Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Blackish
Drew Archyle Offline
Apex's Weakest Link duh

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-07-2018, 06:19 PM

It's the beginning of February in Chicago which is another way of saying it's colder than the under side of a Penguin's ballsack. The temperature is expected to hit a high of 20 degrees. A high of 20. With more cold and some snow in the forecast Drew Archyle has every intention of handling his business of getting the hell of out dodge as quickly and quietly as he can. That is assuming of course that Vincent Falco, the current head of the Chicago Outfit, the Chicago branch of the American Mafia agrees to what Drew is about to propose.

As the camera comes into focus we see an exterior shot of Bonpensiero's Italian Restaurant. To the outside observer Bonpensaiero's is a quiet family restaurant specializing in authentic Italian dishes made by world renowned chef Furio Colisimo. However to those in the know Bonspensaiero's also serves as a front for The Outfit and it is where you are most likely to find Vincent Falco.

The front door to the restaurant swings open and in steps Drew Archyle and with him a gust of freezing cold air. Drew approaches the back of the restaurant towards the unmarked door that leads to an open room where Vincent Falco and his associates spend most of their time. However as is always the case with anyone who is not part of the Outfit one does not simply show up for a meeting with Mr. Falco without the former being aware of said meeting. Which is the case here as Drew's sudden presence is a surprising one to the two gentlemen guarding the door.

What do you want Archyle? The larger of the two men asks Drew as he sticks his open hand out towards Drew essentially telling him in a nonverbal fashion to stop.

I'd like to speak with Mr. Falco if he's available.

I don't recall Mr. Falco saying that you were coming in so I'm guessing this little meeting that you want isn't on the books? The tiny one chimes in.

That's right. It shouldn't take more than a few minutes of his time. If one of you would be so kind as to ask him if I can have just a moment of his time I'd appreciate it.

The two men guarding the door look back and forth at each other as if engaged in some sort of unspoken stand off as to who will be the one to walk to the back and disturb Mr. Falco. It takes a moment but eventually the tall one lowers his head accepting his defeat and walks through the door to the back, shutting it behind him. A few awkward moments pass in silence between Drew and the tiny one until the tall one returns, leaving the door open this time signifying that Drew's request for a few moments with Mr. Falco has been granted.

Drew says nothing more to the two men and instead walks through the door allowing the two men now behind him to shut the door for him. Drew approaches a small circular table in the middle of the room where Vincent Falco is currently seated enjoying his lunch. Rigatoni with a glass of wine for those who are curious. Off to the side of the room sitting around a small bar are a few of Mr. Falco's capo's, which are high ranking members of his organization. One level below the Outfit's Administrative heads made up of Mr. Falco, his underboss and second in command Luca Dragotta, and his Consigliere Nicholas Scalera.

Drew approaches the table but he does not sit down instead waiting for Mr. Falco to look up from his food and signal that it is acceptable for Drew to have a seat, which he does about 30 seconds after Drew arrived at the table.

Have a seat Drew. Mr. Falco commands as he reaches forward with his fork and stabs some of the pasta on his plate. He then brings the fork towards his face and places the food in his mouth, chewing it slowly before swallowing it. I understand you wanted to speak with me? I thought we had an understanding that you and I would not speak again after our initial conversation and that any further communication between you and I would be passed down through one of my men? Did I misunderstand something when you and I spoke previously? Falco says as he takes another bite of his lunch.

No Mr. Falco there was no misunderstanding and I appreciate you taking some time out of your very busy schedule to see me. And I apologize for interrupting your lunch I know how much you value your time to eat so I will try and keep this as quick as possible.

Proceed. Falco says as he takes a sip of his wine.

Well Mr. Falco as you know I work as a professional wrestler, a job that requires a lot of travel and while I have the money I have been getting paid since being released from prison I had no other money to fall back on. I had no savings, all I have is the money in my pocket so traveling back and forth from Chicago to wherever it is my job takes me is an expense that frankly I can't afford. I need to leave Chicago the problem with doing that of course is my agreement with you. I know that the protection your men provided for me in prison came at a cost beyond what I did for Tony while in the can. I've done numerous jobs for you here in Chicago but I need to leave.

My men provide protection for you in jail. I grant you my time during my lunch and you come in here and presume to tell me what you need. Who the fuck do you think you are? Falco yells as he slams his fists down on the table almost spilling his wine.

Mr. Falco I mean no disrespect. What I would like is to see if there is an amount of money that I can offer to you that would remove my debt to you. Again I do not have much to offer but I will give you what I have.

That's not how this works Mr. Archyle. You and I had a discussion not long ago and you agreed to working off your debt. I did not put a dollar amount on that debt, how could I? You aren't some degenerate gambler that I can just ask one of my guys about and say "How much does he owe?" and then I decide whether to break your legs or not. There is no price that can be put on what my men did for you in prison. Even if I could come up with a number it would be a total shot in the dark and that's not how I operate Mr. Archyle. I didn't get to where I am by just guessing.

I understand.

No Mr. Archyle I don't think you do. Because if you did you and I would not be meeting here like this. The truth is you are actually in a less envious position than a degenerate gambler that owes me money. You see someone like that I'm not in a rush to get rid of them because they owe me money and a dead gambler is one that isn't paying me back. But you, you don't owe me any money. So the truth is once you walk out that door, and you are going to walk out that door in a moment, I could order my guys to make sure that I never see your face again you know what I mean?

I understand.

Yes. Now I think you do. Now leave so I can finish my lunch in peace.

Thank you Mr. Falco.

Drew gets up from the table and with some pep in his step walks out of back area and right out of the restaurant without saying a word to anyone. The cold winter air hit's Drew in the face with almost as much gusto as the proverbial kick to the balls that Mr. Falco just dealt to Drew inside.

Hey bro. Jim Caedus says as he steps into view having previously been leaning up against the building waiting for Drew to exit.

Somewhat stunned to see Jim standing there Drew takes a quick second to collect himself before replying. Jim what are you doing here?

I came to see how you were doing. I assume it didn't go well in there?

How did you know I would be here?

Well...don't get mad at me bro but I spoke to Don Pappalardo about your predicament.

God damnit Jim I told you this was my problem to solve not yours.

I know. I know and believe me I didn't do it without thinking on it but it's a good thing that I did.

How is that?

Well I told you that all these mob guys know each other. I said it sort of tongue in cheek but as it turns out I wasn't wrong. Don Pappalardo's son is married to your Mr. Falco's daughter. His only daughter. The apple of his eye as I understand it.

That's great Jim but I don't understand how all of them being related to each other like some weird Dego mountain people has anything to do with me.

I spoke to Mr. Pappalardo and he asked his son to speak to his wife who in turn was going to call her father and ask him to release you from your obligation to him.

And what stops him from saying no to her like he just said no to me?

Because he's never said no to her before and he's not going to now.

How do you know that?

The door to the restaurant opens up and out steps the tall man that had previously been guarding the door to the back room steps out catching both the attention of Drew and Jim.

Mr. Falco wanted me to tell you that your obligation to him has concluded and he wishes you the best. The man says as he then turns around and walks back into the restaurant without another word.

Well...how about that.

See?!? Now let's get the hell out of here and back into the warmth of Southern California.

Jim, thank you for what you've done. It means more to me than you will ever know but I know the mob, they don't do anything for anyone for free. What did this favor cost you with Pappalardo?

Nothing I can't handle I promise. Like I told you before he and I have a good relationship. I made his organization a lot of money and he knows that. So accept this good news as your new reality and let's move on to bigger and better things.

You know that's the second time today someone has told me that I need to accept my place so to speak.

Really? Who else said that?

Erik Black. As he was winding down his rant about why he is going to take the television title from me. In truth his second promo was basically his first promo but with a few new multi syllable words. It was actually kind of surprising because I had heard that when Erik Black speaks you generally want to listen. So imagine my surprise when I sat through his last promo and took almost nothing new away from it And it's not because I fell asleep halfway through it which I've been known to do. It was just...unoriginal. Boring. Stale.

It was that bad?

Well bad is subjective but it wasn't good. It was truly mind blowing to sit there and listen to Erik tell me about all the things he assumes I don't know without even realizing that he doesn't know what he doesn't know. I never said that I was completely ignorant of wrestling techniques. I said I wasn't the best wrestler in the XWF and not as good as you and Robert but I didn't say that I was just some bumbling dumb ass flopping around the ring like a fish out of water. I know what I am doing in there. I didn't win the matches I've won and the title's i've won by batting my eyes and looking pretty. Not that I can't do that if need be but it's not my go to tactic.

The guy seems to think that because he's a trained MMA fighter that those skills translate into guaranteed in ring dominance but that's just not true. He should know that himself seeing as how he's lost several times here in the XWF already. And really if that doesn't drive the point home for him one needs to look no further than what Ken Shamrock did when he made the transition to the XWF. He was one of the best MMA fighters there ever was but when he made the transition to the squared circle he was mediocre at best. And Shamrock is a UFC Hall of Famer. Maybe Erik is too I honestly don't know. With how he puffs up his chest and likes to talk about his money and his big company it wouldn't shock me if he was God's gift to MMA but for the sake of argument let's say that he is. He still lost in the XWF. Very recently. So while it's great that Erik doesn't dwell on his losses and he doesn't let them get him down they still happened. Results aren't ignored just because we accept them.

I've lost lots of things in my life, my family, my money, what little of it I had, and my freedom. I'm sure I'll lose again in some way. Hell I could have lost in there getting chewed out by Falco. At any point he could have had one of his guys put a gun to my head and pull the trigger. I knew that going in. But when you are a guy like me with nothing to lose, well, those are the most dangerous people of all. Erik may think that being the TV champ gives me something to fight for but it doesn't. I'm not a prideful guy and I have no desire to engage Erik Black in a verbal dick measuring contest which seems to be what he is going for. If he isn't talking about how much better of a fighter he is than he's talking to me about how his life was harder than mine. And you know what that's fine. Minus the part where he admitted to killing people. That was kind of odd but I'm not a cop so whatever. But let him think he's better than me. Let him over look me. He isn't the first, he won't be the last but he is next and come Saturday I'll show him that I don't need to win the match to walk out the champ. I just need to not lose. All the pressure is on him. And that's my advantage.

Fuckin-A-Right bro.

Fade.

[Image: mIFJDRA.png]

Former:

[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
w/ Robert "The Omega" Main and and James Raven "Apex" Longest reigning tag team champions in XWF history at 241 days.
[Image: nLYNvyj.png]
[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

February 2018 Superstar Of The Month
March 2019 RPOTM For Captain Americhyle - The First Apexvenger
Winning Team War Games 2017 w/Apex
XWF Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Drew Archyle's post:
(02-07-2018), erikblack (02-07-2018), JimCaedus (02-07-2018), Vincent Lane (02-11-2018)