Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 10:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback wanted! Oh hai, friend!
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-09-2018, 06:43 AM

Hey y'all.

So I'm just curious what you guys think about my Louis MP stuff.

This week is the first time I've attempted actual writing on him and not just messing around on the boards.

It reads like Cadryn, so it's no secret it's me, lol.

But I figured I'd see what you guys thought.

Cad is kind of on the back burner for the time being, so I'm gonna run with LMP for a bit and see what happens.

As always I look forward to your opinion, positive or negative.

<3

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

02-09-2018, 07:21 AM

Tbh I liked the fried chicken stuff from a week or two ago better. It was descriptive, funny, and told a good story.

HEY LOOOK ARE ME I'S AND CUCKCOCK ALL DAYS DERRRRR HUH HUH HUH GKUG GLUG GIMME YOUR SPERM CELL!

My sig got edited to match my overly shitty behavior so now I can play tough guy asshole IC anywhere I go. Except at home where my mother will beat my o-ring to keep me in line.
Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-09-2018, 07:34 AM

(02-09-2018, 07:21 AM)erikblack Said: Tbh I liked the fried chicken stuff from a week or two ago better. It was descriptive, funny, and told a good story.

Understandable. I backed off the total over the top thing I was doing in order to better hit certain points, so on and so fourth.

It can unintentionally be a little more boring, but it has a much longer sustainability.

You can only beat up a Wendy's employee once a day before it becomes stale, haha.

Thanks for the input, dude!

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

06-08-17

2x XWF Hart Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

02-09-2018, 07:50 AM

(02-09-2018, 07:34 AM)The Essence Of Excellence - CT Said:
(02-09-2018, 07:21 AM)erikblack Said: Tbh I liked the fried chicken stuff from a week or two ago better. It was descriptive, funny, and told a good story.

Understandable. I backed off the total over the top thing I was doing in order to better hit certain points, so on and so fourth.

It can unintentionally be a little more boring, but it has a much longer sustainability.

You can only beat up a Wendy's employee once a day before it becomes stale, haha.

Thanks for the input, dude!

New stuff is good too. Very well written. Sets a good scene for who the character is. I can totally understand though. My characher Jason Cash who is currently kidnapped is like that. He's a drunk racist who doesn't understand he's racist. Just doesn't hit all the points needed all the time. Being huge Dragonball fan, I liked the ssj and krillin bit. But I'd argue that krillin is the strongest human ever

HEY LOOOK ARE ME I'S AND CUCKCOCK ALL DAYS DERRRRR HUH HUH HUH GKUG GLUG GIMME YOUR SPERM CELL!

My sig got edited to match my overly shitty behavior so now I can play tough guy asshole IC anywhere I go. Except at home where my mother will beat my o-ring to keep me in line.
Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-09-2018, 08:15 AM

Thanks dude!

In a world of Goku's though, you ain't trying to be Krillin.

Strongest human or not, haha.

Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

06-08-17

2x XWF Hart Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

02-09-2018, 10:15 AM

Shit..Vegeta stronger anyway

Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-12-2018, 05:11 PM

This probably won't be very helpful but I love Dem Niggaz with all my heart and genuinely think they're great.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post