Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 09:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
BX3 What's that mean? Bitches with broken hearts?
Samuel Madison Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

02-13-2018, 05:55 PM

You wanna know what some bullshit is? My ass havin' to roll outta bed tomorrow night knowing that I have to get in that ring with Bilbo and Dykemeister B. Seriously, why in the fuck is this match even happening? Dem Niggaz signed up to face these that's because we wanted the opportunity to make Phaggy Panzer cry, but everyone else made that sorry sack of shit cry so much that the nigga done ran off with his ball. Bitch don't even wanna play. Not with us anyway, but he more than happy to playing in the trash with whoever the fuck his mystery lover is.

So, here we are, still booked against BX3, bit now it just be Bilbo and Dyke. Well that's special as hell now ain't it? Instead of getting to torment the laziest cry baby in the XWF, we get to pick on the handicapped, an I ain't just talking about Bilbo's motorized scooter either. It's painfully obvious that Sebastian Dyke got a serious lack of brain function.

So what's the end game here? Dem Niggaz get to stay underrated, but get our latest win over over a couple of special Olympics kids.

Look at my ass just jumping at the opportunity to be able to say that shit. I ain't even wanna show up for this shit, but don't you dare get it twisted cuz, cause we will show up. We gonna squash them fagtards under our boots just like we would any other team.

Why?

Cause Dem Niggaz all about dishing out equal opportunity ass beatin's! It don't matter to us if you be man, woman, child, or cock suckers. It all the same to us. So Bilbo and Dyke, get ready to have a couple of BIG nigga dicks throp you right on top the head.

These niggas movin' on up like George and Weezy!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Samuel Madison's post:
JimCaedus (02-14-2018), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-13-2018)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Samuel Madison's post!
Bilbo Blumpkinz (02-13-2018)