Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 04:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Doctor Harry J Dick. Part # 1
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-13-2018, 04:27 PM

:::::Doctor. Harry J. Dick:::::

Mez?

Robert bellows

Where are you? Did my initial promo strike that much cowardice in your heart? Or was it the fact that my two brothers were there with me? Don't be alarmed now, it's just me now so you can rest easy! Come out from underneath your bed little Mez, I won't bite, yet anyway! I will make you a guarantee Jim and Drew won't get involved in our match! If that is what you are so concerned with! Hell, I've heard more from Helen Keller at this point! I didn't mean to work you all up into a panic, but I can understand why you might be dreading such a match with The Omega! There is no need to be apprehensive! You should be in utter awe, just getting the opportunity at prominence, standing in the ring with a man of my magnitude! Here it is a chance of a lifetime and where are you? Unexpressed AND tongue-tied! All you have to do is just weather the storm of impending impressiveness! All you have to do is just make me tap the canvas or tell the ref I quit! Pretty simple stuff! So why don't you do me a huge favor and get your panties out of a bunch, grow a dick and man the fuck up!

I've seen some uncommunicative people in my day but this right here is borderline ridiculous, to say the least! Here I am offering you an opportunity to become a true Champion! I'm offering up my Hart Championship! There are guys lined up wanting a shot at this Championship, let along just get into the ring with me! Yet here you are voiceless and struck dumb! It truly boggles my consciousness, here it's taking every bit of brainpower I have to just understand why a shit stain with nothing to lose is so quiet! Do you believe losing to me will hurt your pride Mez? Or dignity? I'm the one with everything to lose, I'm sacrificing everything and this is the best you can give me? Just look at the man you are! You are the very definition of a loser! How many times have you decided to talk tough writing a check your mouth cannot cash! You need to realize something right now Mez! You need to place your full attention and devotion to me! I've seen the pissing contest between you and Erik Black if I were you and I not! But if I were are a guy of your talent I stop barking up Erik Blacks tree and pay attention to the real threat before you! That's me! This who's dick is bigger is going to get you annihilated against me!

Robert Grins

Oh and so you both know Mez! My dick is bigger than you and Erik Blacks combined!

Robert looked down at his silver Omega watch now for the thousandth time! He sighs placing his head in his hand! Time flowed like cement. He checked his smartphone for the time again. A minute had passed since he last checked what seemed like an hour ago, or at least it seemed that way. Sitting there with nothing to lay eyes on but a wall with chipped ashen paint was excruciatingly dull and there was no telling when he would be called to go back. The whole thing just seemed so pointless to Robert. Each time Robert or any other wrestler under an XWF contract had to go and see their doctor if they were leaving the country! Once home they have to do the same!

If you decided to forgo these rules you'd be suspended without pay! All for what? To go into a room, get your heart rate and blood pressure taken and go out. Robert is a world-class athlete he didn't have time for such bull shit! He began to drift into an unpleasant daydream or was it an unreasonable fantasy? So hard to tell and he didn't care. It helped him pass the time and he wasn't one for entertaining himself with optimism. Better to be prepared, then caught with your pants down around your ankles!

Why did that just slip in there! Damn you, Jim! Banging in the bathroom!

Shaking his head Robert looks up at the large L.E.D. screen that sat in the corner like an unwelcome mirror. Robert tried not to look, but with it switched off the reflected mess in the doctor's office seemed so much worse than the real deal. The television should mean fantasy, looking at the lives of others, through a box. Outside looking in sorta deal being a fly on the wall - not a poor copy of Robert's reality at this point in time, his own look of boredom. Robert's foot tapped rhythmically in an up an down motion, his cheeks behind the beard began to feel tight, then almost without a conscious thought Robert picked up the remote to select the music channel, he then sat back, his mind more comfortably blank than before. He shuts his eyes for a moment!

Okay I've been here far too long I've got a plane to get on with Jim and Drew!

Robert walks calmly over to the receptionist hidden behind a glass window! Robert reaches out knocking on the glass shooting her a smile! She slides open the glass door, she offered Robert a brief welcoming smile. Before speaking up!

Mr. Main we go through this every time!

Robert looks puzzled

What do you mean every time? Listen I've got to get on a flight here soon! I need this checkup done ASAP! I've been here for an hour or more!

Mr. Main you've been here for three minutes!

Robert frowns

Well can I at least use your phone for a moment? I've got to make an important call!

Sure!

She unwillingly sets the phone through the sliding glass door walking away to get some papers off the copy machine behind her! Robert stares at the phones and notices a button that reads intercom! He chuckles under his breath pressing the button placing the phone up to his mouth and ear, he clears his voice then speaks clearly!

Attention, attention please! Will Dr. Dick please come to the front desk!

The receptionist barrels towards the phone as Robert and her engage in a hand fight!

Mr. Main! Please have some respect for our other patients! The world does not revolve around you! Every time you come in here you think this is a joke there are actually sick people here trying to see a Doctor and get better!

PAGING DOCTOR HARRY J DICK. DICK TO THE FRONT PLEASE, DICK TO THE FRONT! NOT TO THE BACK BECAUSE I DON'T FISH ON THAT SIDE OF THE BOAT! CAN WE GET DICK UP FRONT!

She finally gets the phone from Robert slamming the phone down on the hook. She points to Robert's seat. Robert nods taking his seat once more! Robert looked towards the picture of a beach which was sprawled out on each wall, each picture depicting beautiful scenery of rolling waves on idyllic sand. Gazing at the picture long enough you could smell the salt in the air are hear the roaring wave crashing upon the shoreline! Across from him was a tiny brown wooden coffee table loaded to the brim with the usual health magazines. Underneath it was a dull grey carpet that covered the whole room.

:::::ZZZZZZZZT:::::: :::::ZZZZZT::::: ZZZZZZZT::::::::

Hello?

Bobby, where are you? Jim and I are waiting for you?

Drew I told you I had to do this doctor thing before I flew out!

Prostate check? Got it!

No!

Oh.... Crabs! You know I love crabs. Lobster, shrimp! Any shellfish honestly!

Drew I don't have CRABS! Damn it! I'll be there soon!

Got it! Hey, Mez decided to drop a promo! Nothing much! Give it a look-see! Oh and get some ointment for your herpes!

Drew I will look at it! I don't have HERPES!!!! Goodbye!

Robert looks around the waiting room as the other patient stare at him

Don't you hate when you get the wrong number?

Robert places his ear-buds in his ears and pulls up Mez's promo and begins watching intently

:::::Approximately Two Seconds Later:::::

Robert laughs out loud!

Really that was it? You might as well said nothing at all! But seeing how you did put forth an insufficient amount of effort! Now it's my turn to hit you where it hurts you microscopic, shriveled prick! You hit me so tough I'm at a loss for words!

Robert laughs

Not really! Mez first and foremost I want you to know one thing, I'm not trying to state anything. Were not in court here! No one is on trial, I'm also not trying to convince the world of anything either. I do what I have always done, I state the facts, I hit with the truth! I'm trying to be as straightforward as possible with you and even that is difficult with a man of your intelligence level! Every single word that has left my mouth was the unmistakable truth! It is who you are! I have you pegged! I'm sorry being clear as a bell just doesn't seem to work for you so it's apparently evident I'm going to have to go about this another way! So you go on this filibuster ranting and raving about opportunities, learning and growing! The only damn thing you seem to have correct is where you currently stand, the place you'll always remain! You call it the bottom, I call it the basement! We should call the bottom of the totem pole Mezian!

You claim you have been acquiring all this knowledge! Discovering just who you really are, with all of this wisdom what have you accomplished?

Squat!

Nota!

Zilch!

Nothing at all! With all of this learning, have you not maybe considered you have a learning disability? Maybe a handicap? I want you to try and wrap your simpleton mind around all of this and really try to digest what I am saying here! Fire up what's left of those brain cells and think about what you are blabbering on about and what I am saying! Mez the only thing that you have learned to do and do well beyond anyone else in the XWF besides Peter Gilmour is how to lose! How many times over the past few months have you been taken to cleaners? Or even been humbled? No, really I want to know how many times you have lost over the past two months! Get a calculator because I'm sure the number is sky high!

Robert sighs

So here I am handing you one of these learning experiences you rambled on about! One lined with gold! A chance to get out of the gutter and become something more respectable and up to par with the rest of us here! But my question to you is simple! What is going to make this match any more distinctive from any of your other matches Mez? What fire is going to be lit underneath your ass all of a sudden and you come out of the gates like a bat out of hell? You've yet to have a fire, why would that change now! The answer! It won't! Nothing is going to be extraordinary in this match except for one thing! There will be no escape, no giving me the slip! Nowhere to run and damn sure no place to hide! Once I lock on the Beggars Lock and I will, that's all she wrote! At this critical crossroads Mez, you will have to make a difficult decision! You can either accept your fate, giving in succumbing to the agony and suffering I will put you through! Or you can try to grin and bear it. In the end, we both know what will happen you'll relinquish yourself, knuckling under the pressure. You'll lay down your arms and throw in the towel! This can go down a number of ways but in the end, you will surrender to The Omega! There is no other option!

As soon as you feel the utter discomfort of being in the same ring with me you will understand what so many others already know! The bell will ring and the sickness will rise from your stomach as we lock up for the first time ever! Your head will begin throbbing after I beat you like a punching bag. That is all you are Mez, a punching bag! A warm up for my next match! At this point, the stinging will set in and at this moment you will know you are in trouble, as you begin strain you will reach out in distress but no one will be there to save your hide! Through all of the physical suffering and torture, this is where the fun will truly begin for me! If you thought for one second you knew anguish and sorrow, you've never stepped foot in the ring with me! I will grind you up, taking you apart piece by piece with the skill of a surgeon! Finally, you will break and I will watch you tap the canvas and the annoyance know as Mezian will be nothing more than a distant memory soon to be forgotten!

Mr. Main I see you are up to your old tricks again! I'm ready for you, come on back!

::::::STATIC::::::

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
(02-13-2018), Drew Archyle (02-14-2018), JimCaedus (02-13-2018), The Engineer (02-13-2018)