Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey [you]
Scott St Pierre Offline
'The World's Most Amazing'

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-29-2018, 12:20 PM

(05-29-2018, 08:44 AM)CRIMSON DONG uu===D ~ ~ ~ O^= Said: She has a point though, Scott. I mean dat puss need be rising su,pin furious in my loins today but even you look like the idiot. You'd afraid of me too.

"....okay"

[Image: oadpula94a9.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-29-2018, 04:17 PM

(05-29-2018, 08:34 AM)Scott St Pierre Said:
(05-28-2018, 11:16 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "What the fuck is a Scott St. Pierre?"

”Coming from the person with a name like yours, LAUGH OUT FUCKING LOUD!!!”

"My name is one of the ages, you poor stupid sod of man dressed in human flesh."

"You want to prove yourself?"

"Please, pick me to face in combat."

"Your tombstone, will be remarkable."

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Azrael Erebus's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-29-2018), Ghost Tank (06-04-2018)
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler Offline
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-29-2018, 04:34 PM

"Fuckin RIP his head off!" BDubs screams from a shitter while dropping a nasty whiskey shit.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler's post:
Azrael Erebus (05-29-2018), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (05-29-2018)
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-29-2018, 04:47 PM

(05-29-2018, 04:34 PM)Bearded War Pig Said: "Fuckin RIP his head off!" BDubs screams from a shitter while dropping a nasty whiskey shit.

"Quite interesting... a bearded pig in shit."

"Regardless of the fecal matter in play."

"I shall answer your request with simply this reply..."

"As you wish my friend, as you wish."

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Azrael Erebus's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-29-2018)
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-29-2018, 05:25 PM

Engy wakes up from under a pile of empty Schlitz cans.
So is he gonna fight Mork or what?

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like The Engineer's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-29-2018), Azrael Erebus (05-29-2018), Ghost Tank (06-04-2018), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (05-29-2018)
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-29-2018, 05:38 PM

Pig kicks open the shutter with a handle of crown in one hand and a hog's leg in his other. Pig smiles at Azrael.

"Just don't hurt the new fuck stick too bad. I'm sure others might want a turn to tear that ass up!"
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-29-2018, 05:44 PM

Robbie looks at his comrades and realizes he's kind of empty handed.

Yo!

As he hollers off screen, someone tosses him a cantaloupe.

Mork? You mean Lyden? He taught me the healing power of cantaloupe.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-29-2018), Azrael Erebus (05-29-2018)
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-29-2018, 08:38 PM

(05-29-2018, 05:44 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said: Robbie looks at his comrades and realizes he's kind of empty handed.

Yo!

"What the fuck is a Lyden?"

Takes bite out of a papaya.

2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-29-2018, 08:43 PM

(05-29-2018, 05:38 PM)Bearded War Pig Said: Pig kicks open the shutter with a handle of crown in one hand and a hog's leg in his other. Pig smiles at Azrael.

"Just don't hurt the new fuck stick too bad. I'm sure others might want a turn to tear that ass up!"

"Too bad? What exactly qualifies as.... too bad?"

2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-29-2018, 09:08 PM

(05-29-2018, 08:38 PM)Azrael Erebus Said:
(05-29-2018, 05:44 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said: Robbie looks at his comrades and realizes he's kind of empty handed.

Yo!

"What the fuck is a Lyden?"

Takes bite out of a papaya.

A disassociative psuedointellectual with tracks down their arms from an attention addiction, almost like they had to be the cool kid because they were the ugly kid.

I know that doesn't narrow shit down much around the XWF, but hey, it's hard to come up with a great discription of something that's a footnote in my history.

Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-29-2018, 09:30 PM

"So not my alias and former self, when I lost my memory and was tricked into believing I was human?"

Azrael smiles broadly.

"Psuedointellectual? Really? Oh Bourbon, shall we dance the dance and I best you once more before you realize the follies of your tongue? As for the track marks in my arm, shame on you, I don't do needle drugs. Though, even if I did, the track marks would never show. Powers of regeneration and all. Still, be that as it may, it's utterly besides the point. The entire 1800's are a blur because I chased the dragon but I do not, do needle drugs. It's uncouth. On top of that, nothing is more addictive than 'attention'. Interestingly enough, I didn't even know that drug made it to Earth, in needle form. My advice, stay away."

"Or wait, you were trying to be clever. My apologies. You see the universe is vast and there is much out there that you wouldn't believe ever even existed. For instance, an actual drug called 'attention' that is administered, by a needle. It replaces the lack of actual attention for beings until they simply only crave the drug."

2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Rain (06-08-2018)
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-29-2018, 09:46 PM

(05-29-2018, 09:30 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "So not my alias and former self, when I lost my memory and was tricked into believing I was human?"

I'd say I nailed it.

Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-29-2018, 10:09 PM

By the by, never mind Tinkerbell's hermaphroditic tendencies, how do you handle swapping out being an inny or an outtie?

I know I'm probably the first person genuinely intrigued by what's between your legs in over a decade, but it's purely professional, don't get to daydreaming of that wedding dress quite yet, and I figure since we're on the subject of Mav Reno Part 7, how to genderswap and look how one chooses, well, I reckon you would be an expert.

Robbie twists the cantaloupe in his hands, and it opens. He lays one half atop the other, concave side up of each, resting in his left hand. With his right he scoops the seed out of the top half, slings the pulp to the floor, then hoists the half-melon to his mouth, slurping and gnawing a massive chunk out of the fruit. He lowers his right hand and with an audible gulp swallows the mass of cantaloupe.

God dammed superfood. My ancestors probably didn't eat much of this. Amazing what a human body can adapt to by experiencing change just once.

Hate Post Like Post
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-30-2018, 04:29 AM

"Umm to the point he couldn't compete anymore... Fucking Aliens!" Pig takes a gulp from his jug of whiskey and then starts puffing on his Hog's Leg like some old fat Mafioso on a cigar.
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-30-2018, 02:20 PM

Azrael simply looks on. Fucking weirdos.

2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Rain (06-08-2018)
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-30-2018, 03:24 PM

Robbie stares back at Az, wondering if she's going to destroy a 29th universe or however many it is or perhaps if she's going to finish the papaya.

Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-31-2018, 12:32 AM

(05-30-2018, 03:24 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said: Robbie stares back at Az, wondering if she's going to destroy a 29th universe or however many it is or perhaps if she's going to finish the papaya.

She? Wtf? Yeah, this narrator couldn't be more confused.

2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-31-2018, 03:14 AM

Robbie simply scratches his ass and looks at the Bombshell Champion, the defacto Women's Champion in the XWF, using transitive logic.

Hate Post Like Post
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-31-2018, 03:56 AM

"Dont assume my gender!"

Drunkenily Pig pretends to yank his purse from his imaginary assailant and kicks his imaginary balls while screaming in his best Bobby Hill voice.

"That's my purse! I don't know you!"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler's post:
Azrael Erebus (06-01-2018)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-01-2018, 10:21 AM

(05-29-2018, 05:25 PM)The Engineer Said: Engy wakes up from under a pile of empty Schlitz cans.
So is he gonna fight Mork or what?
Would he get his ass kickers though?

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-01-2018, 10:23 AM

As Jim Ross would say....good god almighty

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-01-2018, 09:36 PM

Azrael sighs, deeply.

"Robbie, I might wield the ladies' championship but rest assured, I am not a female. Not now nor have I ever been, a woman. Trust me. This spaceman was... is... and will forever be, all spaceman. Capisce?"

"Although. Technically, at this current moment, I'm an inny cause while this conversation is fascinating. Truly. I'm not aroused. Meaning, everything is all tucked away, safe and secure, inside. That's right. My cock and balls retract up inside of me... you know, when I'm not sporting an erection. As alluring as you all might believe that you are, it's just not doing anything for me. Oh and if you must know Bourbon, most beings are usually genuinely interested with what lies beneath the spaceman's trousers. Be it man, woman, beings that seem like both and others that seem like neither. I don't discriminate. Unless we're speaking on the terms of all the humans in this room. Then I'd say, you'd probably die from a lack of oxygen, if you were holding your breath in anticipation of sexual gratification, from this spaceman. Though, when was the last time... anyone, offered that sort of service to you, Robbie? When was the last time you even seen your own cock? I'm going to assume that was where you coined the assumption, that it's been a decade since someone was intrigued by the prospect of what's located between my legs. Unfortunately, I don't have the issues that you seem to be restricted by... aka, I'm not repulsive and I wield a huge dick, that I know how to use. Quite well actually. "

2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Johnny Sinclair Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-01-2018, 10:11 PM

Johnny Sinclair: NO , I don't egg ham and eggs. I only eat steak.
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-01-2018, 10:31 PM

(06-01-2018, 10:11 PM)Johnny Sinclair Said: Johnny Sinclair: NO , I don't egg ham and eggs. I only eat steak.

Azrael looks at Mr. Sinclair, utterly perplexed.

"How does one 'egg ham and eggs'?"

"I've been alive for over a thousand years and a large portion of that time, I've been around humanity and still, I have never encountered such a phenomenon."

"Please... elaborate, on what you're talking about, Mr. Sinclair."

2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Johnny Sinclair Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

06-03-2018, 11:25 AM

What I met to say was. I don't eat ham and eggs, I only eat steak.
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-04-2018, 01:04 AM

(06-03-2018, 11:25 AM)Johnny Sinclair Said: What I met to say was. I don't eat ham and eggs, I only eat steak.

Azrael closes both his hands around the papaya. Completely encasing the fruit and then, slowly separates them, revealing a glass full of papaya juice. Which he then takes a swallow from.

"Interesting. Please, continue."

Takes another drink.

2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Griffin MacAlister Offline
Oi!

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-04-2018, 01:26 AM

(05-29-2018, 09:46 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said:
(05-29-2018, 09:30 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "So not my alias and former self, when I lost my memory and was tricked into believing I was human?"

I'd say I nailed it.

"I'd say that you nailed it."

"Nailed that shit through the hypothetical board."

"That nail is embedded in the floor now, cause you nailed it so hard."

[Image: Teg4zqi.jpg]

Title History
3x X-Treme Champion
1x (and 1st ever) North Korean Champion (Now the Television Title/X-Bux Championship)
1x Tag Team Champion (Longest reigning tag team champion @273 days. 231 w/Sebastian Duke and 42 solo)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Griffin MacAlister's post:
Rain (06-08-2018)
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-04-2018, 08:28 PM

"What is a floor without a board?" Pig asks after smoking a couple dabs after his hogs leg and handle of crown.
Hate Post Like Post
Griffin MacAlister Offline
Oi!

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-04-2018, 10:38 PM

"A floor made of pure concrete and steel like the one we're standing on now."

"XWF is industrial like that."

"I heard this place used to be an old sweat sho... eh, factory back in the 1920's."

"Oh shit! That means that Robbie Bourbon just smashed that nail into solid concrete!"

Fires up a blunt.

"Epic shit, I tells ya."

[Image: Teg4zqi.jpg]

Title History
3x X-Treme Champion
1x (and 1st ever) North Korean Champion (Now the Television Title/X-Bux Championship)
1x Tag Team Champion (Longest reigning tag team champion @273 days. 231 w/Sebastian Duke and 42 solo)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Griffin MacAlister's post:
Rain (06-08-2018)