Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Doctors Orders
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-13-2018, 10:56 PM

::::::Doctors Orders::::::

So Robert how is Mom? Is she doing well? I saw your Dad not too long ago he's healthy as a horse!

They are good Doc, just enjoying retirement! Every now and then when they get the opportunity they come out and watch me wrestle! Dad's always been healthy!

That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear they are doing well, they've got to enjoy retirement while they still can you never know what day is going to be your last! How's Kayla?

She's doing pretty good, now that Dad is leaving the firm she is taking over for him! I'm sure Dad will still be there helping her out! Dad's always been one for working! Kayla is getting married here in a few weeks!

Yes I heard! She even came by the office here and gave me an invitation for my wife and I. We'll be there! We have to be, we have watched you and your sister grow up from the time you were newborns! I'm just kind of shocked she is getting married!

Why so?

Well my thought was one day her and Drew would get married and live a happy life! I don't understand those two, there is a pure connection there! Robert, they love each other! I just don't see why they never did go along with it! One day both of those kids will regret this! Very much so! Speaking of Drew how is he?

Robert pauses for a moment thinking about what the doctor just said. His eyes open wide like a bolt of lightning hit him on the top of the head. For the first time, Robert can see what the doctor is talking about between Drew and Kayla! Robert shakes his head for a few seconds before continuing on discombobulated

Drew? Uh.... He's........ He's good ya know! He got out of prison and is back wrestling with The XWF!

The doctor smiles over his shoulder at Robert tagging along behind him

Robert I know that! I have watched every wrestling show you boys have been on! By the way, bring Jim Caedus by I'd love to meet him! I'm a big fan! Anyway back to my original question! How is Drew with the Kayla thing? Getting married? It's got to be hard on the boy!

He swears Robbie is cheating on here.

Now that's right there is a reason to investigate! Robert where there is smoke there is fire! You need to listen to Drew and look into this! You might just be able to save your sister a lot of heartache!

I agree, doc and I will follow up on it! Man this place has not changed one bit!

The hallway of the doctor's office has as much personality as the rest of the office. The floor is covered in grey carpet and the walls an off dove color. Robert takes a quick glance above his head noticing the ceiling is made from those polystyrene squares laid on a metal grid-like frame. There are commercial prints on the walls, charming in the dull kind of way. Asking if you have had enough fluid, symptoms of the flu! Boring at say the least! Robert needs to remember where he is! This isn't the strip club after all! This Doctors office certainly isn't run by risk-takers. Something Robert finds comfort in Above every door, he passes are large plastic signs, gold with black lettering, nothing fancy here just the bare minimum!

Ah, here we are, Robert, you know the drill! Hop up on the table and let's get this thing over with shall we. I have a few questions I'll have to go over with you this time around. Just answer them to the best of your knowledge!

Robert watched as the doctor reached for his clipboard!He had the posture of a soldier on the battlefield. Ready to strike if needed. Every action he took was very precise and purposeful. He smiled reading over the questions, in the cold and distant way doctors always seem to do. One can never seem to fully relax around this kind of expressions. Most people need a genuine face, preferably a happy smile.

Okay Robert! Age?

32 years old!

Height?

6'4

Weight?

224 lbs

Smoke. I already know the answer to this one! Makers Mark Cigars! How many a week!

One or two! Depending!

Okay.... God, I know this one too! Bourbon! How much do you drink in a week?

Hey Doc a glass a day keeps the doctor away!

Any-other things I need to be aware of? Mental issues or injuries I need to take a look at while we're here today!

Yeah, Doc I tweaked my back if you could take a look when we're all said and done here. nothing major. Just some tenderness!

Okay let's take a look!

Through the examination, the doctor gave commands rather than requests. The nurse behind the good doctor hovered about two feet behind him watching ever more the doctor made like a hawk, she smiled at Robert for a brief moment as her relaxed expression disappeared, replaced with a grim looking fun for a mouth. Her cheeks drooped weirdly low, reminding Robert of Droopy the dog fro his childhood! When the prodding was over Robert dropped his eyes to the floor in anticipation of the doctor speaking to him.

Okay Robert! All of your vitals are great outstanding given you drink like a fish and smoke like a freight train! Now let's take a look at your back you said you had some lower pain. Tell me if any of this hurts!

The doctor pressed on Robert's back in a few different locations and Robert's didn't move one inch! Until!

Shit right there!

Ah, I see! There is some inflammation there! We can take care of that though Robert right here! Lie down on your stomach!

The tension grew as Robert watched the doctor. He examined the inflamed muscle in Robert's lower left back once more. When the doctor pressed his fingers on that particular spot, the pain exploded up Robert's spine into the top of his head.

Okay Robert I'm am going to give you a shot. After that try to do the normal ice and rest as much as you can. Being a wrestler better said than done. But after a few days, you'll be as good as new. Oh, and Robert you're going to feel a slight pinch!

Slight pinch huh? Generally, that means this is going to hurt!

The Doctor then reached for his weapon of choice a what seemed over-sized hypodermic needle. He laid the extra long needle right beside Robert on the table. Robert's eyes grew to the size of saucers!

Jesus Christ Doc think you found a big enough needle?

The Doctor chuckles under his breath for a moment as Robert looked away towards the wall, trying not to center his attention on what was about to go down. However, his eyes were now doing all of the thinking as they swung back to the needle as if out they were out of control. The tube filled to the brim with medicine never grew. But the needle seemed to grow by the second, almost mocking Robert with a desire be thrust into his flesh!

Okay I'm going to count to three! One......

The doctor plunged that needle into the sore place on Robert's back. When the doctor released the medicine, pulling the needle from his back Robert felt blessed relief! All the discomfort left all at once.

That's it, Robert!

I bet you enjoy stabbing people in the back don't you Doc?

I'd be lying if I told you no! I saw you had Mez this week on Warfare! That right there my boy is what we Doctors call a layup!

Robert sneers

Doc being a champion, I have a target firmly painted on my back! There are no layups! Anything can happen!

Robert I am going, to be honest with you here for a second! You've always loved having a target painted on your back. I know who you are son! You were a great wrestler in high school then in college winning multiple championships. The same thing rings true today in the business you are in! There isn't a man on this planet that can or ever will out wrestle you! When I tell you this is an easy win! Robert I mean just that!

Thanks, Doc!

Robert there is no need for thanks! Those were not just kind words! They are the truth! What's after Mez?

Erik Black at the pay per view!

Now that will be a barn burner! He's young and hungry! Be careful with that man! Although I think I already know the outcome! Don't hurt him too bad Robert! Now you take care and have a safe flight. Doctors orders, go get that win!

Hey doc one last thing I have this thing about flying. You know this! I'm a nervous wreck! Can you maybe prescribe me something to help me get over the flight? Knock me out?

Sure thing! Xanax okay?

That will work just fine!

Don't drink with those Robert! I'm serious now!

You got it Doc!

See you soon Robert just pick it up down the road before you leave town! Oh, and tell Drew congratulations on winning that Television Championship! It takes a lot of work to get back to where he was before! Tell him to stop in and see me! Also, wish Jim good luck in that tournament. Tell him Doctor Harry J Dick is pulling for him!

:::::A Hour Later:::::

How did the Doc go?

Fine? Why?

Drew said you had crabs bro!

God Damn it, Drew!

Sorry I just thought Jimmy needed to know!

Fake news! Fake news! By the way, the Doc wanted to wish you luck Jimmy in the tournament and wants to meet you sometime! Drew he also congratulated you on you big Championship win! He'd like you to come by also!

Good old Doctor Harry J Dick! I'll have to do that! He was good to us as kids! So did he give you something for the flight?

Yeah, he told me not to take it until I got on the plane! I'll wash it down with a nice drink of bourbon! I'll be out for the entire trip. Thank god, because I hate to fly!

Bro I always about meeting fans! Even if their name is Harry J Dick!Well let's head towards the private APEX Jet baby!

Guys go ahead, I have a few things left in the cannon to shoot at Mez before we take off!

Knock um dead bro!

What the hell is a Mez again?

Robert watched as his comrades climb the steps of the private jet lighting a cigar! He then slaps the Hart Championship Over his right shoulder

Right here, this Championships is what it is all about Mez! Now then you said something that I thought was kind of absurd, we all know just how delirious you are but comparing AX3 to APEX is apples and oranges! I've heard a few ludicrous things in my day but that right there is just straight up kooky! In AX3 we did have the Championships, we had the wins! But we didn't have the brotherhood that Drew, Jim and I share! There is no bickering between us! There is no constant fight for who is the best in the stable! We are all simply the best! There is no weak link in the stable! We walk the walk and damn sure talk the talk! There is one thing that I have to correct you on though. That is the Kings! You claimed they destroyed AX3 one brick at a time taking everything that we held dear! Dismantling us every single step of the way! That isn't what happened at all. We crumbled, within! We fell apart! There was never a "United we stand Divided we fall" moment and that was never and AX3 motto for damn sure! It was every man for himself! It was never a finely tuned machine that APEX has become! It was just never going to work out! It was a terrible idea from jump street! Where are the Kings now? Rotting away into obscurity! Relics of the past gone now forever!

You see Mez you are trying to pick apart anything that you can find on me! Here I am laying down the god damn truth, and there you are giving a history lesson of my shortcomings! Your pulling cunt hairs! Which is fine, you can do that all you like! I still stand here the Champion! Your Champion! See the problem with your theory is a simple one! APEX is not AX3! We are all Champions, we are all respected men in this company! What happens when Jimmy wins the Universal Championship? Simple, we go out and party! We enjoy the victory! We relish the moment and continue on as one of the most dominant stables in XWF history! We are not going to come after one another like greedy children, fighting over Halloween candy, we have each other's back! When my time comes for a shot at the Universal Championship I will take it with open arms and lay it over my shoulder just like I have the other Championships that I have won thus far! I just need to get the shot first! I've never had a shot! I'm here for the long haul! When it comes and it will! I'll take it and run just like I have with the Hart Championship! Twice now! We are brothers and will not go after one another! If and when I get a shot at any Championship if Jim or Drew is on the other side! I'll step down! The same goes with them! This infighting won't happen here! We will never have the cracks AX3 did. Simply because we are one, a unit! A team something AX3 never could be!

Then you bring up the top 50!

Robert blows cigar smoke into the camera

Is this all you have on me? AX3 fell apart, and I'm not in the top 50? I'm glad you are hard-hitting Mez! If you hit me any harder with trash talk, I think I would fall over dead! But I am glad you did decide to bring up the top 50! It kind of bothers me yes! I mean hell what else do I have to do to be in the top 50? I've beaten Jimmy and Chaos! I'm a two time Hart Champion now! Former Trios Champion! On the winning team at War Games 2017! Hell, I've only ever lost three matches! Been pinned one damn time! I should be in the top 50! I should have that respect but for some reason, I do not get it! If anyone is deserving it is me and like everything in life when my time comes I will accept it with open arms! The only thing you have is poking holes in my past! I should be acknowledged as one of the best, and one day I will! See this right here, this poking and prodding into my past has never worked before why would it work now! Bringing it up only gives me more determination to crush you underneath my boot! I strive to be the very best and Mez whether you want to believe I am the best or not is up to you! In the end, whether I am considered one of the best or not, one thing will be crystal clear! I'm damn sure better than you!

Robert takes a few seconds looking off into the distance as the private jet's engines begin to rumble behind him sending his long dirty blond hair into a frenzy!

Mid-card huh? You are correct our match isn't the main event match! What it is, however, is a Championship match! Right below the main event! What else could a man like yourself be asking for? Do you know why you are so high on the card?

Robert points to himself

Because of me! I am that reason! Tell me the last time you have ever been this close to the main event? Tell me when you actually were wrestling for something that mattered? What you should be doing is kissing my ass and thanking me for this opportunity! Praising me at every turn, but seeing how you are so short-sided you'll be bowing down to me either way! Keep telling yourself I am this deadbeat dud of a wrestler, too foolish to get out of my own way! You'll pay for it! Just like all the others have who underestimated me! Day one I came into this company kicking ass and taking names! Ask Reno and Chaos were thinking I was this disadvantaged under-dog got them! A LOSS! The problem with you is this Mez jealousy! You want to be everything that I am! See I'm in no rush to go after anything I am content being The Hart Champion! I want to be the very best there ever was! Better than all the other men that held this championship before me! Better than "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane, Maverick the list goes on and on and on from there! This is my goal at this point in time! So get out of here with your bull shit! Stop the anemic powerless shit stains you call promos! Everything you have thrown at me is half hearted and toothless! You are nothing more than a coward that I will undoubtedly break in half!

I've lost this Championship before and I am sure one day I will lose it again when someone finally bests me in the ring! What happened when I lost it last time around? I took some much needed time off from the road and away from the AX3 mess! I found who I was and came back stronger than I had ever been! What do I have over my shoulder? Gold! Hell, just go back a few weeks and look at the top title contenders when I didn't have the Hart Championship where did I stand then Mez you fucking tool? All three major Championships I stood in the top two contenders! I am more enhanced, sharpened and sophisticated than you could ever dream of being! I'm the higher quality well-rounded athlete in the ring! How fitting your promo was titled "Staring up from the bottom at You" It was a fitting title! Cue the music!

We all started at the bottom Mez! Even myself! But the difference between you and I is one that is staggering! I fought my way up from there scratching, clawing my way up the ladder grabbing that brass ring! I worked hard for everything that I have accomplished. Blood, sweat and tears, pain and suffering always on the road! I made it! You, on the other hand, have not! You want a free hand out like I'm giving you in this match! You want the world to just be handed over to you and never work for anything that you are given. You want the Robbie Bourbon treatment! I've got a bit of news for you! That won't happen to you or anyone else in this company again! Warfare I will beat the life out of you retaining what is rightfully mine! I'll make sure that before this match is over with you tapping out, submitting like the bitch on her period that you are! You will find out what I am called THE OMEGA! One thing is for sure stacked up against you, I'm the APLHA. Your bringing a squirt-gun into nuclear war!

Robert gives the camera the double bird

::::::STATIC::::::

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
(02-14-2018), Drew Archyle (02-14-2018), JimCaedus (02-14-2018), Mezian (02-13-2018)