Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Guess Who's Black? Black Again.
Drew Archyle Offline
Apex's Weakest Link duh

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-09-2018, 05:23 PM

Now that Drew's reluctant agreement with The Chicago Outfit is in his rear view mirror thanks in large part to the selflessness of Jim Caedus, Drew can finally focus on what matters. Bringing down Kayla Main's cheating scumbag fiance Robbie by any means necessary. Without breaking the law of course. With Drew currently on parole I felt that as the narrator of this tale I would be remiss if I did not make that last point explicitly clear should any law enforcement officials stumble upon this video.

So now with that out of the way let's get back to the task at hand. Drew has returned to Las Vegas - Nevada, home of Kayla and Robbie. It's approximately 6:30 in the morning and the sun is starting to peak out over the horizon. In the foreground is an exterior shot of Kayla and Robbie's residence. Parked in the driveway is a Black BMW sedan and a Gray Ford Raptor. The front door to the residence opens and out steps the aforementioned scumbag fiance Robbie. He walks over to the truck and after opening the drivers side door pulls himself into the vehicle and starts the engine. A couple seconds pass and the truck backs out of the driveway and starts driving down the street, it's speed increasing with each second. As the truck turns onto the highway a nondescript vehicle in the background turns on and quickly pulls out of the housing development and onto the highway taking up a position two cars behind the truck.

Slow down man don't get too close. Haven't you ever tailed someone before? Drew asks as the scene shifts to an interior view of the nondescript car.

This ain't no movie man. I drive for Uber my only job has been getting to my destination in one piece. Not whether a car I am following will see me. The driver shouts back. If you don't mind me asking why are we following this guy anyway? Who is he to you?

I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you...

Awkward silence...

Lighten up man I'm just playing. What kind of guy do you think I am?

Well you are paying me to follow some guy around so I'm guessing you might be a little shady.

That's fair. The guy you are following is the fiance of a dear dear friend of mine. Which in and of itself isn't an issue per say. But I caught him cheating a few weeks ago and when I confronted him on it and told him to break it off with my friend he essentially dared me to do something about it by asking my friend to marry him. And of course her being unaware of his cheating ways she said yes. So now I'm here to get evidence of his cheating so I can bring him down.

You like this broad or something?

She's been my friend since I first learned what boobies are. Her brother is my best friend in the world. So yeah obviously I like her but that's not the point. This guy spit in my face and while I've always fancied myself a lover and not a fighter I am straight up going to bury this dude.

Man I feel bad for this guy.

You have no idea.

Approximately 30 minutes later

Looks like he's parked. Is that him there? The driver points to a man that appears to be Robbie, walking through a vast parking lot of an office park.

That's him.

Thank God. I was beginning to think this would never end.

Rude! I thought we were really starting to bond here. I was going to invite you to my wedding and everything.

You're getting married?

No but if I do I was going to invite you...I don't have...a lot of friends.

Awkward. So how do you wanna play this? We going to wait for him to come back out?

You mean like a stakeout?

Yeah I guess you could call it that.

Well we don't have any of the requisite munchies for that....Ok here's what we're going to do... Drew says as he fumbles through a black duffel that he brought with him. I'm gonna go inside and do some field recon. You hit up that gas station that we passed and get some munchies. And a cherry slushy. Drew says as he throws a few twenty dollar bills at the driver. And get something nice for yourself. But not too nice. I'm not made of money like that prick Erik Black.

Who's Erik Black?

A prick . Alright friend, catch you on the flip side.

Drew opens the back passenger side door and slips out of the vehicle. He immediately lays down on the ground and starts rolling in between cars so as to not be seen by anyone. Something clearly unnecessary in this situation but this is Drew Archyle we're talking about here and Drew is nothing if not ridiculous. Once Drew slithers his way up to the building he stands at attention and up against the building as tightly as possible. At one point Drew actually attempts to hide behind some bushes but ignores the fact hat his feet are still visible by anyone paying attention. Drew deftly makes his way into the building as inconspicuously as possible. Once inside Drew looks over the buildings office directory to find which floor and suite Robbie's employer is located. Once Drew finds it he quietly and casually walks down the hallway towards the fire stairs. He pushes open the door and then ascends the steps until he reaches the third floor.

Once there Drew reaches into his bag and pulls out a navy blue jumpsuit that has a "DJ Dump - Plumbers" patch stitched on the back. On the front is a small white name tag that says "Jared" on the front. Drew quickly slips the jumpsuit on and then adds the final touch, a navy blue trucker hat with the same company logo stitched to the front. Drew then slings the bag around his shoulders and then walks through the doors into the office suit. He is immediately stopped by a young mildly attractive woman seated behind the reception desk.

May I help you? She asks kindly.

Hi my name's Jared and I'm from DJ Dump plumbers. I am here to replace the sensors in the toilets.

We didn't place any call to a plumber. I'll need to check this with my boss.

You wouldn't have. The building owner sent me.

Well he should have notified us and he didn't. The woman responds, her tone a little less friendly this time around.

Ms. I don't mean to be rude but I am on a bit of a time crunch and I need to replace every sensor in every toilet in this entire building. And I need to do it by the end of the day. Honestly by the time you track down the owner and get him on the phone I could be halfway done my job. So how about you just let me get to it and I'll be out of your hair before you know it.

Fine. But be quick about it.

You have my word on that. You won't hear a peep from me.

Drew walks past the receptionist and around the corner into an open space of knee high walls that section off the various working spaces within the floor. Drew lowers his head a little bit so that no one can see his face. And that's when he sees her. The skinny blonde hoe from the club. The one that was grinding on Robbie like he were Donald Trump and she were his daughter. You know...like this...

[Image: ivanka-trump.jpg]

Yeah just like that.

And just like that as if God himself had decided that he was going to aid Drew in his quest for vengeance the aforementioned hoe walks over to an office in the corner and knocks on the door. From behind the desk comes Robbie, scumbag extraordinaire. He pats the woman on the shoulder and then ushers her into the office before closing the door behind them.

Mother fucker! Drew whispers softly.

Drew looks to the immediate left of Robbie's office and sees the door for the men's bathroom.

Jackpot!

Drew quickly disappears into the men's bathroom.

Plumber, I'm here to fix the crapper. Drew shouts to anyone who may be in the room.

Satisfied that no one else is in the bathroom Drew walks over to the stall directly under the air vent and steps inside. Drew then locks the door from the inside and sits down on the toilet. He unzips his black duffel and and pulls out a thin black wire with a lense on the end. Attached to the other end of the wire is a small color screen. Drew then stands up onto the toilet and delicately places the end of the wire through the air vents. Using the monitor on the other end of the wire as a guide Drew shoves as much of the wire into the vent as he needs until he reaches his destination.

Bingo!

Drew sits down onto the toilet and stares into the monitor where for the first time we the viewer get a clear look at what the camera sees. Robbie McScumbag and Blonde McHomewrecker tongue deep in each other's mouths behind the locked door of Robbie's office.

Drew then quickly reaches into his bag and pulls out his cellphone. He taps a few buttons on his phone and then places it to his ear.

Robert it's Drew, you wanted proof of your future brother in laws affair well buddy have I got just the thing....

Fade Out.

Is surviving really living? That's the question you asked Erik and I'm here to answer you with an emphatic...

[Image: Daniel-Bryan-Yes-Cheer.gif?ssl=1]

But don't just take my word for it, go pick up any copy of the dictionary ever and look up the word Surviving and see what it says. In fact, allow me to do it for you...

Surviving

intransitive verb
1 : to remain alive or in existence : live on

Well look at that...to remain alive.

I know, I know I'm being too literal right? You didn't really mean it the way you said right? You were trying to be cute but instead you end up sounding like Forrest Gump.

Erik I already told you that I have no desire to get into a verbal dick measuring contest with you not because I can't go toe to toe with you on an episode of "Who's Life Sucked More." I can and the answer is mine. But rather I have no desire to go down that route because at the end of the day none of it really matters. You made your choices in life and they got you where you are today and that's good, that's great. You seem to have a great life and I applaud you for that. I really do. You're a modern day success story. You turned garbage into gold. Hopefully you don't do what so many rich folk do and let the money get to your head. Hopefully all that green doesn't make you complacent like so many people before you.

Here's the thing though Erik, and it's something you don't seem to understand and that is that I've lived, truly lived because I've survived. So what if I didn't do it the same way you did? I'm glad that you turned your craptastic life into something so special that you think it's a good idea to go on national television and brag about killing people. I'm going to assume that part of your billions goes towards paying lawyer fees and as such I suggest that you go and ask one of them if they think it's a good idea for you to announce to the world that you've killed people. See what they tell you. I mean I'm no Johnny Cochran but I'm pretty sure you're lawyer would advise you to STFU. Or maybe you've just gotten so used to having more money than anyone ever needs and you don't think the rules of society apply to you anymore. It wouldn't shock me because that's basically rich guy 101.

But as I said Erik just because I've done things differently doesn't mean that my way is the wrong way. Nor does it make your way the only way. Don't mistake the fact that I can sit across from someone like Vincent Falco and take his verbal abuse and his threats of violence and not respond as me accepting my place in the hierarchy of life. You may have survived in this life because of your brawn while I survive because of my brains. Me not jumping across the table and ripping Vincent Falco's throat out with my bare hands doesn't make me a pussy. Because I know that in that situation no matter what I do I lose. I kill Vincent Falco and any one of the 4 other guys in the room with guns shot me dead before I even turn around. So even if I win and put Falco in his place I still lose. Vincent Falco will get what is coming to him. He will at a time of my choosing answer for his treats against me believe that.

But before that day comes there is someone else who has my full and undivided attention right now and that someone is you.

You talk a big game Erik about how you are a trained killer. You wax poetic about how our match will end when you are ready to end it. It could be a few seconds after the first bell or it could be 14 minutes and 59 seconds after it begins. All of that depends on you. That's essentially what you said. You say that and you may even believe that but I can't help but wonder, if you really are that good, if you truly can end matches whenever you want then why didn't you end your match with Chris Chaos or Neville Sinclair before they beat you? Why is someone trained to kill people with his bare hands losing to guys who are trained only to wrestle? Why is a fighter losing to a wrestler? That should absolutely never happen. Ever. But it has and it will again. On Saturday in fact because where you live to fight I fight to live. And when the bell finally does sound and the referee raises the victor's hand it won't be yours my friend, it will be mine and then you will finally know that no one survives against the odds quite like Drew Archyle.

[Image: mIFJDRA.png]

Former:

[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
w/ Robert "The Omega" Main and and James Raven "Apex" Longest reigning tag team champions in XWF history at 241 days.
[Image: nLYNvyj.png]
[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

February 2018 Superstar Of The Month
March 2019 RPOTM For Captain Americhyle - The First Apexvenger
Winning Team War Games 2017 w/Apex
XWF Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Drew Archyle's post:
(02-10-2018), erikblack (02-10-2018), JimCaedus (02-09-2018), Vincent Lane (02-11-2018)