Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 11:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
My Main Squeeze
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2018, 10:42 PM

Why Hello there Bobert, How have things been for you. I hope you re well. You asked a few questions in your promos, so I thought to answers were in order. Well, first off I have been watching you this entire time. I don't need to explain that after years and tears on this earth I have picked up a few tricks along the way. You should e ashamed of the things I have seen you do . Especially what you do with that title while you are alone. How often do you clean that thing?

Secondly, You asked how many loses I have in the last two months. The answer if you must know is four. Neville, Holliday, Black, and then Holliday again. That is because I actually work week in and week out. While you work maybe once a month.
I mean realistically you would have more loses too, if you know ...you didn't act like some primadonna. who only works when he wants to or when management makes him. You are no better than any other of the part-time hacks in this company. You think that because you are a champion you get some sort of pass.It doesn't work that way sweetheart. Every other champion in this company works their ass off while you sit coddling that title like its a security blanket.

Is that it? It's your security blanket.You have this grandiose idea that you are untouchable with that belt, Motherfucker please. The truth is that you're not you bleed just like do and you breathe just like I do. You re not better than anyone else. I have heard all of the things you said in your promo before.Shit, everyone before you have said the exact same shit. How they will break me....Nope.How they will make me non-existent ....Nope still here. How they will me wish I had never came to this company....and miss all this egotistical bullshit never. The only person to ever come close to breaking me is Caydryn, and that was bi-proxy of a neck injury. So you can blabber on about how you are gonna kick my ass or make me tap out. Everyone says and some have done it but it doesn't stop from showing up. Try harder Main your inadequacies are Showing.

Also, the idea that I am somehow slow or even is laughable .I guess its the bully mentality that has driven this far. I also guess that much like other bullies the fact I use big word it scares you so you revert to small minded tactics. Its okay not everyone is cut out to be a person of intellect.So here I will use small words and say them slowly for you.
You

are

nothing

without

that

title,

and

you

are

nothing

without

your

groups.

And that brings up some thing else.You called me a coward, that is funny coming from someone like you. I'm not afraid of Drew or Jim interfering.They have more important things to do. For instance Drew has a Television title to defend on Saturday, why would he fly to Africa to save you from a beat down. Jim has a Universal Title qualifier on the same day. He Could win his second Uni title is the span of one year. They have no time to save you, and that should scare you more than anything. You get no help, you get no saves and you have no chance.The end result is the same.You see I have no cowardice in my body, I still show up even if I know I am going to lose. Retreat or Parlay is not an option, If I am destined to get my ass whooped I take that whooping like a man. Can you say the same thing Bobert?

Oh and one more thing, Its actually an interesting Scientific side note. Did you know Bobert that in pack oriented groups the "omega" is the lowest member of the pack They are the least respected of the pack. Te often have to pay respect to the alpha's by being submissive and putting their tail between their legs. Sometimes they are forced to lay on their backs and whine softly to show they are the weak ones to the rest of the group.That makes so much sense to me now. You have been sub consciously telling us that you are the lower of the group. The "bitch " if you will.To tell you the truth I have known that all along.But hey, what do i now I'm stupid right Bobert? Come tomorrow night at warfare I'm gonna tap you out and show the rest of the Xwf what I already know.You are nothing but a bottom bitch and will make you whine and lay on your back to show submission.You should get ready Bobert.....

Your End Is Nigh...The Apocalypse is Now!!!!

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mezian's post:
(02-13-2018), JimCaedus (02-14-2018)