I have no doubt that you will come up with some excuse as to why you lost to a "nobody". Although realistically you are more of a no body than I am.I mean lets face it if you were anywhere else you be so "popular"? Dude I have done my time, fought my battles,in the ring and on an actual battlefield. You can say what you want of me but when you're dead and gone and no one remembers your name I will still be fighting. I will still be dealing with assholes life you, just like I have for centuries before you, you're nothing special. You are just a cookie cutter example of what happens when take arrogance and mix it with stupidity. To be frank with you I have nothing to lose in this equation you on the other hand have a whole lot to lose, Your title, your prestige and you dignity.

So go catch your private jet and take your Xanax. I will be In Africa waiting for you. Hell, i might even be waiting for you at the airport.You know so I can get my hand out. That right there has to be the dumbest thing you have said all week. Hand out....Ha, I took the opportunity that as given to me. you know because the other guys were to busy comparing dick sizes for who could be the next Universal Champion.Robbie Bourbon vacating the Uni title was a gift to you, a moment of serendipity if you will. All of your Contenders went after that shot like sharks to chum. I would hate see what would happen if you had to face Danny again, at least the new one...he scares me.

Furthermore, If you think that I haven't realized that we all start from the bottom, you have spent too much time on that high horse of yours. I know that its a long road to the top and I am more than aware of what it takes to win. Sometimes you have it sometimes you don't. I think that a wise man knows how to pick his battles. Have you pick this one wisely Bobert? have you taken all of the outcomes into consideration? Don't worry I wont Think any less of you if and when I win. The XWF fans might though. They are a fickle bunch, one day your selling a bunch of merch and then you are in dark matches n savage.How do you think the company will look at you once you have failed.

I think that you are looking ahead to Black is quiet silly to be honest. He has little to nothing to really offer you. He will just say some condescending dumb shit on repeat until your match. When he loses which he mot likely will he will throw temper tantrum like the child that he is.So Black should not be your worry, I should be. I have the training and the lifetimes to take every ounce of energy from you and leave you a broken husk in the middle of the ring. I have tapped out some of the greatest martial artist in the world what makes you think that a half assed grappler like you would even stand a chance. I mean come on seriously?

you said In one of your promos that there is no silver lining here for me.I don't believe in silver linings. I either will beat you or I wont the only person that can determine that is me. I have made my decisions and I have made my peace with the fate of myself and of you.I will fight until I cant anymore and I will never give up, You are gonna have to kill me to keep that belt from me. SO Bobert do you have what it takes to actually beat me or is it all bravado to look good for your friends.Ill be waiting at Warfare to find out.

Your End Is Nigh..The Apocalypse Is Now!!!!

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mezian's post:
JimCaedus (02-14-2018)