Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 01:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Breakfast Of Champions
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-06-2018, 11:03 PM

::::::Breakfast Of Champions::::::

Hi, guys my name is Tiffany! Look at all this gold sitting up here on the table!

Robert, Jim and Drew each lookup from their menus placing a hand on each of their Championships!

So are you guys fighters?

Drew speaks up first, bellowing across the table

I've always considered myself a lover, not a fighter. But to answer your question we are professional wrestlers. A term long forgotten, now most wrestlers are known as sports entertainers! Me and the fellas are looking to change that perception.

Damn right!

Robert continues looking over the menu closemouthed

Well, congratulations on all of your success gentlemen! What can I get you three to eat?

Drew looks at the waitress astonished

Is something wrong sir?

Yes Teresa something is really goofed.

I think you meant Tiffany, that's my name happens all the time! Whats wrong?

Anyway Tara! What's wrong is you asked what we wanted to eat first. Don't drinks come first? Are we in a third world country still guys? Did I miss something?

The waitress begins to speak, Jim quickly interrupts with a voice of reason!

It's alright Tiffany! Tell you what I'll have 6 eggs over easy, four slices of wheat toast, two pork chops!

Robert drops his menu on the table looking towards the waitress for a moment!

I'll have the same! Except, no pork chops! I'll have the biggest steak you have in the back! Medium!

Robert and Jim hand the waitress their menus followed with a smile!

And for you hun?

Drew grimaces giving the waitress the evil eye!

Okay Sara! I'll have a bowl of Froot Loops, a bowl of Frosted Flakes and a bowl of Lucky Charms! Milk on the side and chocolate milk for my Frosted Flakes!

The waitress positioned with what looked like an I-Pad, poking away. She then beamed at the three with the enthusiasm

Can I get you three anything to drink?

Drew drops his head on the table! ::::::THUD::::::

I'll have Orange Juice with some Vodka!

Sir we don't serve....

It's okay I have my own right here!

Robert sits his flask in the center of the table grinning!

Tell you what I'll have Orange Juice as well!

I'll drink the milk from my cereal!

Robert and Jim both laugh out loud as the waitress walks away with their order!

Cereal? Why bro?

Drew lifts his head from the table!

Because I like it, Jim! I like it a lot! It gets my engine running!

Drew man I want to congratulate you! Big win brother! Now APEXhas the Television Championship along with the Hart Championship and one half of the Tag Team Championships! Gentlemen, I think it's safe to say we might need a bigger table here soon after Jim wins the Universal Championship! Four belts between the three of us? Nothing like making those naysayers eat a nice big helping of crow!

Robert is right! Amazing job Drew! I don't want to put words into Robert's mouth here but I'm going to! We're proud of you! You've made APEX even that much stronger!

Jim and Drew fist bump

But tell me this Drew, you seem happy and have been off for a few days? Is something wrong?

Nah!

I've been around you long enough to know when something is up, Drew! Come on man whats wrong?

Nothing is wrong Jimbo!

Drew, I have known you my whole life! Tell us the truth man! Jim's right there is something off. I'll figure it out sooner or later! So you might as well just tell us!

It's about Kayla!

Robert's smartphone begins dancing across the table:::::: ZZZZZT, ZZZZZT, ZZZZZT, ZZZZZT Robert looks around the table for a moment before shaking his head.

It's Vinny Lane! Drew hold that thought!

Robert places his phone to his ear

Hello?......

What's going on Vin?.......

Okay?....... Who do I have?.....

Mezian?...... Are you shitting me? Jesus! Okay!....

I want it to be a submission match! Hart Championship on the line!.....

One last thing?...... What else you got? Yeah, they are all right here with me! Okay, I'll tell them!

Interfere? Why In the hell would we do that?......

James Raven isn't a member of APEX!..... He's a close friend Vin! Do you believe we would help Raven win? He is more than capable of winning on his own as long as the odds are not stacked against him! We won't get involved unless it's unfair!.........

Okay..... See ya!

Da fuck was that about?

I'm not getting stripped of my title like last time am I?

No Drew! I'm not sure what that was! Vinnie doesn't want us to get involved in the Raven match!

Why would we? We are close to James, but we wouldn't cheat! That's not us!

Warning maybe?

Could be?!?

Let's not get caught up in who, what, where, when or why! Let's cross that bridge when we get there! Anyway, I wound up with Mezian!

Wait, what? You're booked against Mez'?

Yeah... Why?

Nothin', I like Mez' is all. Interesting persona. Quirky.

What, should I be concerned or something Jim?

Uh- Scoff. I'd give that a resounding no, brother. And I don't mean any disrespect towards the guy, it's just an opinion you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone other than perhaps Mezian himself to disagree with.

Let's face facts... You're Robert Main. The Omega. Not just one time but TWO time and CURRENT XWF Hart Champion. A former XWF Trio Tag Champion. December 2017 Star of the Month. One-third of the already Triple-Champ stable, APEX.

But Mezian, he's...well...he's just Mezian, current blip on the 24/7 Hall radar as the Heavy Metal Weight Champ and ever on the route of "almost got it" in-ring relevancy. Oh and apparently he's some sort of ace-status legendary go-to-guy for God and His angels in their struggle against the Primordials or [insert cool villainous race name here], whomever the fuck _they_ are (though undoubtedly as über-powerful as God since He needs someone's help) yet somehow can't seem to figure out how to defeat the majority of our human roster, the poor bastard. Either that or Mezian's just some crazy, lonely, asshole with fucked up hair who watches "Dogma" entirely too often, the poor bastard. Though again, no offense intended.

Anyway, barring you pullin' a Robbie Bourbon, there's no reason to believe you don't have this shit firmly under control, bro.

What do you think, Drewzer?

I don't even know what a Mezian is. Is that like a lower level or something? You're facing a structure? I know this place is a little crazy what with tables and chairs having actual matches and not just being props but an overhang? How does that even work?

You're thinking of a mezzanine bro!

Oh well, in that case, I really have no idea what the fuck a Mezian is. Should I?

I don't know! Maybe? No? Yes? I really don't have an answer for that one.

Here's what I know. He's a wrestler. Apparently not a lower level structure so that bodes well for you. You are also a wrestler. A pretty damn good one if I do say so myself. Mezian is probably not as good. At least that's what I got from what Jim was saying but admittedly I fell asleep a few times so I may have missed a part where he talked about how Mezian is good. But let's assume I didn't miss that part and Mezian is just a guy walking into a match with someone a few leagues above him. It's a title match and as a champion, you have a target on your back so Mezian will ring his A game but his A game is probably like your C game so again, he's kinda screwed.

And not the good kinda screwed with toys and stuff, I mean the bad kind you know....
Drew leans in real close towards the center of the table so that no one else in the restaurant can hear him. Like the kinda screwed you get in prison.

Speaking from experience?

Almost. But no.

So let's back up for a second, you mentioned my sister! What's up with that?

So........

Here's your drinks gentlemen!

The waitress hands Robert and Jim their Orange Juice, Robert waste no time in taking a generous gulp, then pouring vodka into his glass from his flask. Robert takes another drink!

AH!!!! Much better!

Drew once-overs the waitress handing him three bowls, three miniature boxes of cereal and milk! She smiles at Drew handing him a spoon, Drew takes the spoon setting it on the table in front of him.

Okay guys if there is anything else that I can get you please just let me know! Your food will be out shortly!

The waitress begins to walk away when Drew clears his voice. Jim and Robert both look in Drew's direction!

I'm sorry did you need something else.

Uh, two more spoons! I can't mix and match like a 10 for 10 deal at the local grocery store!

The waitress nods walking away

Dude what's gotten into you? Is it your goal to make the poor woman cry today? Spill it man what's wrong? You said it has something to do with Robert's sister!

It is! Robert, I have to tell you! It's about Robb......

::::::ZZZZZT:::::: ::::::ZZZZZT::::::: ::::::ZZZZZT::::::Robert looks down seeing his phone once again dancing across the table! It's Robert's sister!

Speaking of the devil!

Robert puts the phone on speaker for everyone at the table to hear! Before Robert can say hello Drew blurts out!

Hey Kayla!

Hey Drew how are you?

Jim interrupts

Hey lil sis!

Hey Jimmy!

So Kayla did you and Robbie break up?

No Drew? Why would you even ask that question?

What the hell bro?

Drew slams his fist down on the table top. The small diner goes silent all eyes on their table at the moment!

Drew what the fuck man?

So bub I wanted to tell you all in person but you guys are on tour overseas! That being said! Will you guys go dress shopping with me?

Sis I think you're asking the wrong guys to do that! Dress shopping why?

Drew's eyes grow wide as he speaks under his breath![/shadow]

No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No!

Us dress shopping? Nah!

The three of you don't understand what I am about to say do you?

[i]A long pause falls over the table as the three men stare at the phone

I'll take that as a no! Robert, Jimmy, Drew! Robbie and I are getting married! I've never been so happy! I want you guys to go dress shopping with me and my bridesmaids

Did you say bridesmaids?

I sure did Jim!

I'm in, oh and congrats! You deserve to be happy!

Sis I hate the dick bag! But if you are happy, then I will support you! I'll be there!

Drew remains speechless staring down at the floor

Kayla I'm happy for you! Tell us when and where!

Okay guys I will let you know! Robbie is walking in. Oh and Drew Robbie says hello! Bye guys!!

Drew ascends from the table and begins screaming at the top of his lungs

SON OF A BITCH THAT MOTHER FUCKER!

Robert quickly pushes Drew back down in his seat as Jim tries calming him down!

Nothing to see here folks! The man just loves his cereal!

Great cover up Bobby! That shit was funny!

No I agree it was funny! Drew what the hell is a matter, man? Something is going on! What is it!

It's Robbie!

Bourbon?

No Jim that loser is dead and gone! Robbie, Kayla's boyfriend! He's been cheating on her!

That's a wild accusation bro! He is a dick bag though!

Jim, Robert I saw him on the Las Vegas strip with another woman they were holding hands and even kissed! I'm not lying to either of you!

Robert raises one eyebrow taking a much larger drink of his orange juice and vodka!

I never said I didn't believe you, Drew! But what can I do at this point! I need some solid evidence! Then I have no problem crushing that mans skull all over the street! I've got to make sure we are doing the right thing first and we are not just playing off of your emotions! Like I said we have to prove it then proceed! I know you care about my sister and don't want to see her hurt! We will figure this thing out!

So let's follow the fool around and see what he is doing!

Jim I like that idea! Black OPS!

Here's your food guys, enjoy!

She places Robert's order on the table before him then sets Jim's plates down, catching a slight smile from the latter. She blushes

Thank you Tiff', this looks fantastic.

You're welcome.

She can't help but smile while Jim holds her gaze

You have beautiful eyes, girl, like emeralds... So exotic, I love green eyes.

Tiffany's blushing intensifies as she stammers out

Ohmygod...thank you.

She then turns to walk away, chancing a glance back over her shoulder several paces on. Jim's still staring.

Jesus here we go!

Drew slurps his cereal confused

Where we going?

Just watch Jimmy here!

She makes it to the fountain drink alcove and enters into excited conversation with a coworker, another young lady, both periodically looking over to APEX's table

'Ey bros, I'll uh...I'll be right back.

Jim rises and heads off in Tiffany's direction

So where is he going to do this?

My guess would be the shit-house! Floyd make sure you get all of this I've got some words for Mez! Oh my God! This steak is amazing! Wow!

Robert finishes chewing his steak and smiles

Mez! Mr. bottom of the barrel himself! A pathetic poor excuse of the word wrestler, a worthless man merely nothing more than a placeholder for superior talent that will eventually come and fill your spot! Sure you are the Heavy Metal Champion an accolade I for one would be ashamed of if I were you! Being the champion that you are Mez means one thing and one thing only! You're not skilled enough to cut it against the big dogs! Just look at every opportunity you have had against men who are superior! Not only did you fail, but you did so miserably! I'm not trying to be nasty, rude, or unkind in any way. I'm just stating the facts! You are nothing more than a glorified deadbeat! But here I come, Robert, The Omega Main baring gifts! Mez here is your chance to turn all this around and actually become something meaningful! A shot a becoming a Champion of something worthwhile! No more underdog story if you can defeat me! People will no longer look down their nose at you! At the very least you will have earned some respect! Imagine the pure elation of becoming something more!

The feeling of bliss churning through your veins, perhaps for the first time! Imagine for a second sitting at your breakfast table much like we are here this mourning, you look overseeing the Hart Championship sitting next to you as you eat your bacon and eggs! The excitement hitting you like a bolt of lighting! For once you can live on cloud nine and have that extreme happiness you have been looking for your entire wrestling career. In one night you can turn your fortune around and live in high spirits! I'll be the first to tell you holding this Championship is intoxication! I live in constant ecstasy! It feels amazing to be a real Champion! Not like Robbie Bourbon who made a mockery of his Championship run spitting in the face of every other Champion before him! He was the worst Champion in XWF history! But I digress, all you have to do Mez is one thing so very few have been able to do! Only man has ever pinned me down to the canvas! All you have to do to get all the glory is be victorious against!

That in its self is no easy task! I'm not going to walk into this match and just lay down in the center of the ring and let you pin me one, two, three! No! You will have to earn it, this is where your problem begins! I'm a simple man when it comes to wrestling! I like to win and keep my championships when I have them and I will do anything and everything to keep them! How far are you willing to go to take this from me? Will you bend Mez? Or will I break you like I have so many before you! If you think I will go easy on you because you are who you are! I want you to rethink your theory, the very second I get to neutralize you! I'm going to do just that! You are sacrificing yourself for no reason in this match! You're chasing a dream you know you will never obtain as long as I am Champion of this division! I can put you to sleep, or smother you with pure wrestling talent! There is nowhere I have not been in the business and come Warfare you Mez are just the next victim of the Omega!

I want you to know there is no silver lining in this match! There is no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! Just a sad story of a man being butchered by The Omega! Oh and Your End Is Nigh! Drew, I'll be right back I've got to take a piss!

Robert gets up from the table casually walks past a few waitress shooting a few smiles in their direction. He follows the signs towards the restroom down a small hallway. Robert gets to the restroom door and stops noticing the restroom door is cracked open! Robert reaches for the doorknob slowly pushing the door open to find Jim with his pants down around his ankles and Tiffany their waitress bent over the sink!

SWEET CHRISTMAS JIM! This is something I can't unsee!

::::::FADE::::::

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
(02-07-2018), Drew Archyle (02-07-2018), erikblack (02-07-2018), JimCaedus (02-07-2018), The Engineer (02-08-2018)