Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 08:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Valentines Day Massacre
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-13-2018, 11:27 PM

The body's least room all around, some meeting the warm embrace of sleeps permanent cousin but somewhere fresh, still rolling around and moaning. Some of them had Fresh Cuts and some of them we're already decaying. The smell was a hideous mix of bodily fluid and outright fear. These were people whose only crime was being in love. Cut down by people they trusted, confided in, and gave their all to. It is funny how love works. Valentines Day is just another excuse for corporations to exploit the emotions of people and make money off of them. There is no love in a life sized teddy bear. There is no love in chocolates, a movie or a steak dinner. There is love in actions, not in possessions. But Valentines Day is all about the possessions. Who can treat who to a nicer time.

These people thought they were doing the right thing but then someone came along who didn't have the same heart as them, the same emotion as them, people who didn't give a fuck if they lived or died. The two standing over them cared only about the success of themselves. So when they pulled the trigger, flicked the knife, swung the hammer, threw the grenade, it meant nothing. This was just another case of bad meets evil, and the bad guy always wins.

These people were naïve. They let others get too close to them and welcomed them with open arms. They let two strangers feel too welcomed. Everyone deserves to be treated fairly, right?

Fuck that.

Jenny stepped over a rotting body, half way into skeletal. Her boot splashed on the sticky ground, a concoction that she didn't want to guess what it was. The first wave was over. The second wave, and third, and fourth, you name it would be there before they could blink.

She nodded at Chris, he nodded back, and they stood back to back against the invading horde of good people. They stood back to back as the people who did favors for each other, wrote cards, bought candy, did favors, all swarmed in. Their arms were open like zombies, but all they really wanted was a hug. Shallow people.

His finger pulled the trigger, and she clenched the sword in her hand. She felt the pistol on her hip as she took a step forward, swinging and slicing down the body of one of these hug zombies.

Each one had a shirt on. "Netflix and Chill. I will cuddle you so hard. Happy V day." These attempts to be funny were falling shorter than Peter Gilmours dick.

She nodded at Chris, he nodded back and she heard him yell as the trigger went off like cannon shots. She began to yell out in yeti like tones as she swung her sword. Necks, noses, fingers, flesh. His bullets turned necks around and caved in faces. These people just kept coming. Every year with their stupid mantra of love. There was no love, this was a cold world and sometimes the best thing to do is to not live in it. If you are going to live in it, you better win at it. As the bodies kept falling the sun was setting and they seemed like they would be fighting this fight forever.

"So Mandii sure had a lot to say early in the week. What happened, your Prozac got renewed and you've spent the last week dry humping a pillow with a comforter over your face? Or you ran out of generic, second grade insults like your adult baby ones? Either way, you're a joke and you are going to get exposed for being nothing more than a has been superstar who had success here once and nobody fucking remembers it. I love how these "superstars" come back and claim they were a champion once, and rode to glory on a warhorse. Bitch, if you made that much of an impact, wouldn't you be Top 50? Wouldn't people remember? Wouldn't I not have to dig into the XWF archives just to find out you even exist outside of the pasty skin of yours? I mean come on. I am making waves NOW, what have you done lately? When people look back at Jenny Myst and Chris Chaos, there will be a little substance there for them to see. They won't see a washed up former Hot Topic employee who got laid off and is trying to wrestle again to take out her anger at the fact 3 members of Slipknot are dead. You're nothing and you've been nothing. I can relate to you with the abuse stuff, and it sucks, trust me, but you have beaten it into the ground. Every single promo is like a Paranormal Activity movie....we wait and wait and wait for something to happen and when it finally does it wasn't all that good in the first place. Its adorable though, that you try to flip our lines on us. I am never the one who ruins the good time, because most of the time I am out of the bar and back in a bed--of some sort--before the shenanigans begin. Sure, call me a whore, but at least I get some. You couldn't get laid at a conjugal visit with Larry Nassar. You're only dick prospects are guys who paint their faces to look like girls anyway. Ambiguous Marilyn Manson types. Yuck.

But I suppose that is something you'd defend isn't it? Probably throw a shot out there that at least your Twilight larpers are better than Chris, huh? So generic and bland. You'd think with all that makeup and blood you'd be halfway interesting. Like Halloween store interesting. Guess I was wrong. You're as vanilla as can be. I just find it funny that you would point out my outfits when you look like Wednesday from the Adams family on meth. Hey, we have Jessalyn Hart now, we already have a tatted up bimbo with no talent, we don't need you back. You can just leave, in fact, you probably should.

And that fat turd partner of yours, if he even bothers to try, can get his too. I am the bitch that slapped Brock Lesnar in the face, and you think I am afraid of some bitch whose claim to fame is looking like a backup dancer in a metal video? You serve no purpose to anyone other than being "filler" for a bombshell division that you probably thing you're too good to even be in. Mandii....you make it so easy. Too easy, in fact. This is a total and complete slaughter and you're the pig. I figured that would be dark enough and up your alley enough for you to understand as a metaphor."

Her and Chris slap five as the wind shifts and the blood can be seen spraying through the air like a red misty current.

"And Robbie, you've been a real thorn in my side for a while now. A lot of people are saying that you are like Jim Caedus, that Chris Chaos just can't seem to beat you. People are saying that if you didn't decide to do the fat kid swan dive off the top of that chamber that I never would have walked out of there as Univesal Champion.....perhaps you would have. But the question has never been talent with you, Rob. It has been dedication, motivation and straight up giving a shit. I have said it before, you could be a total monster here. You could be the best thing to happen to professional wrestling in the history of ever. But you don't seem to have your heart in it. Your head seems to be in it sometimes, but your big ol' heart just seems to be elsewhere. Maybe you should do something Rob, do something you love, and leave us. Maybe I will put a word into my buddy who works at Crytal River in Florida. They have the swimming with the manatees exhibit. Think about it Rob, think about the possibilities! You could be a manatee! How cool would that be?! But, for real, Robbie. Your effort, or lack thereof, is a slap in the face to everyone who has ever supported you. Ever gave a shit about you, ever endorsed the Bourbon brand. You went from being on the top of the world to a giant--literally--disappointment. You needed help to beat me, and you haven't been the same since. You know that title shot was mine, Robbie. You knew Archie Lawson saved your cellulite filled glutes, and you can't live with it.

A lot of people can say a lot of things about me regarding my time in XWF, but one thing they can never say is that I have backed down. Sure, I have lost some matches, but I have never let it get me too down to keep trying. I have opted in to shows nearly every week for a year....I think I missed one in a year. What do I get rewarded with? Jokes and more jokes. I get pissed on here like a R.Kelly sleepover, and I keep battling. Robbie I don't think your skin is nearly as thick as it should be to fit over that massive frame. The truth is Robbie that you are weak, frail, scared even. You are content with being the entertainer but too nervous about being the provider. Too nervous to fuck up to ever try not to. You'd rather just blow it off. Breeze through, go into cruise control.Well I am the brick wall that you don't see coming. I fly under the radar while you continue to chug along with reckless abandon. I am going to shock you tomorrow Robbie, and not the kind that Jenny likes."

Jenny scrunches her nose.

"Jenny and I are going to be the next tag team champions. We are coming up in this game, because we are finally on the same page. We are a unit, a team, ying and yang. You and Mandii....fractured. A shallow alliance. The two of you are going to have a terrible Valentine's Day and when we look back on this Warfare you're going to remember that's a power couple rules. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. This will be the Valentine's Day Massacre

Chris woke up when Jenny did. She was moving around a lot.

"Happy Valentine's Day" [i]he whispered, kissing her neck. [/i]

"Mmm, same babe. I just had the craziest dream."

"Were we fighting lame ass white people who think that Valentine's Day should be a reason to spend money they don't have on things they don't need?"

She gasped. "It was!"

"I just had the same dream....only, you died in mine."

She laughed, hitting him as the nuzzled back in. This would be a Valentines day to remember, for sure.
Edit Hate Post Like Post