Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Whore Wars: A New Hope
Random Offline
New Season

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-08-2018, 06:29 PM

So it begins.

So what begins?

My dance with death. The one match that could make or break my career. Two of the XWF’s elite. Jenny Pyst and Shaquille O’Neal.

Um, okay? You know that's not who you're fighting right?

Does it matter their names? Ones a women and the other is a black guy. That's all I need to know. Two of the most powerful forces on this planet. One once a slave to chains and manual labor, the other a slave to mankind himself. Both oppressed both seeking their revenge on the world anyway possible. They're hungry Paul. Hungry for justice, and I stand in the way of that justices. Unwillingly of course, I want justice for them. But I also want to win. A win against these two would get me recognized as a formidable force in the XWF.

I believe it could get you recognized as a force not to be reckoned with. Question is, what's your plan to win?

Strip club.

Strip club? Why?

It’s where the strongest women are, if I can beat them I can beat Jenny Pyst.

Not sure I understand the logic there but okay I trust you.

Random and Paul head to The Great Outdoors Gentlemen's Club. Inside multiple topless women are dancing on pole and giving lap dances. The room is dim lit so there faces can be made out. Random turns on the lights.

Oh dear god!

[Image: tumblr_inline_mx8gwxkJeU1qgdltb.jpg]

The lights reveal that all the women are saggy and out of shape. Most have scabs and missing teeth and are definitely on some sort of drug.

Ladies of the night, hear me! I am here to rid you of your whore queen Jenny Pyst. But first I must vanquish her whore army. Which is you all.

Who the fuck are you? You're interrupting our business engagements.

To war!

Random morphs into Random Aj Lee and starts clotheslining the mess of meth’d up strippers around the room. Once all are incapacitated Random Aj Lee hops up on stage.

[Image: AJ-Lee-aj-lee-26924998-289-384.jpg]

I am going to beat you at your own game. Hit it Paul.

Paul, who has found his way to the DJ booth hits play on the turntables that are literally there for show because stripper DJ’s aren't real DJ’s.

Random Aj Lee begins slowly grinding on the pole in front of him/her, shaking her hair wildly and taking off her top.
Next, she/he begins to work her/his way up the pole and starts spinning upside down towards the floor very slowly. Before she/he hits the floor she/he rips off their tear away shorts revealing a round firm ass and a freshly shaved pussy, all while doing a walking backflip. Finally, she/he walks over to the tables in front of the stage which at this point is crowded with every man in the room, and plucks a cherry out of a drink. She/he walks back up on stage and works their way back up the pole. With legs wrapped around the pole she/he spits the cherry into the air, drops down while spinning, and catches the cherry in her teeth perfectly. She/he then hangs upside down revealing to the crowd the cherry in his/her mouth. Random Aj Lee then backflips upright back on the stage and spits the cherry back into the original glass, while taking a bow. The crowd goes ballistic and showers Random Aj Lee in cash. The other strippers do a walk out in protest.

Well, guys I hoped you enjoyed that because its your last show ever.

The crowd fills the room with boo’s.

Now, come on. It was a hell of a last show now. But unfortunately, I have drove the former employees to protest and honestly freed them to pursue better lives for themselves. Which brings me to you guys. You men have been destroying women's life's for far too long. So much so you've corrupted my opponent Jennifer Pyst into thinking being slurry and whorish is an okay thing to do because it's what men want. Well I am here to put a stop to it. My associate Paul has locked all the doors from the outside and felt you in here with me. So here in a few moments all of you will be set a blaze, effectively killing all of you pigs in it. And you're gonna love where you're going afterwards.

Panic and confusion strikes the room as Random morphs into his species actual form, suddenly all of the men in the building start catching on fire while unintentionally lighting the building a blaze as well.

The screen goes black.

[Image: iR3bFnl.jpg]

8===D ~~~~ RanDoM ~~~~C===8
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Random's post:
Cadryn Tiberius (02-09-2018), Drew Archyle (02-08-2018), Mandii Rider (02-11-2018)