Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
R2R part 2
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2018, 11:48 PM

========================================

~~{THEN}~~

I don’t know how to describe it. It’s almost like an awakening, except I wasn’t asleep. I was here for who knows how long, but at the same time, I wasn’t. It’s almost like a switch was flipped on and suddenly I began recording memories again. Before I even had a chance to figure out my situation I was hit by the sudden flash of various events in my life. I watched as an event that I had only ever heard about played out before my eyes. My birth, followed by my brother Sean’s, and finally my mother's death. I watched as my father sobed at the side of her bed, then suddenly and without warning, I flashed forward to my father signing over custody of me and my brother to the state. He was still grieving over the loss of my mother, and he was afraid. Scared to death by the thought of trying to raise two boys on his own. He didn’t feel that he was up to the task, and this went against what I had always been told about my birth parents. I was always lead to believe that they both died, and that their deaths were the result of a car crash. Needless to say I’m shocked and confused by this revelation, but I don’t question it. For reasons that I can’t explain, I knew that what I was seeing was true.

Next were various flashes from my childhood. Cursing my adoptive mother because she refused to let me go out with my friends. Making fun of Laura Hasbroke in the third grade because she smelled funny. Cheating on my first girlfriend Debbie Fountain with the hot goth chick Chey Rogers. All of this and more was furiously flashing in front of me, but more importantly than what I was seeing was how it made me feel. With each instance of me doing or saying something hurtful to someone else, i couldn’t help but feel the pain that they had felt in the moment, pain that I had caused.

Already overcome with emotion, and ready to break down, we move on into my adult life. Pain and sorrow, that's the name of the game and I'm damn good at causing it. With a sociopathic like disregard for the people in my life, I grew into a person that put myself and my wants and needs above all others. It didn't matter who I hurt or what relationships I destroyed. So long as I thought stepping on you would get me what I wanted, I did it without so much as passing thought on how my actions would affect others, and my career as a professional wrestler was my number one concern.

I've hurt so many people in my life from friends to family, and I've done it all without even taking a moment to give a shit about how my actions may have affected them.

Well I'm thinking about it now, and I feel ashamed.

The last image that flashes before me is one of my death. A death that I met at the hands of a god like creature known as Phantom Panzer. It's also a death that I had thus far been too distracted to recall. As I watch myself burst into a cloud of fine red mist, I finally realize what this is. It's a life review, and I've failed it.

I'm not even surprised as I'm surrounded by darkness. Having seen how truly awful I've behaved in the life that I was given, I know full well what lies next for me. More so, I almost welcome it, because I truly know that I deserve whatever torture comes next.

”My Nigga!”

I try to open my eyes, but the immense brightness of my new surroundings make it nearly impossible. I bury my eyes into my forearm to shield them from the light as I stand up.

”Not gonna lie, I've been looking forward to the day that you finally graced us with your presence.”

Deep down I feel like I already know the answer to this question, but I still feel the need to ask.

”Where am I?”

”Son, you died... Welcome to the Kingdom of Heaven!”

”What, Really?”

My eyes finally adjust to the light. As I lower my arm from my face, I’m met with the sight of an endless sea of fire.

[Image: zlFHRBu.jpg]

”Nope!”

Suddenly my senses are overloaded with the sensation of my flesh burning from head to toe.

”HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Five minutes? Weeks? Months? Fuck... Five years? I don't even know. The passage of time is now a foreign concept to me, all I know is that despite all of the pain I’ve felt in my life, this feeling right now is by far the most painful experience that I’ve ever had. Normally when one would be subjected to this much pain you could count on the mind sort of shutting down as a way to protect your sanity, but not here. Here I remain one hundred percent awake and of sound mind. I’m sure that’s by design both to get the most out of my torture, and to ensure that I can't escape the faces of the people that I've hurt as they continue to flash through my mind.

Then suddenly all of the pain stops. I struggle to come to grips with my situation. .

”Gravy baby! Have you had enough yet?”

Phantom Panzer floats in front of me. Gone are the fires of Hell, replaced with an endless void of nothing. It takes me a moment to try and collect myself. Oddly, the shock of being pulled from the fire is almost as overwhelming as the shock of being thrown into it. I manage to pull myself upright just in front of Panzer. Staring into his eyes as he stares back with a goofing open mouthed smirk, seemingly proud of himself for having murdered me and sent me to Hell, I begin to feel myself being overtaken by pure rage. I struggle to find the words to convey that feeling, but all I manage to get out is.

”...You...fucker…”

I’m still struggling to adjust to the fact that I was just moments ago, the burning man. I’m off balance and trying to move feels like I’m fighting against quicksand. Of course that doesn’t stop me from taking a clumsy swing at Panzer, but he just floats out of reach as I'm left spiraling out of control through this endless void that I’ve came to know as the pocket dimension.

”BIG GODDAMN WHIFFER!!!”

Panzer floats around me as I struggle to stabilize myself.

”Gravy boat, you've seen what happens when you annoy me. Are you sure aggression is the way that you want to greet me?”

He’s right. He did murder me with but a snap of his fingers and send me to the fiery pits of Hell, but I’m kinda known as a guy who makes all of his decisions based off of pure emotion, not logic. However, the fact that I know that he’s right only serves to infuriate me more. Feeling like a rat in a cage, completely at the mercy of my captor, I can’t help but lash out angeryly and demand that he;

”SEND ME BACK!!!”

Panzer seems to be enjoying himself a little too much here. With a big smirk he leans in close to me and whispers in my ear.

”You’ve got to be more specific Gravy baby! Do you want to go back to Hell? Because that can be arranged!”

I wildly lash out and grab him by the neck. With my teeth gritted and my eyes about to literally pop out of my head, I attack with a flurry of punches. However it doesn’t take long for me to realize that Phantom Panzer has vanished, and I’m somehow left punching myself in the face. I shake off the hits like their nothing. After all, I was just being barbecued minutes ago. I spin around desperately looking for where Panzer escaped too. Unable to find him, I shout at the top of my lungs.

”YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT I MEAN!!!”

Suddenly PP pops up right in front of me with a big goofy smile.

”Sure do ! You want to go back to living don't ya? Back to your mundane existence in the XWF where despite how hard you try to fool people into thinking that you’re something special, you’re actually one of the most unremarkable guys on the roster.”

”Take us both back to Earth and I’ll show you who’s unremarkable!”

”You’d try, but you always try don't you? Try, fail, rinse, repeat. So why should I send send you back to continue with such an utterly boring fucking routine?”

”If I'm such a fucking failure, why'd you bother picking me for your War Games team!?!”

”Why? WHY!?! Because Gravy baby, somewhere deep down in that broken exterior lies the heart of a warrior, a Dark Warrior! But that's not you anymore, you're just a broken old man who would rather draw a check based off of what you’ve done in the past then actually put forth an effort to live up to your full potential. I thought that I could rectify that situation by plucking a younger version of you out of the past, but he sucked donkey dick too! I’m starting to think that for you to have ever made a name for yourself in the XWF, it just means that the talent pool had to REALLY suck back then!”

”You're one to talk to me about effort and failure, who have you beaten?”

”Who cares? I’m not in the XWF to be the best. If I were, I'd never lose. Seriously ya fuck, who could possibly pose a challenge for me if it weren't for the fact that I'm usually just goofing?

NOBODY!!!

But you, you're a different story altogether aren't you? You buy into your own bullshit. You really think that you're the best, but everytime that you get into that ring, you know what everyone sees? We see a guy who doesn’t really care. You’re not trying Gravy! You’re not shooting for the stars. You’re just showing up and going through the motions! It’s a sad sight to see for sure, because you’re oblivious to just how much of a doofus everyone thinks that you are!”

I know that I’ve fallen short a few times in the past, but a doofus? That can’t be right, can it?

”You look troubled Gravy. Did you not realize it before now? Think about it for a second. Sure, the fans seem to get a kick out of you, as do a few members of the roster, but is it because you’re an ass kicking machine? No way! You hardly post a threat to anyone out of the mid card tier! Maybe it’s all of the gold you’ve collected over your career?”

Panzer jokingly taps his finger to his chin as he pretends to be in deep thought.

”No, can’t be that. Somehow you’ve only managed to collect a handful of titles in your 15 year career. No Gravy, the only reason people seem to like you is because you pander to them with your over the top bullshit! They find you funny! They laugh at you! It’s funny, because your friend Cadryn became the jester, but while he was honing his skills and becoming one of the top names in the XWF, you were becoming a party clown! When you step into the ring, your opponents don’t fear you, they fear the nonsense that you’re going to put them through before they inevitably pin you and move on!”

He’s not entirely right. I’ve scored some big wins over top tier talent in the past. Names like Dolly Waters, Chris Chaos, and even my AX3 Bro Robert Main, but… still there is some truth to what he is saying. I’m not considered a threat for most. I’m just that guy who has been associated with the XWF longer than anyone else. That guy who makes you laugh, intentional or not, partality because he’s out of touch with what the wrestling audience wants, and partially because he thinks he’s a legend, but really he’s just cannon fodder for the big names. Basically I’m the second coming of Peter Gilmour.

”Please”

A smirk forms on Panzers face before he leans in closer to me.

”Please?”

”I’m begging you…”

That smirk quickly forms into a full smile.

”Oh, I like begging!”

”Send me back!”

”Sure thing Gravy boat!”

”DAMN IT, SEND ME BACK SO THA… wait… did you say yes?”

Panzer stands straight and points to up matter of factly.

”Meh, sure, why do I care if you live or die? I just wanted you to learn a lesson to not mouth off at me. I’d say you learned it, wouldn’t you?”

Every fiber of my being wants to strangle the life out of this fucker right now, but that’s not an option. The fact is, I need him to get home, and I damn sure don't want to chance going back to Hell. So I do the only thing a person could do in this situation. I swallow my pride.

”Yes, Lesson learned. Now please, send me back…”

Panzer smiles and nods before clicking his heels three times and wiggling his nose like Samantha from Bewitched.

~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~

Suddenly I awaken at home, in my bed. I’m covered in cum and blood. A by product of dealing with that idiot Panzer. I really hate that guy, but whatever. I’m back on Earth, so I’ll take it. I climb out of bed and head straight for the shower. To my surprise, Phantom Panzer is waiting for me in the bathroom.

”One more thing Gravy baby! I don’t really need to be bothered by you remembering all of this and trying to exact some sort of revenge. SOOOOOO….”

Panzer reaches out and touches my forehead. When he does, all of the memories of being killed, burning in Hell, our conversation in the pocket dimension etc, are replaced. Replaced by memories of us staging my death. Having me dress up and pretend to be the younger version of myself, and having spent the last month vacationing in Hawaii. Something that he doesn’t change however is the content of the conversation that we had. I’m not dead set on changing my stars and not becoming the new Peter Gilmour, the only thing is, I need to figure out how!

~~{NOW}~~

”James Raven would have you believe that the archives of this company contain hardly any mention of me. He would have you believe that it’s almost like I didn’t even exist prior to my 2016 return. James Raven’s version of things is one where I seemingly had zero impact in the XWF of yesteryear.

Well James, I couldn't care less if you’re too incompetent to look for my World Title win over Killjoy. I couldn’t care less if you can't find any footage of me and Sean Graves tearing it up in the tag division for months before finally winning the gold. Beating Raziel, Dynamic Dynamite? A host of other names that you hold in high regard, like Steve Jason? It doesn’t matter!

Do you know why that is?

Because everything that you’re talking about was over a decade ago! Any accomplishments that either of us had back in that era don’t amount to shit these days. The XWF that you remember so fondly might as well be a completely different company at this point. Why not just come out and brag about your accomplishments in TWC, HWO, or WGWF? A line that I've heard quite often around here is that this is a what have you done for me lately business, and honestly, I've came to realize that's one of the truest things that's been said to me.

Now, while I commend the fact that you’re taking the fight all over the world and facing as many people as you can, try not to forget that there was a time that I did that as well. I once worked for TWCCW, WPW, NWO, CWF, and UHW all while trying to build a career in the XWF. Do you know what that got me? I struggled to make my mark in any of those companies and in the end, I left this business burnt out and broken. I didn’t quite drop the Universal title to to a worthless fuck champion like Robbie Bourbon the way that you did, but hey, we can’t all be James Raven cool, right?

The point is, you flew high and did some impressive things when you returned to the XWF late last year. You beat Peter Gilmour! I did that too by the way, but I didn’t need a crooked special referee to fuck him out of the win in my case, I just pinned his dumpy ass to the mat, 1, 2, 3, and that’s saying something considering the fact that I’m supposed to be the underhanded snake in the grass and you the squeaky clean hero.

Next, you went on to pad your already impressive record with the James Raven Enhancement Talent Tour of 2017. Huge marquee names like Chasm, Barney Green, Jack Cain…. Okay, you actually fought Jake Cain like 30 times! Man, I wish I could get Vinnie to line up a bunch of scrubs for me to pad my record with. Maybe I’d be 104-22-2 as well. Actually, I'm good with getting into the ring with guys who can actually kick my ass. Shit's a little more exciting when you have to work for it.

Now, I may not be a cornerstone of the XWF then or now, as you so graciously pointed out, but one thing that I am and have always been is a fighter. So if you’re expecting to plow through me with the same ease that you ran through Peter Gilmour, Chasm, Green, Cain, Blingsteen or any of the other monkeys that you’re so proud to notch out your record with, well you’ve got another thing coming, cause I ain’t as easy to lay down as those guys.

Nah James, I see you for what you are bud. You’re a great talent who has accomplished so much in your career that you are now living off the hype. You have that fancy agent of yours who makes sure that you’re put into position to pick up the easy win and keep drawing him money, and get you outta situations that may tarnish that marketable name of yours. I mean, you’re trying to convince people that you dropped the title to Bourbon and sued your way out of the XWF? Nah, you got wrecked right in the center of that ring and immediately tucked tail and ran. I get it too, like I said, you’ve got a name to protect, but more so, you’ve got a generation to protect. This arua that you’ve built up that the “old XWF” was somehow better and more majestic than the current XWF. How you and your boys tore it up back in the day, and the guys who fill the roster now present an XWF that is but a shell of its former glory.

Okay…

The fact is, a lot of these guys that walk the halls today outshine the majority of your generation. If you could take off those rose colored glasses for a moment maybe you’d see that for yourself. Sure, I used to think much like you.

No way anyone here today was at the same level as Steve Jason, or the Brand, but trust me, I quickly learned that there are guys here who’d wipe the mat with guys like Steve Jason, and guys like YOU.

I may not be the most threatening guy in the XWF circa 2018, but I’ve learned to hold my own against this generation. Let me see you climb into the ring with Jim Caedus and live to tell about it. You come at him with that back in my day bullshit, and he’ll leave you broken and bloody before wiping his ass with you and your generation. There’s a reason he’s had so much trouble getting Aidan Collins to work a match with him. We all know Aidan doesn’t want any part of that!

And neither do you. Instead, you’re looking forward to stepping into the ring with a cripple! That’s the type of challenge James Raven seeks out. He feeds on the weak to serve his own ego! Sure, It’s Vincent Lane, The Loverboy who took the XWF by storm and ascended to the top of the card before taking the seat of power and leading the XWF into the next generation. To be able to say that you beat him would give you yet another notch on that record, and yet another legend to brag about beating. I’m sure you’ll omit the part that he was only at 50% when you faced off, and that’s at best. You saw the condition the man is in first hand at high Stakes when you teamed with him. That’s also when you decided that you just HAD to get this guy into the ring.

Well you’ve got your wish, you just have to get through me first. Easy task right? I know that you thought it would be, but I don’t plan on making it easy for you bud. Even before you decided to open your mouth, I realized that I’ve been lazy. Not quite James Raven lazy. I don’t target and cripples after all, but I have been lazy. I haven’t been looking to challenge myself. I haven't been looking to improve, to rise up, to capture gold. Not for a very long time. For fucks sake, the last time that I help a title, it was the X-Treme Title back in June of 2017, and I allowed myself to be pinned in a fucking over the top rope battle royal. Who does that? A guy that doesn’t care anymore, that’s who.

So, what’s changed? Why do I suddenly have the desire to prove to the world just how good I really am? Two words, Peter Gilmour. A friend of mine recently got me to realize that me showing up and half assing my way from one paycheck to the next is doing nothing but leading me down the path to be just like that tool. I may not have developed the most illustrious list of accomplishments in my career, but who in the fuck wants to be like Gilly?

NOBODY! THAT’S WHO!

I mean come the fuck on James, why would I seek out a match with you if I weren’t in it to win?

Attention?

Really, that’s what you think? I get plenty of attention on my own pal. I don’t need to latch onto your coattails to get noticed around here, but I can see how that ego of yours would lead you to believe that. You are the GOAT after all. Nobody is as good as James Raven! Nobody can defeat James Raven, except for the twenty two times that they did! The twenty two times that James Raven was faced with a challenge that he couldn’t weasel his way out of.

You’re looking past Micheal Graves to Vinnie Lane. You said it yourself.

Well I can’t wait to blast you upside of the head and steal the victory and your dream match when I catch you sleeping on me.

For fucks sake, anybody…

ANYBODY who has ever stepped into the ring with me will tell you, you don’t sleep on Graves. It’s the worst move you can make. You sleep on me, and your day will end bad everytime.

Chris Chaos slept on me the last time we faced off. Granted, it was more because his incompetent ass couldn’t figure out that I was his mystery opponent despite all of the clue I was dropping. Anyway, it ended with him not only suffering a loss, but getting carried out of the XWF for an extended vacation.

If you truly don’t want to be in the XWF anymore, if you really think that this company is just a shell of its former glory, then I’ll be glad to send your ass packing. It’ll be an honor to protect my boss from having to step into the ring with you, because let’s face it. Vinnie Lane was once one of the best, and no matter how much danger getting back in the ring presents to him, he will never shy away from a challenge from a guy like you. Someone that he feels may be worth his time. So it’s now my job to prove to Vincent that you are definitely NOT worth his time.

And trust me James, you’re not.

You’re barely worth mine.

~~{LATER}~~

”You’re ready.”

Cadryn says as he takes a seat beside me on the ring apron.

”You think so? Realistically James is going to be the toughest challenge that I've ever had to face.”

There's a moment of silence between us as Cadryn thinks of the right thing to say.

”Yeah, he will be, but I've not seen you work this hard to prepare for an opponent since I met you over a year ago. If you ever stood a chance of defeating the guy, this would probably be that time.”

That's the truth. I'm done resting on my laurels, as I've made clear in my promo work for this match. Although, just because this may be my best shot at winning, it's no guarantee. Not by a long shot, and Cadryn’s attempt at encouragement falls short of hitting the mark. After another spell of silence between us I finally just let it out.

”I don't think that I can beat him.”

It felt good to admit that. For all of my showmanship and boasting, it felt good to admit to someone how I really felt about my upcoming challenge. I not a fool, I know what my chances are against someone like James Raven. It would take a whole lot of luck for me to beat this guy. Especially when he's going to come at with full throttle because I'm standing in the middle of the road, trying to block him from achieving his goals, as stupid as they may be.

”You can't think like that Gravy! You can beat Jimmy Pigeon, it's just not going to be easy.”

Well no shit Cad. I never thought that it was going to be easy. Not from the moment that I decided to politic for this match. Yet… I couldn't pass up the opportunity to face off against one of the greats. To stand toe to toe with him and see how I measure up. I just need to know…

”I just need to know that I give him the fight of his life. If I don't manage the pinfall, so be it, but my biggest fear is going into this match and Raven making me look foolish.”

Cadryn doesn't say a word. He just slides off of the apron and turns his back to me as he reaches into his pants. I lean back slightly as I raise an eyebrow at the whole situation.

”Um, what are you doing?”

Cadryn doesn't answer me. Instead he just keeps fiddling around in his pants. Next thing I know he turns around with his oddly misshapen and fully erect penis bursting through his zipper. The only thing hiding it from the world, a James Raven sock puppet.

[Image: IDhnuGH.jpg]

”What the fuck bro!?! I thought you were past this shit!?!”

Cadryn twist his hips left and right, waving the cock sock Jimmy Pigeon right in front of me. He then begins to speak in a poor impersonation of James Raven.

”That's right Gravy, you don't stand a fucking chance against me! I'm Jimmy Fucking Pidgeon, and I’m all up in that head of yours!”

”He's not in my head!”

I exclaim as I scootch down the apron in an effort to put some distance between me and Cadryn's cock.

”Oh yeah? Then why are you sitting around here talking about how bad I'm going to beat you, huh?”

I'm beginning to get a little irritated by Cadryn's game. I hop off of the apron and start to take a step towards him, but hesitate when I look down to his waving penis.

”Seriously, stop this shit. It's not helping.”

Cadryn grabs his dink and shakes it vigorously as he grows back at me.

”NO, WHAT'S NOT HELPING IS YOU'RE STUPID ASS THROWING AWAY ALL OF THE WORK WE'VE PUT IN OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS AND CRYING ABOUT HOW YOU'VE ALREADY LOST! YOU'RE THE SAME BUSTED ASS PUSSY YOU WERE BEFORE ALL OF THIS! WHY DID YOU EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME TRAINING WITH CADRYN?!

I’m ready to explode with anger. That is, until what he's saying actually sinks in. Why in the fuck am I going to stand here and concede victory to James Raven before the match has even started? I've worked too damn hard to get myself back on track to just give up now. I clench my fist and grit my teeth as my anger at Cadryn fades away, but my anger with myself grows proportionally.

”Fuck James Raven!”

”Yeah, fuck James Raven!!”

Cadryn then shakes his cock socked Jimmy Pigeon at me.

”NO, FUCK YOU GRAVY!”

Instinctively, I reach down and grab Cadryn by the dick and sling Cadryn to the floor as his cock sock James Raven remains in my hand. I storm off, angrily tossing Cock Sock Raven into the trash right before I disappear into the locker room. Cadryn stands up, holding his injured dink. With a twinkle in his eye he looks to the camera and smiles.

”Cock sock therapy, the real chicken noodle soup for the soul.”

~~{FUCK YOU JAMES RAVEN}~~

”You have the fucking audacity to call me a loser? Sure, you may not have came right out and said it, but we all can read between the lines. Let me tell you something right now. I know damn well that I'm the underdog in this match. There ain't a damn soul got a lick of faith in my ass to walk out of Warfare with a victory over James Raven, and you know what? That's fine by me. I've been the fucking underdog my entire career. There hasn't been one match up we're I was the favorite to win going in, yet, I've still managed to do pretty well for myself here in the XWF, and everywhere else that I've decided to play my trade. Do you know why that is James? Because I'm a fucking fighter!

The greatest underdog from the greatest underdog movie once said, it's not about how many times you get hit. It's about how many times you can get hit and keep moving forward.

Well I'll be goddamned if that hasn't been my entire career, fuck that, my life. Orphaned as a baby. Separated from my twin brother. Moved from foster home to foster home until finally being adopted by an abusive asshole of a father.

I left home when I was 14. Do you know what it's like to have to fight and scrape at that age? Not knowing where you're going to rest your head that night, or where you next meal's going to come from? Fuck no you privileged asshole! I've had to fight for everything that I've ever had, and I've never had any advantages to get me ahead. I didn't have money, I didn't have Hollywood good looks. I haven't sat in as the owner of a billion dollar wrestling cooperation. My bosses don't like me, and they damn sure have never looked at me and seen the face of their company, yet still, despite all of that. I've managed to carve out my own little nitch here in the XWF.

I've been voted superstar of the month, lead one of the biggest and coolest factions of 2017. I was involved in the hottest feud of the summer with Dolly Waters, but I'm a fucking loser.

Let me ask you something. Where in the fuck was James Raven when I was tearing it up earlier this year? Where were you while I was being a cornerstone of the company and capturing the the attention of everyone in this business? Where were you when I won the X-Treme title and went on to shove that belt down Dolly's fucking throat? I'll tell you where you were. Sitting at home under the guise of retirement and trying to put together some old timers reunion show. A show that this "LOSER" sure as shit got an invite to.

But hey, that's all you do these days isn't it? Live in the past and hang out with over the hill "legends" as you reminisce about the good old days and how your lot all did it better. Hey, I understand that way of thinking better than you know. I came back into the XWF with the same mindset. Of course that way of thinking was knocked right the fuck outta me by Robbie Motherfucking Bourbon. To be honest he knocked it out of your ass as well, you just in denial!

It must make you feel pretty god-damn important to pal around with all those names of yesteryear though. Not just because of the fact that you get to shine in their spotlight, but because you also get to bring attention to the fact that you are one of the very very few guys from back then who's still active in this business. You're the best fucking talent of the best fucking generation. Oh how could any of us current XWFers stand a chance against you? Well here I am, standing right in front of you and screaming BRING IT!

Of course I could call up Sean and Destiny Graves. Get them to show up for a few of my promos. Drive the point home that while I may not have been the more popular Graves, I'm , much like you, the only one who's left standing. That of course makes me the best right? You've already accused me of living in my brothers shadow, and maybe at one point in time I did. The guy was fucking great in that ring, better than me even, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to just roll over and die for you. On the contrary, I'm gonna push myself as hard as I can to prove my worth. Not to me, I know my worth, but to you. See James, while I may not like you, I do respect you. Why wouldn't I? There was once a time that you really were the G.O.A.T. like you claim, but then, then you lost a match, and losing a match in and of itself is no big deal. Seriously, I've lost my fair share, but vanishing off the face of the planet after losing that match, that's a different story and then popping back up a few months later demanding a match with a dude who you know damn well doesn't have any business in the ring... Well that's downright cowardly!

Sell it however you like, but we all saw the "great" James Raven take his hit, and stay the fuck down. After that happened, it's like the aura that once accompanied your name just disappeared. Ain't nobody afraid of you anymore. We used to be sure, but not now, not in this era. Case in point, some loser just challenged you to a match on Warfare, and that loser plans on walking out with the big W. You actually think that I challenged you because I was looking forward to what you had to say about me. That's a fucking laugh bud! I don't think anyone really gives a shit about what you have to say outside of yourself! No, I challenged you because I want to pin your fake ass in the middle of the ring... END...OF...STORY!

You don't think that I can do it? Good for me, bad for you. I've done warned your ass about sleeping.

Also what’s this shit with you trying to mock my summer time obsession with Dolly Waters? You’re throwing a real fucking zinger my way buddy, let me tell you. Like I somehow give a fuck what you or anyone else thinks now, when I obviously didn’t give a fuck back then when all of this shit was going on!

Unlike you James, I don’t need the entire world to worship the ground that I walk on. I couldn’t possibly give a fuck less if people agree with my actions or not,. Sure, there was a time where I may have pandered and done some off the wall shit just to get a reaction, but it doesn’t change the fact that like me or hate me, I do whatever the fuck I want to do. So maybe I wanted to fuck a teenage girl, or did I?

Pretty sure that I’ve already established a long while ago that, that shit was me playing mind games. Mind games that worked by the way, because where in the fuck is Dolly Waters now? Of course I shouldn’t be surprised that you don’t already know that. It’s not like you actively pay attention to anything that doesn’t directly revolve around you. So hey, enjoy playing make believe with your agent. I’m sure you’ll all have a big laugh at my expense. I’ll just wait to get my laughs in at Warfare.”

With my final thoughts now recorded, I exit the locker room and approach Cadryn who's standing pretty much where I left him, beside of the ring with his face facing me.

”Hey, you wanna go grab a bite to eat?”

”Remember that time I beat James Raven?”

”You've never beat Raven!”

Cadryn quickly turns around...

...revealing cock sock Graves.

[Image: LXScejH.jpg]

”OH YES I HAAAAAAVE!”

I jump back in shock from the horindus sight of a Micheal Graves sock puppet on Cadryn's cock.

”JESUS CHRIST ON A MOTORBIKE!”

”HAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
(02-13-2018), Drew Archyle (02-14-2018), JimCaedus (02-14-2018), Mezian (02-14-2018), Phantom Panzer (02-14-2018)