Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 03:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Sit down with Steve Sayors
Jessalyn Hart Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-08-2018, 02:41 PM

Hello, I'm Steve Sayors with an Xwf exclusive. I'm here with Jessalyn Hart.
Formally Ezariaha. Were here to find out how things have changed for and how is prepared for the former T.V Champ John Holliday.

Hello, Jessalyn and welcome. First off why the name change?

Because I didnt want to be some sort of joke that is associated with Mezian anymore. I was tired of not being taken seriously. I was tired of living a lie and not fulfilling what I believe is my destiny.

Which is what exactly?

Of being the best goddamn female wrestler I can be.The best damn competitor. Most importantly I wanna prove that I can keep it with the big boys.

I Have the talent, and the ability. I just need the opportunity. This match with Holliday is just that.No rules, no fucked stipulations, Its just me him and what ever we can get out hands on to beat the hell out of each other.

Do you think that you can keep up with the"Big Boys" your record in the Xwf says other wise. What makes you think o that you can do any different.What makes you think you can succeed?

Because of people like you Steve. the nay-sayers, the people who looked down on me. The people who never believed in me. The best part of being a loser is that when you succeed you get a chance to rub it everyone of those motherfucker's faces.

That is the misconception about losing. They believe that is just failure, after failure.In actuality its a chance to learn adapt and change. Life is about evolving and expanding your horizons.Its the chance all of us want and I see this as my chance to evolve.

Okay, So how are you preparing to defeat the former champ. Is there any type of training that you have under gone since last saw you in the ring?

Well the training I got in OVW and PWG apparently wasn't enough. So I've been going to Greg Jackson's school for shoot fighting and MMA training. I have had various other forms of training over the years. I'm trying something new and hopefully it can help in the long run.

If Holliday is watching is there anything you would like to say to him?

If there was anything that could be learned from Mezian it was his love for Sun Tzu. He would quote him all of the time.

"Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."

This was spoken to me on a daily basis.You see John I know you. I have seen all your tricks and all of tour tactics. You have tells and signs of what you are going to do. I have no fear in our match up.I have only solace and confidence in what I can do.I don't care if you think otherwise, its not about what a person thinks, Its about what a person is willing to do. I am willing to do what ever it takes to defeat you. Can you say the same are you willing to be the bigger man and beat me or can I just expect the same worn out drabble that you seem to produce on a weekly basis.

Don't think that because you have beat Mezian that I am the same. Mezian might have taught me a few things but I had My own identity years before that lunatic found me.I am my own person, I am Jessalyn Hart and the storm is coming.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessalyn Hart's post:
The Engineer (02-08-2018)