Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Adventures of Garb Man
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2018, 05:52 PM

When we last off on the previous episode of Phantom Panzer Z, our hero, PP, saw something that gaven him a fright. Who is the person that is scaring the Clown God? Find out... RIGHT NOW!

"PHANTOM PANZAH!

I KNEW YOU'D COME!!!

AHHHHHOHHHHOOOHHHHHH Yyyyeeeeesssssss..."

Panzer jumped back, still shocked as fuck, wondering how the fuck he is in this universe!

"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE?!"

Oswald laughed loudly, and the charade of being bald would disappear, and his glorious mane had once reappeared

"When you RIPPED my powers from meh from your expulsion from my Broken mind, you took most of the vast cosmic powers that had been bestowed upon meh by the SEVEN DEITIES! Yyyyesssss.... Can you guess, my wayward child, who gave meh my powers back in full? It was them! They did so, in the hopes that I could come and find you. I knew you would look for the most vile and disgusting places throughout all of space and times! So I chose to exile myself to this land, in the hopes that one day you'd appear. And you have! Ohhhhh hooohhhhhh yyyyeeesssssss, you have! I will have my revenge from you taking most of my personalitay. However, I am not the only person who is in the MOST dire need of having words with you, Panzah! Mmmmyesssss..."

Oswald clapped his hands together, and out from seemingly nowhere, is the New Breed of Beast, GHOST TANK! Wearing the colors he used to wear, black and neon green, with his eyes having the contacts within them, with one eye coloring his iris neon green, and the other completely blacked out with a Sclera contact and bright green short green hair reaching the nape.

"HOW YA DOIN' BROTHER!? YOU TRIED TO FUCKING KILL ME WHILE WE WERE CAGED UP!"

Panzer chuckled nervously, and started to back up slowly, seeing he was slowly being outnumbered.

"Well, y'see... the thing about that, is..."

He snapped his fingers, but Oswald began to laugh again

"Ohhhhhooohhhhhhh. ahhhhhhhhoooooohhhhhhhoooooohhhhh....Panzah! There is no escape until you face us! To pay the debt owed for doing such VILE and TERRIBLE things to us! For sapping most of my power and for trying to kill your Brother! The time has come for you to be DELETED! YYyyyyyeeeesssssss!!!"

Both of the larger men rushed Panzer, who barely got out of the way of one spear attempt, only to be met with a big boot by Oswald, knocking Panzer onto his back in the pile of trash.

"Ahhhh yyyeeeesssss... You are within your very own element, Panzah! But this place is not WORTHY of our brawl! Noooo, so I shall take us somewhere much more fitting!"

Oswald clapped his hands and soon they were teleported into an arena floating in space. In the middle of the arena is a wrestling ring, and soon the stands began to be filled up with all kinds of people from across all the universes and dimensions. From 4th dimensional beings that are actually quite incapable of description because of how cubical they looked, to beings that looked like humans, except with tentacle fingers and devil like tails. The three stood in the middle but they didn't wait long as Panzer dove at Ghost Tank, but he didn't try to spear him, instead he spun around and went for a school boy pin, trying to end this whole thing right off the bat! Oswald grabbed Panzer, lifting him up off Tank from behind, and began to perform German suplex after German suplex!

Space J.R.: "BAH GORT, KLORN! If he doesn't stop this chain of suplexes, he's gonna break Panzer into pieces!"

Space Jerry Lawler: "Good! This match is to see who will be deleted! My bet's on that stupid clown! HAHA!"

Space J.R.: "I hope it's Tank, to be frank. But I guess we'll be finding out soon enough, won't we?"

After the eighth Suplex, Oswald performed a release German Suplex on Panzer for the 9th, causing Panzer to slide along the ring and flip onto his belly. Tank moved to grab Panzer by the head, yanking him up with all his might, tossing him up into the air, catching him onto his shoulders,

Space J.R.: "Is he going to do what I think he's going to do, Klorn!?"

Space Lawler: "I think so, ROAUGHRJ. I think he's going for the fabled TANK TRACKS!"

And so he did, as Tank powerbombed Panzer twice, and then performed the third with authority! He's pinning Panzer, and Oswald moves to press down onto Tank, adding weight to make sure Panzer is never going to kick out! A six armed referee slides across the ring and each hand slaps the mat!

"ONE/twothreefourfivesix!

TWO/threefourfivesixseven!

THREEEEEEE/fourfivesixseveneight!!!"

The bell rings to signal the end of the match and both Ghost Tank and Oswald hold their hands up in the air as Panzer moves to stand and Oswald moves to stand right before Panzer, grinning wide

"OHhhhhhhhoooohhhhhhhh, yeeeeessssss... Phantom, PANZAH! It is time for you to be DELETED!"

The crowd begins to slice through the air with their arms/fins/tentacles as they begin to chant "DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE!" Oswald joins them, but while Panzer was watching the crowd, Ghost Tank dashed in, and popped Panzer up into the air, only for Oswald to follow up, performing The DELETION! Spiking Panzer's skull into the mat. He then claps his hands and parts them, beginning to open a portal, with Ghost Tank picking up the unconscious body of the Clown. The portal beginning to grow and grow until it was big enough, only for Tank to toss Panzer through it.

Panzer would awaken, grumbling slightly and much like an old t.v. flickering to life, Oswald's face appeared throughout the dimension he had created, a prison just for Panzer.

"Ahhhhhhh yyeeeeesssss. I see you have WOKEN, my troublesome progeny. Welcome to your new home! I know you needed nothing, so I have made sure you had NOTHING! Welcome to where you shall be contained for all ETERNITY! Ahhhhooooohhhhhh hoooohhhhhh yyyeessss..."

With that Oswald's laughter would permeate the prison's "air". Was he still around? Only Oswald would know. For now Panzer growled. He still had his very tiny camera. His face transmitted to the televisions of Earth as he growled and Oswald's laughter sounding out behind him as he spoke, trying to speak over it.

"So, as you can fucking see, I'm kinda fucked right now. I will find a fucking way out of here, don't you fucksticks worry about this shit. For now, I'm going to talk about my fucking opponent. Muddy. Fuck your daughter. I mean, you've probably done that already, but still. Your daughter didn't deserve to be in the ranks of the XWF, and it's your fucking fault for being a bad father. You let her go down a dark path, and you have only your own dumbass fault for her being in her current fuckin' predicament. Much like my situation is my own because I decided to leave Oswald's fucking headmeat and take his powers with me. See, I know what it's like to disappoint my father. Dolly does, too. But she also knows what it's like to have her father disappoint her. Otherwise she wouldn't have had to go through such ways and get herself in her current lot in life. A good father wouldn't have let this happen. A good father would've tried to protect her, and not let her go through what she has. But hey, I guess some fathers are supposed to be major disappointments.

Now, Muddy, let's see what you've been talking while I was gone."

Panzer peers through the tiny camera, after a minute of looking into the tiny eye of the camera, he began to smirk, then laugh loudly, which still didn't put a dent in the laughter of Oswald's, but still heard.

"I see, you even admit you done fucked up in raising, slash, not raising her. You don't get to try and beat me, boy. When I get out of here, and when we meet in the middle of the ring on Wednesday, you're going to find out why you ain't shit, but shit, against me. Do I have many losses? Yes. Know how many I actually tried to win? Maybe the first one. Then the King of the Ring tournament versus the fucking Feder. And the time I tagged with Doc, Graves and Kuhn. Now you're going to see a Panzer that tries. And believe me when I tell you this, when I try, I will win. Feder won only by a slight margin. I gave him hell, but he was more experienced than I was, so he won our match. But hey, you keep your chin held high, Fucko. You keep thinking you're going to actually beat me.

Now, I know you're sick of hearing Fuck Tank's laugh, so, I'mma just end this. I just want you to remember what's going to happen tomorrow, in the simplest way how...

[Image: tomorrow_zpsnyvwrrd3.jpg]

See you tomorrow, Fucko."

The feed had cut, but not completely, as no one saw what would happen, and probably the same for Oswald, as Panzer used what little remained of his power to transmit himself through the camera, into the television waves of the world, and manifesting himself back on Earth. However, all he had the power to do now, was transport himself back into his dimension to recuperate, until it was time for him to either retort to Muddy once again, or until he had to wrestle the man. The Clown God hoped for the latter so he could continue recover from his "wound" of being sapped of most of his power, without having to use brain power to come up with words to fight verbally once more against Muddy, and could focus 200% of his mind on just resting. Hoping he can recover from the power sapping Oswald had performed.

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Phantom Panzer's post:
(02-13-2018), Finn Kühn (02-14-2018), JimCaedus (02-14-2018), Muddy Waters (02-14-2018)