Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Dear Diary: Starting Over
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-08-2018, 08:43 PM

Dear Diary:

I am at my most vulnerable point. I truly feel like I am about to break. Sometimes it is tough to be me, tough to keep it together, tough to not cry and eat chocolate and say screw it all. I know I am not a good person, but damnit I have good work ethic. I deserve to be respected, even if I am not liked. I just don't get what else I have to do. Sometimes, it is tough for me to go through this business, so tough to put my socks on everyday and then slide on my shoes, because I feel like I am destined to let someone down. I always think I am ready to achieve greatness, to be the next big thing, but then something comes up and everyone looks at me like an idiot. I am not an idiot, I am just despressed. I fight through it. I get out of bed, put my big girl pants on, and do my thing. But I keep this stuff bottled. Why wouldn't I? I couldn't show this side, it would ruin me. I am a human at heart, though, a person like everyone else. Sure my existence has been pain for most of it, and my life has been one giant shit pile. But I know that it can get better and I go into every day expecting that it will.

Expecting? Maybe not. Hoping, sure.

Maybe this is karma. For all of the times I made up lies to the principle to get girls I didn't like in trouble. For all of the times I skipped gym class to sell weed and then plant it in lockers of boys who grabbed my ass on the bus port. Maybe this is karma for all the times I was mean to anyone. The people I tried to keep down because I was jealous of them. Jealous that they had a normal life. Jealous that they didn't think the same thoughts I did. Didn't have the same dreams. Jealous they still had their viriginity by the time they reached high school.

I was never a popular kid, until I began to put out. Its crazy what people value. Now, here, I stretch myself thin. I "put out" so to speak. I came in, I dominated, and now people know what they are getting in the Jenny Myst package. I went from a prized hookup to a simple booty call. Well, no more. I need to make sure that I am valued again. I can't let this Madison thing get to me. I WILL get my belt back...........but something in me is eating me. You see, I know what I can do and I know how good I am, but sometimes I feel like my best just isn't good enough. I question if I made a huge mistake coming here. I wonder if my life being nothing more than a squeeze toy at some sleeze pot in Vegas is all I will ever be good at?

Sometimes I wonder, who would miss me if I was gone? Who would care if I left tomorrow and never came back to this place? Would would care if I retired having at least been the champion, something I've never been in my life.

I have never won anything before, unless I put my heart and my mind into it. Here, even when I put my all into it, and I stretch my soul to the brink of its limitations to go get what I want, I am still spit on. I feel like I can't do anything right, and am just a disappointment to everyone who is employed here. Maybe Roxy was right..................

Jenny, tears in her eyes, ripped the page out of her notebook and folded the paper. She tucked it into her armoire. She shut the desk drawer and shuttered. Wiping a tear from her eye, she took a deep breath. Exhaling deep she called Megan.

"Get the car ready."

LATER THAT DAY

Walking into the arena, Tig O' Bitties was there with a microphone, and she cut her off on her way to the locker room.

"Jenny! Jenny! Could I get a few words about the huge developments that happened last week on Savage?"

"What do you want to know, Tigs? How I was screwed out of the only thing I ever loved?"

"Well, that, and are you jealous of Madison and all of her accomplishments alongside Engy. It seems like they are really taking off right now."

[Image: bz2dBU0.gif]

"Okay....sorry....well, just tell us about your upcoming match. Both Random and Louis have promo'd, do you have anything to say to them or about them?"

Jenny rolled her eyes, obviously annoyed with Tigs line of questioning.

"First off, stick to the in ring thing sugar tits. Secondly, yes, I do have something to say."

"So Random could be anything, literally. We never know what he will come to the ring dressed as, and his fighting style changes based on whatever See-n-Say creature he decides looks cute that week. And Louis Maxwell Pryce, who is some jacked up hybrid between Steve Urkal and Carlton Banks and pals around with the BET version of Verne Troyer, who talks bigger than Shaq but walks smaller than a lapdog. This has to be a joke, right? Jesus, I didn't have any competition in the Bombshell Division and this is what they throw at me my first match as non-champion? Hey, its all good, deep breaths. I'll get my rematch, I'll beat Madison and take my title back, and all will be right in the world. But until then, I get to kick the shit out of the lower tier just like I did when I was still green here. I mean, how are these two any different than the Mario Brothers? Sammy and Louis, Mario and Luigi, same skill level, same intelligence level, same useless level. Random, hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he came to the ring dressed as one of these two misfits for comic relief, or shock value, or whatever the reason is he does what he does. Drugs? Could be. But now I see what everyone is complaining about. Looking at the world through rose-colored lenses as champion, I now see the sad state of affairs that is the XWF mid-card. I see now why we can't get talent to stay. Our champions are too good and never lose, and our mid-card is hot garbage. No wonder we get new sign ups and never hear from them. Fuck, I wouldn't want any part of this either. Good thing I will be getting that title back because floating around this cess pool like amoeba waiting to find something worth while to attach to is not my idea of a good time. It is not what I signed up for. So, what am I gonna do? I am going to leave a wake of destruction and desolation and make everyone see that Madison's win over me was a fluke. I am going to take this BLM reject his neck out before I twist it with that final, fatal snap. Since Madison is a part-timer and will defend her belt at the same rate she gets into the ring--you know, once every 3 or 4 months--there is no more entertainment on Savage. The Television Title is passed around like HPV on a college campus and the rest of the show is fluff between the peanut butter and bread. I WAS THE RATINGS. I WAS WHAT DROVE THIS SHOW. And now, I am going to be the one to beat on wrestlings version of Rupal and someone who pets animals too hard at the zoo. I get your pain, your best friend looks eye to eye with the goats and you want in on the action.

So here we are, back to square one with the whore jokes. Didn't you all see the battle I had with Miss Michelle? I EMBRACE THEM. I can't change who I am, and I won't. I just love how everyone wants to shame me for it. There isn't anything else you can go after me for? Arrogance, my resting bitch face, who my boyfriend is......no.....you wanna slut-shame. That's cool, but this isn't 8th grade anymore guys. Sex is a real thing. We are all adults here. Grow up.

When I get into that ring, I am going to be the one who comes out with her hand raised. I am determined. This is a slap in the face to put me in a match like this. Hell, the horse shit that Eagles fan ate had more talent than these two shmucks. Comic relief is all they are. They may work in bars and on stages, but in the ring you need to be a different breed. I am a Pitbull, and now I am a pissed off one. I want blood. Random and Louis Pryce aren't on my level. I am a former champion, for god sakes. I am a main eventer. I don't do these type of matches any more, because they are a waste of my time. I am going to make quick work of these two pork swords and show the XWF community that I haven't missed a beat. I haven't lost a step and Madison's win over me was a fluke.

I know now that I have my hands full trying to get back to the top of the mountain, but I am ready to accept the challenge. This match is managements middle finger to me, and that is fine. I have had plenty of those in my life and I always come back with a bigger and bolder finger of my own. Fighting these two clowns is almost as easy as fighting BX3, they have about the same level of clout around here. Comedy, that is it. But Maxwell, when is he going to learn that we are laughing AT him and not with him. Jesus H. Christ, only in this business do we award mediocrity. We award these cum stains with Federweight and HeavyMetalWeight belts and let them parade around like they accomplished something other than being the ass end of the human centipede. These two are modern day equivalent of court jesters.......nobody actually takes them seriously but they get to sit on the right hand side of Kings like they mean something to someone. Newsflash, jesters are replaceable.

I refuse to be reduced to the same level as these mud puddles. What is going to be next, a transvestite unicorn who gets a Hart Title shot because he makes Vinnie and Roxy giggle? I swear to god this place is more corrupt than the government. It doesn't take much to get famous around here. Paper champions become icons and real champions, people who work their entire life to get to where they are at, are shunned and put down. It is getting to a point where Mandii's idea for me--the adult baby thing--may actually give me a push in this place. Maybe if I wore a diaper to the ring I'd be famous? No. Fuck that. I am going to change this place, and I am going to change it for the better. XWF is sick, and slowly dying, and I am here to bring it out of its coma. I am going to take Random and Louis Maxwell Pryce and I am going to show them that girls can hit too. I will break noses, crush face bones, fracture eye sockets. I am going to show no restraint. I am going to earn what I want, because that is what I do. I fight for what I want, I am not given it because of a deformity or some odd characteristic that makes me unique. These two.....they bring nothing to to table.

Louis I am glad I "get yo dick hard", because that is something I pride myself on doing. I am glad to see that you are in some capacity a man. I wasn't sure. I was questioning it for a while. So I am glad to see that. Here is my question, because even though one head works I am not sure that the other one does, if I am so "sexy" than why do I smell like "ovarian cancer" and "vinegar". You into that shit? You enjoy a little odor eh? I guess for the sista's down at the methadone clinic you used to fuckin, or the rachet hoes that you pick up at one of the pride rallies you people seem to be so fond of, maybe they smell that way. Maybe I bring back memories to you? Maybe after standing out in the 90 degree heat, hand in hand blocking up the highway and chanting for an idea that hasn't been a legit cause since Jenny ran across the pond to greet Forrest, maybe that is the pussy you like. Who knows, to each their own.

GROSS

First of all, this pussy is pristine. Why do you think everyone wants it? Why do you think I was able to give it up so easily? You think everyone likes pussy that smells like what you think mine does or are you the only one turned on by blue waffle? Are you that conceded? Random, you may think you know what a whore is, but have you ever even been laid before? You probably haven't even been able to lay yourself. If you were even in the same room as any of those women in the photo, you'd need a change of pants before the clock hand made one full rotation. Who are you fooling.

Hell, me touching you in this match will probably get you off.

Oh well, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do huh?

Calling me Jenny Pyst.........I didn't know we were still in 4th grade.

[Image: j5cM5jt.gif]

FUCK YOU

Jenny glares at the camera before leaving in a huff. The camera cuts to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post