Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "CCPE Cannabis Cup 2022" RP Board
Skipping Rocks Part 2 ( v. C, Stone )
Nephrite

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-14-2013, 01:12 PM

*While on his Airplane to New York AJ turns on the tv and see's Cassius Stone's promo. After dying from laughter he turns on his handy dandy camcorder and ACTION

Oh Cassius. Cassius Cassius Cassius. How nieve can you be. You are a single puppet to society just like everyone else that believed anything that you say in your promos. You see from what you say I am an unoriginal brat.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?

Unoriginal. Im nothing like Dwayne or John. I AM ME! And if that means getting under your skin to win this math. So be it.

You keep talking about your brother this. Your brother that. BE YOU! Not your brother. Your brother will never be in a ring. EVER AGAIN! But unfortunately you will.

Also you said that you and your brother hated people like me.

There you go talking about your brother again.

Will you please just let it go.

Because either way you wont get your point across. KNOW ONE CARE'S. Not about you your past your brother. His surgery nothing. I hope you get that through your thick skull.

Now I hope you understand this. Like everyone else in XWF. I respect you. Because you didnt back down from this challenge. You couldve said " Im not doing this shit. because he isnt worthy" and all that shit shit. But for you to go on a limb and say that you will

Mocks Cassius

Punch me and elbow me and kick my ass. BULLSHIT! You cant do a damn thing except get in that ring. Stand there like a bump on a log. Take your ass kicking and leave the ring in shame. Because your a failure. Thats all you are thats all your ever gonna be.You cant change. So sad but I gotta break this crap down for you son. YOUR A GUY THAT HIDS IN YOUR BROTHERS SHADOW AND COME WEDNESDAY. Time for you to make your own shadow son.

AJ then does the times up taunt and turns off his camcorder.

[Image: smanage13-2297334.jpg]