Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 05:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Borrowed Time 1
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-06-2018, 09:44 PM

"So she is able to speak? Cute. I am glad to see some semblance of shit talking from her, even if it was a generic vampire girl dreck. She's faced a lot of Chris Chaos's, but didn't stop to think how many B Movie Horror girls I have come across? Chicks in this business are either over sexed bleached blonde bimbos or blood soaked gothic chicks. There is no grey area. Even your insults aren't original.

But listen here drippy, let me tell you just who it is I am. "You must suck pretty bad". You know that research you were supposed to do on me? It would have said XWF Top 50. All time. Does that mean I suck? I was a former Universal Champion and won it in my first four months employed here. Must mean I suck huh? I've held the Tag Team Titles, I won Shove It! this year, I've Main Evented the last 4 of the last 5 Pay Per Views in some capacity. Must mean ol' Chaos blows donkey nuts huh? You're an even dumber bitch than I thought you were. You were grasping at straws that bad, huh? Desperate to find something to say about me? You've been here for a week, I've carried this company on my back for over a year. If anything you should be worshipping me. But worshipping is for those religious people you think are idiots, isn't it? No, you'd never lower yourself to that. You're a crack whore with standards, for god sakes! You would never lower yourself to mine or Jenny's level! Why would you? You have it all going for you. You have the reputation now that you need to uphold!

But for real, Mandii, the pedo thing was cute, it was, and it was original. It was probably the most original thing you've said since you've been here. Stupid, illogical and far fetched, but goddamnit it was original! Mandii.....let me tell you something......I don't care if you've been here before. I don't care if you've held titles here before. I don't care if you've been wrestling since your cherry got popped----oh wait, you said 17, not 10---either way.....I am the most dangerous man on this roster. Just like I don't know much about you, you know next to nothing about me. All you know is what you pointed out---my relationship with Jenny. Other than that, everything you said was playground back and forth. I'm dumb, I'm a waste of space, I'm useless, I'm apparently a wife beater. All of those things, while entertaining, are simply weaksauce. Come at me about Jim Caedus, come at me about Finn Kuhn, come at me about this "fall from grace" everyone else seems to want to attack me for. Come at me about something..............you just come off as an idiot if you don't. There are ways to attack people Mandii, and you took the childish one. Yet I am the one whose the pedo? You can say whatever you'd like about Jenny and her attire, but what does that really mean about what she does when she gets into the ring? That is like saying the Vikings suck because they wear purple. No, they just suck. Your points are shallow. But it is okay, you've been abused and were an addict, I understand you probably don't have a lot of brain cells left. As far as I am concerned, you are a nobody, with a partner who is too busy stuffing his face to bother to promo. You're in too deep here, over your head, and your lungs are almost out of air. I am going to expose you for who you really are............

The rubble kicked up around him like sand in a bad storm. The ashes covered everything like dust. There was nothing left. Everything that I was told was reality was lying before my feet. There truly was nothing on this planet that couldn't be destroyed. Even if we have it in our minds that it will be forever, nothing is.

The table was sitting in the middle of the rubble, it was the only thing left standing. Walking up to it, I took the bottle that sat there. The label was pristine, and seemed to be the only thing that wasn't covered in dust-like ash. I pulled out a chair and sat down.

Broken dreams I’ll follow mine
To the end of my borrowed time
I’ve been walking down this road too long
Got my bags packed and I hit the door
Then I make a stop at the liquor store
Cause my will is weak but my whiskey is strong

My throat burned as my eyes squinted but it felt so good. My entire body hurt, but that few seconds of numb was much welcomed. It was a few seconds that I yearned for. Needed, hell, even begged for.

"This place has been kind to be, but it has also been beyond cruel. I have seen it all, experienced nearly all of it, and I still come back for more. While you are giving us a back story on hospitals with tubes and daughters performing voodoo magic or whatever the fuck she does to validate her bastardly existence, I am picking up the pieces. I have been shattered. I will admit, that I once was almost immortal, as much as one can be. I will admit that I once thought that I couldn't be touched. Reality has set in, and I have felt the cold sting of defeat. Some, I flat out lost. Most, I got fucked over. Every time, however, they hurt. These types of situations make you think about yourself, and who you are. These types of situations make you question the very foundation of your being. I have been the butt of jokes, but I haven't let them get to me. My biggest critic is myself. You see, if I let myself get down about the little things, then I won't ever get over that hump. I need to beat you and your hippopotamus partner and show the world that Chris Chaos is back.

I took another sip. Oh yes, the burn. I have been waiting for this burn. Only a few seconds had passed since the last time I felt it, but oh my god it felt like an eternity.

What else can I do except go drink another liter?
I’m not a follower, I’ve always been a leader
I wish I had some inspirational speech to read you
But I don’t, I’m just a failure
Worshipped like I’m Jesus by some but look at this cross I’m nailed to

"I have no qualms with beating the shit out of you. I have no qualms with hitting women who want to step up into the ring with me. You have barbed wire in your picture, you're covered in blood, you look like you like it rough. You look like you're into some kinky shit. I am sure a couple shots to that empty noggin of yours won't hurt. You look at one photo on Jenny's profile and you make judgements about her fashion sense? Who doesn't pay attention now? Have you followed anything that has gone on lately? It is a promo photo for a reason, because that is how the photographer wanted it. Her in ring attire, well-----I think you get where I am heading here. You are so quick to dictate but never want to look in the mirror. I pay attention to everything around me like a good predator does. I even know where the weakest on the food chain are. If you paid attention to anything other than the newest sales at Hot Topic, you'd know a lot more about both of us. You're like the homely girl in high school who wore whacky outfits and said weird things so that people talked about her. They never said anything good, but she liked the attention. That is all you are. An attention grabbing hashtag me too thot. You probably think that you're owed a title shot as well, aren't you?

You see, you were quick to bring up the idea that you've wrestled all this time, here and in other companies, but you failed to realized that it doesn't matter. I thought you paid attention enough to accuse me not to be? I used to brag about what I did. I used to brag about the Armored Core title in PW, the Freestyle Title, the 5 time Tag Title reign. You know what I was told? "It doesn't matter what you did there, it matters what you do here. Belts you've held in the past don't matter". If you did your research you'd know that bragging about that shit, here or there, doesn't matter. It is what you do now. It is what you do when you step into that circle in 2018. Mandii, you are sleeping on me. You aren't giving me enough credit. You are writing me off like everyone else. You think Chris Chaos has fallen off completely and the best thing I can do at this point in my career is to hang it up and go back to Tampa.

Well, I am not going to. I am going to continue to build myself back up from the bottom, rise from the ashes, and build up this foundation just to burn it to the ground again. You've never met a motherfucker like me. I don't what kind of tough guys you've run through in your dive bar orgies, I am a different breed. I have no problem hurting you--in fact, I'd enjoy it--and as we get closer to Turning Point I am going to show the world that you're just another name on the roster and I am Chris fucking Chaos."

I’m a man among boys that avoid their own truths
Always down to hang out, afraid of their own noose
No phone booth, can’t change an ugly face
Tough stand tall then we duck when we gotta chase
Making up excuses but it’s all useless
When I blame you for the damage that my youth did
Throwing up the deuces, easier to run away
Knowing that the rain’s always followed by a sunny day
But a vaca’s just a break from reality

TO BE CONTINUED
Edit Hate Post Like Post