Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 06:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Number 3
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

02-09-2018, 06:39 AM

Chronicles of Erik Black part four:

Erik walked down that dusty road for what seemed like hours. Cars went by but none stopped, even when the boy held his thumb out. It made Erik's self worth go even further down. He didn’t know if he actually wanted the help, but he did want someone to atleast offer. Part of him wanted to turn back and go back to the Piontek's.

He paused for a moment, thinking about turning back. And then the thoughts came back. He would be leaving soon anyway. He would be forced to move to another home. He would be forced to attend another school...Meet other new people. It was not something Erik wanted to do. It was not something he could do.

He felt the temperature die down as a shadow crossed over him. He looked to the sky. A storm was coming in. He looked around, there was nowhere to go. There was no shelter. He was just a boy out here with no place to take shelter from the storm that was quickly approaching. He broke into a run just as the thunder started. He was desperate. He'd brought no other clothes. His only possessions were what he wore.

He noticed a field with a tree line about five hundred yards away. He headed there. ONce he got to the tree line, the rain had started to fall in sheets. He sat under an oak tree. He still go wet, but the tree covered him for the most part.

As he sat there, he wondered if he should go back to Piontek's. Maybe moving from foster home to foster home would be better than having no home at all. It was an option and part of him wanted to take that option. The other part did not. The other part thought htat he could tough it out. That he could find somewhere and live alone...That he could make a name for himself.

As he sat under that tree, with his mind racing, Erik closed his eyes. He began to think about what his next move would be. His stomach grumbled with hunger. He needed food. He'd need other clothes. He couldn’t survive with only what he wore after all. His mind went over everything he needed and how he could get it. He didn’t like stealing, but he didnt have any money to his name. He had nothing. He'd have to steal. He knew it......... His mind was made up. He'd throw his morals to the side to do what was needed.

……….

You know, Drew, Erik Black started as he watched the first rays of sunlight make its way through the trees on the property behind his castle home.

A wise man once said “Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re going to get.”. Now. Of course that was Forrest Gump. And of course it means that you never know what life will bring. You never know what’s going to be thrown at you or how hard. But it’s life. You take it as it comes. You take your licks. You push forward. You survive.”, Erik said as he closed his eyes and took a deep breathe.

Wind began to rustle through the trees. Erik smiled as the wind touched his bare chest. The bright morning sunshine Ray’s trickled through the trees, blanketing everything in gold. There wasn’t a cloud in that Miami sky. Birds were beginning to wake and start their day. Life never stopped.

”Is that really living, Drew? Is simply surviving actually living? Let me tell you a story. As a young boy, I was passed around from foster home to foster home. Some were physically abusive. Others were mentally abusive. Most were both. I finally met a good family when I was about twelve. I wanted to stay with them, but I knew I’d be moved again in months. I ran away, Drew. I could have just tried to take my punches and survive. But that isn’t living. Surviving isn’t living, Drew. It gets you no where. I ran away. I lived on the streets for a very long time. But I was learning. I was attacking life back. Life wanted a fight and I gave it one.”,Erik said with a stretch. He’d smiled to himself. This wasn’t something that Erik did often. He was always far too controlled.

” And look at where it’s gotten me. I’m off the streets. I have more money than I could ever spend. I run a multi billion dollar business. And I have a family. A wife…two kids. I have this..because I fought back. I didn’t just sit back and take what life gave me and just try to keep moving forward. Life kicked me in the balls and I cunt punted that bitch right back.

There is a reason why I’m telling you this. And I know it may go through one ear and out of the other. After all..You’re probably too stupid to understand anyway. Life is about wins and losses. It isn’t about just trying not to lose. You fight back. If you win? You better yourself. If you lose? You put yourself in a worst spot. You win some. You lose some. Nobody wins them all. The trick is trying to win the majority.

Too many losses can fuck with a man's mind. It can make him accept his life. It can make him accept everything that happens. I never accepted anything, Drew. I never accepted my life on the streets. That is why I’m going to beat you this Saturday. It isn’t only because of my training. It’ because I don’t accept losing. Think of it this way. I’m playing to win while you just play in hopes of not losing. The pressure there is not on me the way you’d probably think. No. It’s on you to keep going. It’s on you to make it through an onslaught that most others would not.”
, Erik said with that same smile.

He closed his eyes and and began to meditate in the grass.

“Youre a man who isn’t even in control of his life, Drew. Take your little run in with that Falco gentleman. He was all but ready to pull the trigger on your life. You knew it. And you just accepted whatever fate you had coming? You could have been killed, but rather than fight for your life, you just accepted what was to come? Have of your losses to life messed up your mind so much that you would just accept being treated that way? It looks like it. It looks like youre life’s bitch and you’re ok with it. That isn’t the attitude you need if you expect to get a win over me, Drew. To get a win over me, you have to push yourself to new heights. You have to do things you never thought possible. It doesn’t seem like you actually have it in you. This is especially true if your plan is to just not lose. It will really only lead to another loss in your life. But at least you will accept it and maybe keep going. Then again.. it may be the final straw that finally breaks you for good.

Meditation helps, Drew. It helps a man clear his mind so that he can see things as they truly are. It puts things into perspective. I see you, Drew, as a shell of a man. One who has been handed so many losses in his life that he doesn’t know how to truly win. You’re a man who wouldn’t know what to do, Drew. That’s another reason why you’re going to lose. You wouldn’t know what to do if the opportunity slapped you across the face.

Now. I wanted to address something. I do have martial arts training, but to compare my skills to someone like Ken Shamrock? I’m guessing you didn’t research all that well. MMA training teaches you how to succeed in a sport, Drew. That’s all. My training? Well..My training was about real life situations. It was about disarming foes and taking them out as quickly as possible..killing them if need be. Shamrock was trained to succeed in a sport. I was trained to kill. There is a huge difference there and I’m not sure you’ll ever understand that. After all..You lack the mental capacity for basically everything. To put it in basic terms…Shamrock equals sport. Erik Black equals quick death.
, Erik said as he sat there with a blank look across his face.

The sun was almost fully in the sky. The creatures of the Forrest were fully awake now. Squirrel s played. Birds chirped, but Erik Black sat there. His face showed no emotion as he sat there, on his knees with his eyes closed.

”Drew. I have to admit that this could possibly be an exciting match. It’s the epitome of death versus a man who wants to try and take everything life throws at him. But keep in mind that, while that may be true, I could end it in the blink of an eye. I’m not sure yet which it will be. Do I see how much punishment your body can take? Or do I prove my dominance over you and end it quickly..but painfully?

Choices…choices. Luckily, my training shows me the way. You’ll find out the answer when Saturday rolls around. I promise you this, however. You won’t like it. You will lose. There is no doubt about that. Life will hand you another loss. And with your lack of skill? You have very little chance of stopping it. That’s just the way things are. And you will accept it because that’s what you do. You accept it all. You don’t fight back…Just like you said. You just try not to lose. That may work against other, but not me, Drew. Not me. So shine that belt. I want it shining like a diamond Saturday night. Tell Bob to do the same to his. I want them so shiny that can see my perfectly white teeth shining in them. I’m coming for them both. And there isn’t really anything you can do. You’re too set in your ways.
”, Erik said in his always emotionless voice.

He breathed slowly in. He breathed slowly out. He cleared his mind of all doubt. He erased any sense of emotion from his mind. He put the rape case behind him. He put the kidnapping of a friend behind him. For a time, he forgot it all. Sure he’d need to deal with it. He’d fight life like he always had.

The stage had been set. Drew Archyle versus Erik Black. Current champion versus former champion. One man who fights life tooth and nail. One man who just tries to survive. Who would walk out victorious? On paper? The winner would be Erik. In life? Erik. Get the hint? This is Erik Black's match to win. Would he? Absolutely.

Fade.

HEY LOOOK ARE ME I'S AND CUCKCOCK ALL DAYS DERRRRR HUH HUH HUH GKUG GLUG GIMME YOUR SPERM CELL!

My sig got edited to match my overly shitty behavior so now I can play tough guy asshole IC anywhere I go. Except at home where my mother will beat my o-ring to keep me in line.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like erikblack's post:
Drew Archyle (02-09-2018), JimCaedus (02-09-2018), Vincent Lane (02-11-2018)