Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
He's baaaack
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

02-07-2018, 05:39 AM

Sun shines through the massive windows of Erik Blacks office. It was early morning. Erik had been in his office for quite some time. He’d been meditating there to help clear his mind. He’d fought Chris Chaos with a clouded mind. It had led to a loss and he couldn’t let it happen again.

Erik stood at the window, looking down at the world below as he adjusted his white sweat pants.

Well isn’t that just adorable. Drew actually thinks he belongs…even with his extreme lack of actual fighting skill. He actually thinks he isn’t completely worthless. I admire the confidence. I really do, but you’re an idiot. You’re the type of guy who never actually learned techniques because you deemed yourself tough enough to get by. I mean..You said it yourself…You can win by wearing your opponent down. They throw everything at you but you don’t stay down.

Erik shrugged his shoulders and sighed to himself.

That’s an admirable plan. It really is and it’s one that the no talent wastes of space usually go by. I’m going to throw a wrench into that plan, however. Let me ask you a few questions. Do you really think I would just continue to beat on you? Do you really think I would just keep on going when you refuse to stay down? I know that’s what you’ve ran into in the past. I really do. It’s gotten you this far. Now let me ask you this. Why wouldn’t I just lock in a choke that you have no way of escaping and just let you pass out? It’s true that you may not tap out, but you will go to sleep. I win. It’s really as easy as that. And it’s quite easy to accomplish. This is especially true when you lack basic fighting skills. You don’t know how to escape basic techniques. You have no hope of making it out of some of the more advanced techniques. That’s just the way it is, Drew. Thus far you haven’t been in over your head. You’ve faced opponents similar to yourself. You’ve faced others who have no business doing what we do. Now? Well..Now you’re facing a man who could kill you with a flick of his wrist.

Erik began to stare off into the distance. He watched as the waves crashed onto the beach. It calmed his mind and body.

You know. That really was a great quote. Its not about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. Most of my opponents overlook my background. They look at my money…they look at my training…and they think I’ve had it easy.

Now I may have never been to prison or had a father who was abusive. But that’s because he was murdered on my fifth birthday. Mom too. Grandma and brother a few years after that. I was on the streets for years as I made my way to Brazil to be trained by the Gracie’s. I just kind of wound up there. I was a young kid…fighting grown men for money to buy food. I had nowhere to go. I had no roof over my head. No one helped me. I fought Life itself. Life hit me in the mouth at a young age. Life tried to keep me down. But I fought back. I kept moving forward. And now? Well..Now I have fighting abilities that make me the most dangerous man alive today. I run a multibillion dollar company. I’m more than most ever dream of being.

No one knows what that quote means more than me, Drew. No one. Not you. Not Main. Not Caedus. No one has been hit by life and fought back like me.

I didn’t have a friend who scooped me up and gave me a purpose like Main did with you. No. I fought for everything. I earned everything I have. And I earned it by going through people like you as if they weren’t even there. That’s what I do these days, Drew. I run through people like you. People who don’t have what it takes..even though they’d like to think they do.

Erik grinned and turned to look at the bullshark that swam in large circles in the huge, wall sized fishtank. He then looked to his right. On the wall hung the various wrestling championships he’d won.

I’ve been in this business for a long time, Drew. I’ve beaten champions to within inches of their lives. And I’ve been beaten badly by those same champions. It’s an ebb and flow. Everyone loses, Drew. It doesn’t matter how good you are. You will lose. I’m the most dangerous man in this world. I’ve killed men in the ring…and out of it. And I have my losses. I don’t dwell on them. I correct the mistake I made and keep going. Losses are part of life. You won’t see me dwelling on my loss to Chaos. I won’t lose to him again. I can assure you of that. But you? You’ve not losses yet. At least that what you’ve said. I won’t be bothered to actually look that up. But I can say this. If you havent lost a match yet, you’re in for a very rude awakening. The first one is always the hardest. It hits you in the gut. It batters your ego. And Drew? You’re facing me. That means that your loss is guaranteed. It’s going to happen. Life is about to kick you in the balls, Drew. Life is about to whoop your ass and there is very little you’re going to be able to do about it. Sure you’ll get up. You’ll keep going. But you’ll know your place. It’s not as champion. No. It’s being the running joke of Apex. It’s being the guy Jim and Robert keep around to make themselves look better than they actually are. One day, Drew, you will accept your place. Sure you can strike out once in a while…but I’ll be there to remind you that you belong at the bottom. I’ll be there to slap you down. I’ll be the man with that belt…One that I don’t want but will take from you put of principal. Fighter like you don’t deserve championships. No. You deserve to be in the opening match. You aren’t good enough for anything else. You never will be. So think about that. You’re going to lose your belt to a man who doesn’t even want it. Life, Drew…Shes a bitch. She’s a pain. She’s coming for you.

He grinned to himself and turned back toward his window.

………

It was around nine am when I made my way to the office. I didn’t feel quite like myself. Something was wrong. Was it the stress? Had the stress of this finally gotten to me? I wasn’t as calm as I was in the more recent past. I'd learned to over come this feeling of just wanting to murder everything in site long ago. It was one thing that actually help make us more successful as a company.

Jennifer noticed the change.

"Your eyes are red. Did you sleep last night?", She asked.

I nodded.

"I slept great for the first time in a long time", I responded.

I lied. I hadnt slept in weeks. She knew it. I could tell as she looked down and to her left. I didn’t like lying to her, but I didn’t want her to worry. I didn’t need her to worry. She had a job to do and she needed to do that job. Hell..One of us had to do our jobs and I was obviously slacking on my end of the deal.

I sighed a big sigh and pushed the red button that would open the large oak doors that led to my office. Inside, waiting on me were two men dressed in black suits. They were both older gentlemen whom Id' met before.

The one of the right, the large man with the belly was Michael James. He was a man I dealt with directly. The other was a big shorter and not quite as fat. This man was James Marten. I hadnt had many dealing with him. Michael wasn’t a man I liked to deal with. He had a mouth on him that I wanted to put my foot through.

"Good morning, gentlemen.", I said as I entered. I faked a smile and put out my hand as I walked up to them. Both took the hand and we all sat down.

"Mr. Black. I have to get straight to the point. We are reaching the point where we can no longer do business with you. We're drawing criticism ourselves for even using your services. This has to stop. You have to get things straight before it comes to thing to a head.", Michael said about as straight forward as one could ask.

I nodded. I got it. I understood everything.

"I understand, Michael. But you should know that those claims are false. I never raped anyone. I would never do that.", I said.

He rolled his eyes. He didn’t care if I'd done it or not. He only cared that it was in the news and they were getting flack for it.

"Excuse me? I tell you that I’m innocent and you roll your eyes? YOu're in MY office, Michael. I think that warrants a bit more respect.", I said.

My words startled me. I was losing control. It wasnt something I was used to but I liked it. I like the feeling of rage. I liked the power that I felt.

I stood up with a sneer across my face. "Nobody disrespects me in my office, Michael. You..of all people....should understand that.", I said.

Michael looked at me as if he'd seen a ghost. His face was stark while. James, who sat beside him, didn’t say a word. That was very smart of him. He wouldn’t be likely to feel the symphony of violence I was always known for.

It shocked me when Michael stood up. He looked as if he would "jump". We both knew what would happen if he decided he wanted to do such a stupid thing. I'd personally trained the security guards he'd hired from Zero Tolerance. He knew what I was capable of. He wasn’t exactly a stupid man. Or was he? I watched as he reached into his coat. Every muscle in my body scream for action. My instincts did as well.

It was over before James Marten could blink. I had managed to snap Michael's neck with very little fight from the man himself. Michael's body laid there at my feet, his mouth agape. His hand was still in his pocket.

I looked over to James Marten, who was smiling. I wasn’t sure why this man would be smiling. I'd just killed the man he'd come here with. It was odd, but I didn’t care at that particular moment.

I walked back to my desk. I was going to call my clean up crew to come and take care of the body, but something stopped me. It was clapping. I looked to James Marten. Not only was he smiling, but he was clapping as well.

"Is Erik Black finally back?"

I wasn’t sure how to answer that. I didn’t even understand the reasoning behind the question. It took me a while to answer. I glanced at Michael's body. James nodded and I finally got it.

"Yea..I'd say I'm back", I said with a sneer.

I grabbed my phone and noticed James leaving. I didn’t think much of it for a while. But why would this man want the old me back? The old me was a man who only knew killing. I'd matured past that point. I'd matured into a man who didnt make mistakes...A man who stayed calm in situations where most people wouldn’t. And then it hit me.

"Drache”

HEY LOOOK ARE ME I'S AND CUCKCOCK ALL DAYS DERRRRR HUH HUH HUH GKUG GLUG GIMME YOUR SPERM CELL!

My sig got edited to match my overly shitty behavior so now I can play tough guy asshole IC anywhere I go. Except at home where my mother will beat my o-ring to keep me in line.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like erikblack's post:
(02-07-2018), Drew Archyle (02-07-2018), JimCaedus (02-07-2018), Vincent Lane (02-11-2018)