Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 02:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Lethal Random 3
Random Offline
New Season

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-09-2018, 06:58 PM

Watts Los Angeles, CA

Random and Paul are on the real streets going person to person asking their opinion on the upcoming match.

Sir! Sir!

Nigga what!

Sir, how do you feel about the upcoming triple threat match between Jenny Myst, Louis Maxwell Price, and Random?

Nigga, for real? Okay, first of all Jenny she's fine as hell. Fittin to break a piece off in that. Jenny, girl you see this and you wanna be plotting on this brown cock let a nigga know. Second, Jenny fine but she dumb ain't no way she winning that match, dumbass probably can't find her way to the ring without a nigga holding her hand. I be that nigga in a minute doe. Now, for that nigga Price. He's one lame ass nigga for real, who is he foolin? That nigga probably really got white parents and grew up in Vermont or some shit. He a fake, a fake ass nigga. He a lame. Lame nigga bruh. Random doe don't get me started, aliens! Motherfucking alien exist man?! Me and my homeboys knew the government be hiding shit from us fam. But all in I got my money on Random.

Well there you have it Random is gonna win, Jenny Myst is a dumb whore, and Louis is a fake ass nigga.

Aye yo white boy! What did you just say? I know I didn't hear you say nigga.

Oh no I did, I was quoting you.

An angry mob begins to for flashing guns and yelling at Random for saying nigga.

Okay, Paul we need to go!

Paul and Random take off as they are chased by an angry mob through South central LA. Random dumps his drugs on the ground freeing up enough time to sneak into a abandoned trap house.

Okay, I think we lost them.

Now what?

Well, I need some salt and some candles.

Why?

Just get them please. Damn.

Paul searches the abandoned house for the items Random requires. He comes back shortly with a butane torch and some brown sugar.

This is all I could find.

It will have to do.

Random takes the brown sugar and makes a pentagram on the floor.

What are you doing?

Shut up!

Random sits on the outside of the pentagram and starts chanting.

Nobis Dominus dominorum nigrum obscuro adducite mihi loqui stercore.

Suddenly, the pentagram catches fire and two ghostly figures rise from the center.

Is that Malcolm X and Martin Luther King?

Yep. Hello my brothers welcome.

What the fuck? Nigga where are we?

X please don't use that word it degrades us.

Nigga shut the fuck up! Why the fuck you on my shit already?

I just don't think that's a word we should use to describe ourselves.

Nigga fuck off and grow a pair.

Guys! Focus, I brought you hear to give me your thoughts on Louis Maxwell Price and Jenny Myst.

Oh you want me to talk about that nigga Price? Well let me me tell you about Price…

I have a dream…...that Price is a disgrace to our race. And by race I mean the human race. Price walks around here as if the world owes him. He has a hard life but does nothing to get out of it. Furthermore, he takes all his hate and frustration out on white people, white people who have done nothing to you in the first place. Leave them be. And you ain't struggling your ass went to a school of white folks, try going to a school named after me and tell me how much you struggling then. I didn't get shot by trying to make your life better for you to fuck around and piss off white people and complain. Nigga.

Damn King! Haha, fucking got em boy. Shit, let me tell you something Maxwell. Actually, let me show you.

Malcolm X pulls a cellphone from his ghost pocket and pulls up a video to show to the camera.

Ya see that? That's you nigga.You ain't black. Your not even close. Now don't come at with me with this do you see my skin bro I am black. Skin don't make you black nigga, being black is about black culture, fighting for your fellow black man. Do you do that? Fuck no! You hang out with a hairy meatball and a guy with a flute. And don't get me started with the illumaniggy. You trying to disrespect us and on black history month. You lucky I don't get Rosa Parks up in this bitch she’ll beat yo ass all the way back to the bus. Now, Jenny on to you. Bitch shut yo fake ass basic bitch having thot ass up. No one wants to hear yo dumb shit no more. Do everyone here a favor including yourself, go back to the trailer park and continue getting molested by daddy and uncle Fred. You are the physical definition of basic white girl. I am honestly surprised you took a dick out yo mouth to talk this time. Fuck your diary, fuck your lame half assed insults, and fuck you. Oh, and calling Random cute? Birch he a goddamn shape shifting alien ain't a damn thing cute about that. Nigga killed a whole strip club full of people by catching them on fire, what's cute about that? Y'all make me glad I was shot and killed, fucked up bro.

Thank you guys. I appreciate your kind words. Question, how did you get a cellphone.

Hell has its perks.

Hell? What the fuck!?

God hates black people.

I got you guys I am gonna look into something. Well there you motherfuckers go. I do need words to fight but since you insisted I brought some back up for that. I will see you Saturday.

Random, Malcolm X, and MLK flip off the camera as it fades to black.

[Image: iR3bFnl.jpg]

8===D ~~~~ RanDoM ~~~~C===8
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Random's post:
Finn Kühn (02-09-2018), JimCaedus (02-12-2018)