Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
New Beginings
Jessalyn Hart Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-06-2018, 02:19 PM

Moments after Wendsday WarFare backstage

Mez, are you alright?

No, I'm not alright. I've lost again. I cant keep doing this shit.

Its okay Mez, there just matches. Its not that big of a deal. It doesn't bother me when I lose.

Its not okay. You maybe alright with losing but Im not. I may have a championship that Holliday thinks is a toy but its a goddamn championship.

That was uncalled for Mez. I don't have a choice in this. They only book me against other women. I can only get my ass whopped by Jenny Myst so many times. I don't understand why I cant fight a dude.

Then tell Lane to book you against a dude. Its not that hard Riaha. You know what I don't have time for this shit. Its bad enough I have to deal with a lot of shit recently. You are on your own from now on. You can have the house in L.A. I'm going to New York to sort some shit out.I will turn the deed over to you and have the lawyers call you.

Mez, please don't. i need you I cant do this without you. I need your guidance.

No, Riaha, You were doing this before I found you. And you will this after I leave. Stop using me as a crutch. You have to do this shit by yourself from now.

I swept floors and took the pin to new talent at house shows. I am nothing without you.

You see....That right there is your biggest mistake. You don't need me, you have been using me to make yourself feel important. You shouldnt need someone to feel important. Its not the people around you that define your life, its your life that should define the people around you. I'm catching a plane to New York in a few hours. So I'm going back to the hotel, Ill see you there.

Mezian left the locker room and went down the hall way and that would be the last time she would see him.

Quote:Random produces a roll of medical tape from his trunks and begins swinging it around taping his knuckles! Across the ring Ezariaha has managed to use the ropes to pull herself to her feet aannnnnnnnnnnndd.......... BOOM!! A faceful of taped up fist from Random!

Vintage Hacksaw there!

Random goes for a cover!!!

ONE!!

TWO!!!

THREE!!!!!!

Incredible.
Winner: Hacksaw Jim Random

Ezariaha, Had lost...Again. She didn't know what to do. But she knew that she had to do something. She had made the decision to go to lane and do what Mezian had told her to do.She was going to go to Lane .Ezariaha stood in front of the office that Lane had made at the stadium. She knocks on the door.

Yeah, come in....wait if this is Graves I swear to god.

No sir its me,Ezariaha. I can I talk to you?

Hey Jess, That was a tough loss what do you need?

Yeah, about that. I would like to start wrestling guys. I think that I have a better opportunity to win if I had a more diverse field of opponents.

Well, I did and you just lost to Random. So I mean your argument is a little weak at the moment. Id rather you help build the Bombshell Division.But if you think that you can do it Ill give you another chance.

How about this, Who ever loses the T.V title match this week, will face you next week on Savage in an Extreme Rules match. Win that and Ill book you in any match you and if not you stay and help me build the Bombshell Division.

Thank you, You wont regret this Mr.Lane. I wont disappoint.I will give it my all.

Good, Now if you would excuse me, I have some stuff to handle.

Later that night Ezariaha sttod back stage and watched the T.V. title match. John Holliday Vs Drew Archyle.She honestly didnt want to face either man. Holliday had Beaten Mez twice and he has proven himself to be a worthy opponent time after time. The other man, Drew. He was a member of Apex, one of the best factions since Ax3. She had not seen him wrestle before but with being in group with Jim Caedus and Robert Main he had to bring something to the table.
She watched as Drew on the title. Which meant that she had to face Holliday the following week. Mr. lane walked up behind her and placed his hand on her shoulder.

Well, I guess you get to face Holliday. He is a tough Son of a bitch. Good luck babe you're gonna need it.

Ezariaha stood there with the words of Mr.Lane echoing in her head over and over again. This was her chance, her shot at making a name for herself. There wasn't gonna be any luck involved. She needed to get to work, and work harder that she had ever worked before.

later that night she caught a flight to Los Angeles. She knew that there was nothing she could do to change Mezian's mind, she knew that she had to prove to him and everyone else that she was worth the contract she singed and the money she was paid.

February 4th, Louisville, Kentucky. OVW Training Center.

Ezariaha had not been down here in what seemed like years. The smell of sweat and the sounds of bodies hitting the mat. It became relatively obvious that she missed this place. But she had a new home and a new life. She looked for Les and hoped that he still remembered her.A buff bald man walked up to her and introduced himself

Hey there, I'm Matt are you here for the beginners class?

No Matt can I talk to Les or Danny? are they here at all?

No not all most of the talent new or otherwise are handled by Rip or I.What do you need?

Nothing I guess, Ill be headed out for now. But thanks any way.

As Ezariaha began to walk out of the facility she heard a familiar voice call out her name.

Jessalyn?Jessalyn Hart? How have you been?

Ezariaha turned and looked towards the location of the voice. And there stood Rip.

What do i owe the honor of having an XWF superstar in my gym?

Its not much of an honor,Rip. I came to see if I could talk to Les or Danny to get one of their pep talks. I fell kinda lost right now and thought they might be able to help me out.

Well I mostly do training, and I cant train you anymore because you are under contract. But i guess i can give you some advice. What's wrong?

Well I haven't won a single match in my XWF career. I feel worthless, I feel lost and I have no one else to turn to. I don't know what to do,What do you think I can do to get better?

Nothing...

Thanks asshole!

No, not like that, you have been trained, you worked your ss off whie you were here ther isnt anything i could do to make you better. I think you need to change your mind set. Become more of a heelish bitch instead of a crazy tweener.
I have seen your matches and you have great technique and good fundamentals. You just lack the aggression you need to really succeed. You don't have a imposing persona and you sure ass aren't intimidating. You need to change your look, get repackaged.

Dye your hair, Hell, shave your head. Show off your tattoos. Start fights with the right people and stop listening to the wrong ones. Be the aggressive, uncontrollable fucking cunt you were before you came here. Before Les trained you. I know you can do it I have faith in you Jess.

"Just go out there and do your job and win the goddamn match" as Les would say.

Thanks Rip, that means a lot to me. Ill fly home and get working on your suggestions.I hope all goes well for you guys down here.

I hope it goes well for you In XWF. Remember if you ever need a job, I got you. It doesn't pay much but at least its a home.

Ezariaha went home and dyed her hair back and shaved the side of her head. She changed all of her ring gear. Then she called Lane to let him know what was going to happen.

Vince Lane, what can I help you with.

I have made a few changes.I'm changing my my in -ring name.

Oh yeah, What is it now? Some other odd-ball name.

No, I'm gonna use my real name, Jessalyn Hart. I'm not associated with Mezian anymore.

Alright, Jessalyn, Ill have the info on the website changed. Ill also update the card for Saturday.

Jessalyn hung up the phone and switched her camera on and began her promo.

You're all wondering probably why i changed my name? Well, to be honest I was tired of being associated with that mad man Mezian. he didn't help me at all. If anything he was so caught up in his 'war' that he let me fall to the way side. After bringing me here and making all of these promises, he failed to follow through. I don't need someone to be a good wrestler, all I need is me. That is all I had when I was younger, that's all I had coming up in OVW and PWG. So that is all I need now.

I'm not going to sit here and say that I'm gonna beat you John, I'm going to do more that beat you. I'm going to show the Xwf universe that you are just a flash in the pan. You beat Mezian but to honest he gets beat by everyone. Hell, the voices in his head have him beat everyday. You wont get it so easy in our fight. I have spent so much time in the shadow of Mezian and stagnating in a dying division. But, not any fucking more. I'm done being a nobody, I'm done being the eye candy on the side of the ring and the arm of a wrestler. I have to much talent and too many skills to be left on the side.

You have that cute vampire hunting kit on the Xwf shelves. Saturday I'm bringing my tool box. I'm gonna show you every inch of that arena face first. I'm gonna bend your body in ways you have never seen. Even your cheap Asian whores could do the things I'm gonna do to you. I have a lot of pent up aggression and I'm gonna let EVERY FUCKING OUNCE of it out on you John.

Be prepared....The storm is coming.....
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessalyn Hart's post:
JimCaedus (02-06-2018)