Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
One Down, Four to Go
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-06-2018, 12:30 PM

My head pounded with every word thought but never spoken. Three nights of no sleep was starting to take its toll on my body but I couldn't sleep. Not only did I have these doctors to find but I had already been asleep for years and didn't need to waste anymore time. Not to mention the dreams I would always have even if I only laid my head down for a second. All I could see was Jason screaming or see my father...Or at least I guess he's my father.

My eyes darted from left to right over the pages of the file as my hand glided over the page of a notebook next to me. Dr.Palmer was a single women with an elderly mother in a nursing home whom she visited regularly. Palmer lived in a two story house right on the edge of the ocean with a view to die for. Her involvement in my brothers death was making a suggestion to inject him with different types of sicknesses and use other worldly ways to try to kill off the sickness. Apparently every test worked on Jason, but in the end his immune system began failing and they had to put him in a sterilized isolated room. This wasn't the cause of death according to the notes of a Dr.Lynn but it was where they started.

Mandii...

What?

Amaryllis stood in the doorway of my room with her hands crossed in front of her.

Don't you think sleeping would be a good idea right about now? You can take a nap and start all this over in a hour.

No.

Amaryllis rolled her eyes and spoke barely under her breath.

Maybe if you would get some sleep you would realize how stupid you are for even considering this.

She sighed and walked into the room before pushing a few files to the side and sitting cross legged on the bed.

What about your wrestling? If you really plan to kill off each of these names there is going to be a wild Siren chase. What's the point of going back to wrestling when you're going to be running for the rest of your life?

Because it is the only familiar ground I have to stand on, I have serious anger issues that only punching someone in the face will take care of, and because after I kill those names I'm not running anywhere because I'm not stupid enough to leave a trace when killing someone.

My eyes never left the paper in front of me but my voice shifted from normal to annoyed.

Now get out.

You know what, no I'm not leaving until you listen to what I have to say.

I picked my head up from the file and rolled my eyes in Amaryllis direction.

You always act like you knew what's best, not just for you but for everyone. That's why you made such a strong leader when we fought Helen but you also weren't so stupid then like you are now. You actually wanted to help people and now you want to kill people? This isn't you and if you walk out of that door and kill someone you will never be able to wipe the blood from your hands. I just...

Blood on my hands?

My voice started out calm and collected but my eyes gave away my anger.

I already have blood on my hands thanks to your piece of shit mother Amaryllis. She not only killed anyone who stood in her way but my sister, or did you forget? Did you forget how many people I tried to save and didn't? I'm not this fucking hero you or anyone else plays me out to be. I didn't ask to be your savior and I sure as hell didn't ask to be looked to as some fuck of a god ok?

But what about us! What about the Sirens who look to you as a friend, sister, and a teacher? What should I tell the younger Sirens who are hearing stories about how you protected not only us but humans and even others? Should I tell them you decided to start killing out of pure joy and rage? Or maybe I shouldn't tell them anything and make it seem like you really are a hero.

I clenched my hands into fist before dropping the file in front of me and looking up at Amaryllis on the bed.

I didn't ask for any of this! I didn't ask to help anyone save anyone and I didn't ask to be anyone's fucking leader. You don't understand anything that is going on with me because guess what? You've never been human, I have! I had everything in my human life that I could have ever wanted. I was leaving Marcus to take care of my daughter! we were going to be happy and I was going to find someone who actually gave a shit about me. I was supposed to watch my brother get married or at least make fun of his stupid girlfriends for the rest of his life. This wasn't supposed to be how my life went but it was the cards I was dealt and guess what? Because of this twisted vapid fate that I found myself in I have no one. Sage is better off without me, my sister whom I didn't even know about is dead, Jason is nothing but a pile of ash, and I have no one.

You have us!

No I don't! Helen went crazy and still wants to destroy everything and I've already told you all to put her down but you still haven't. You just have her locked up in some castle like fucking Rapunzel waiting out some damn prophecy. You want to talk about me like I'm some kind of warrior queen who everyone talks about and listens to but no one here gives a shit about me, no one. No one listens to what I have to say I'm just everyone's weapon of fucking destruction when it suits their needs. Well now I'm my own weapon of mass destruction because it suits my needs.

Amaryllis stood up from the bed and began walking to the door. Once she reached the hall way she looked down at me, her voice shaking just under her tone.

I gave a shit about you, I still do. I know I can't stop you but at the very least I guess I should warn you. There are five names on that paper, five people you plan take families away from and kill. After you kill them they won't leave you. They will tug at you and pull you apart from the inside out until you ultimately go crazy. That's how my mother gets released and that's how a lot of innocent blood spills. You're right, you aren't a fucking hero...But I never thought the day would come that you actually would become the villain...

Amaryllis left into the hall and slowly her footsteps faded out. I looked around at the notes and files that laid on the ground. Amaryllis words reminded me of one of those bullshit superhero quote "You either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain." Was this really what I had become? Jason was gone and these five people took him from me but I wasn't just planning to show them mercy and just kill them, I was going to take everything from them. Innocent blood would be spilled because of me but I just couldn't bring myself to care...

----

My first stop was a little retirement home near Dr.Palmer's house. It wasn't hard to get inside or even finding her elderly mother. She laid motionless in her bed with a tube connected to her throat. The woman was practically on her deathbed before death broke into her room. She must have heard my footsteps because some motion came from her bed.

Shh

I said slowly and as silent as I could. I sat on the end of her bed and took in my surroundings. There were letters and flowers from Palmer showing how often she visited.

Your daughter did something very very bad.

I watched the women slowly open her eyes and focus her attention on me.

See, your daughter is part of a team who enjoys using people as guinea pigs. She really enjoys sticking her nose into places it doesn't belong and up until now that didn't seem to make much trouble for her. But you see, she killed someone I loved dearly...The only lifeline I had left in this cruel world.

I looked up at the women. Tears formed in her eyes but she didn't make a noise...Not that she really could considering her condition.

Have you told your daughter that you have cancer and that it will be your timely demise?

I didn't need words from the pale wrinkled human life in front of me, her eyes said everything I needed to know.

You must be in a lot of pain all the time, the air in those tubes must still hurt your lungs. When I woke up from the experiments your daughter did on me and my lungs were finally able to take a breath in it hurt terribly...It felt like my lungs were going to burst in my chest.

Once again I looked over at the women. She didn't show any signs of being scared...Probably because she knew the reason I was here. I rose to my feet and walked to the head of the bed. It was almost as if she was begging me to do it...Her eyes shone a light blue but behind the color I could barely see any life left.

I'm here to send a message to your daughter...But instead I've decided to do you a mercy.

I reached over pulling the tube from her throat. At first, the woman struggled to breath and with every cough she gripped onto life. Her heart rate monitor skyrocketed as she gripped my wrist in her hand and pulled me to her.

Thank you...

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and the grip on my wrist was no longer there. The heart rate monitor flatlined and any color left in this womans face slowly drained. I nodded before leaving the room allowing the nurses on staff to find the woman dead, her bed soaked in urine.

------

I waited long enough for the sun to set before reaching Dr.Palmer's house. I perched myself on a nearby tree and watched as the message of her dead mother reached her hears. She dropped to her knees and let out a scream. I could tell she was trying to negotiate with two men to let her see her mother but was quickly shot down. It would appear that Holiday passed my message along and set up security units for everyone involved in the lab. Not that it would save her...

I waited for the two men to leave the house to allow Palmer some rest. She laid her head down and it didn't take long her for to fall asleep. Before entering the house I took inventory of the room. Two cameras in the bedroom and one in the hallway that I could barely see. The only way I was going to get inside without being detected was to put the two men watching from a nearby van to sleep. So, I set my plan in action.

First were the two men in the van. I simple broke into the van via a small open latch on the top of the van. Once my feet touched the vans floor I was able to put the two men to sleep by cutting off their oxygen. I made sure the cameras were running old footage so that I wouldn't show on the new footage.

Next I made my way into Palmer's house. It was easy to see she enjoyed the finer things in life based on the expensive paintings and pottery that decorated her ground floor. Once I reached the top of the stairs and wondered into Palmers bedroom I could feel a rush of heat under my skin. She was sleeping peacefully in her bed...Alive and well. I noticed the tear stains on her pillow as I stepped closer to the bed.

A smile stretched along my face as I pounced onto the bed startling Palmer awake. I grabbed her head and pushed it against her head board. She let out a scream so I stuffed two of my fingers into her mouth to cause her to gag.

I love it when you scream.

I pushed my face into her raven hair and took in a deep breath. Her hair smelled of a field of strawberries but there was another smell that overpowered her hair. It was the smell of fear.

I see you got my little gift.

I looked over to the nightstand where 12 blood stained roses were sitting nicely in a vase.

I think it's only appropriate to let you know those roses were not originally red.

I bashed her head into the head board causing blood to drip from Palmer's nose. I pulled her down and sat on her chest forcing her back deep into the bed.

What do you want?!

Oh I want my brother back but you haven't cut enough people to figure out how to do that yet have you?

I quickly pulled a scalpel from my back pocket and ran the blade across her face. She let out another scream as I lowered my face toward hers and smiled.

What? You don't like being cut open? I didn't either.

I lightly grazed the skin on her neck with the blade causing only a small red line. I bit my bottom lip before gripping the scalpel in my hand and using it to cut Palmers shirt open. Her chest was exposed and the only thing I could focus on was the way her heart beat. It was fast, racing.

Please...Please just let me go...

Let you go?

I looked her in the eyes and smiled before running my finger along the open cut on her face. I watched the blood drip from my finger onto her chest before letting out a bellowing laugh.

Why the hell would I let you go? I'm just getting started, this is just so much fun. I think I understand now...Why you do it...Because it's fun to watch fear in the eyes of what you would consider a monster.

I pushed the blade down in the middle of the woman's chest as blood began to spray from the wound. Her eyes began to roll into the back of her head so I pulled a syringe out of the inside of my jacket, used my teeth to take the plastic top of it, and shoved it into Palmer's neck. Her body woke up with a joint that caused me to laugh.

Welcome back Doctor Palmer.

She started to scream again as I used her sheets to tie her arms to the top of the bed. I ran my tongue along the side of her face before getting back up to my feet.

I actually saw you in action once.

I forced her legs deep into the bed and tied them both to the bottom of the bed.

You looked like you were having a ton of fun cutting into things. I just wanna have a little fun too.

I pulled her pants off exposing her whole body to the elements around us. The bumps on her skin told me the room was far colder than what I could feel. My veins felt like brimstone once again and my body felt like it was on fire.

Helpless...Alone...Cold...

Palmer let out a few more screams for help before I stuck the blade into her mouth and pulled it out slitting the end of her mouth open wider. She stopped screaming but seemed to be fading in and out. I put my hand under her chin and squeezed causing blood to gush out into my hand from the slit.

Are you going to be quiet now or do I need to make the other side match?

She barely shook her head as a smile crossed my lips. I stood up from the bed once again and started looking around the room.

I need you to be awake for this Dr.Palmer. So, where do you keep the IVs?

She mumbled and I darted across the room and laid in the bed next to her. I pushed my head next to her exposed chest and let out a sigh.

I can't hear you Ms.Palmer, you're going to have to talk a little louder.

Again she tried to speak.

Ok shut the fuck up and point bitch. I know you keep extra supplies at home.

Her eyes slowly focused on a door in the room. I walked over and found an IV along with a black bag and a few other things. I grabbed the bag and IV and walked back over to the bloody mess that was Dr.Palmer. I hung up the IV and shoved the needle deep into one of her vein. She tried to scream again but instead of a sound coming from her mouth tears rolled down her cheeks.

Now where were we?

My eyes darted over her body laying on the bed. I could practically see her heart coming out of her chest.

I know, how about we see what makes up Dr.Palmer...

I claimed onto the bed with scalpel in hand. The blade dug into her skin and she let out screams once again as I ripped through her skin and muscle. Blood covered her chest as I took my fingers and dug them into the incision I just made. A low ripping sound could be heard in the room as I exposed her ribcage. She screamed louder and tears poured from her eyes.

I guess it's a good thing you like to live so far away from other people, right Ms.Palmer?

I dug into her chest before feeling the fast pace beating of her heart. It was warm and seemed to hop everytime I touched it. I noticed Palmer was once again on the edge of passing out so I dug my fist into her chest, breaking her ribs with a loud crack that echoed in the room, and wrapped my fingers around her heart. Her eyes sprung open and her gaze was fixed on me.

I want you to know what it felt like to see my brother! I want you to feel the pain I felt seeing him on that table with nothing but a garbage bag to cover him up! I want you to look into my eyes Sandy Palmer and I want you to tell me what you see!

Go to hell!

With pleasure...

I ripped her heart from her chest, blood spraying my body, my face, and the walls around us. The life in her eyes slowly began to fade as I ripped her mouth open and shoved her heart into it. I crawled off the bed and before leaving I looked back...Dr.Palmer was exposed...Blood dripped from the side of her bed coating the floor around it in blood...The wall behind her was covered in a blanket of blood...veins and tubes hung from her mouth and the heart forced to the back of her throat...

See you in hell...

------

After getting cleaned up I was still feeling less than satisfied. Palmer was dead but I still had four others to add to my body count...at least. Before going back home I decided to take a moment and address my match...Mostly, I just wanted to rip into someone else...

Oh poor Jenny, you have no idea what you are talking about so you spit out so much ridiculous nonsense to try to make up for your lack of talent. I can see why you have to talk so damn much because your mouth is the only useful thing about you. You can't keep a championship and you bitch like a five year old when you lose it. Guess what emo scene wanna be it's time to grow up and act like a fucking adult. I mean look at the mess known as Jenny Myst, no one likes you and everyone hates you not because you are "the best" not because we are "jealous" because your voice alone makes all of us want to stab our ears with fucking scissors. Not to mention who the fuck dresses you? Your mother? You need to let that bitch know she needs to look for adult clothing, not dollar tree Halloween costumes.

Speaking of your mother, looks like she didn't love you enough growing up. You beg for attention with tantrums, you dress like an actual child with tutus, and your stupidity shows how much of an uneducated little twat you are. I don't care about your past or the shit you've been through but this little 12 year old get up is creepy and makes Chris look like a Pedo Bear. Well, I guess when you can't have an actual child you look for the next best thing, an adult baby.

Let's talk about you losing your championship though, I have to say it really brought a smile to my face that someone as insignificant as you isn't the face of the women's division here at XWF. That's your biggest accomplishment here in XWF right? It is the thing that "Fixed" you after all. It must really suck to have to lie to yourself about getting it back so you don't slit your wrists. Know what else is going to suck? When I kick your ass and you realize you are at the bottom of the women's division. All that I ask is when you come back to reality and decide to end it all, I have a front row seat because I don't want to miss the moment when you gag on your last breath.

Obviously someone did not do enough research, or at least research that is actually worth talking about. Actually, you kind of sound like a stalker Jenny, you know all about my past and my family not to mention my kid. Did you even stop to ask yourself "I wonder what she's like in the ring?" If you did, you might realize how many asses I've kicked around here. I mean, they didn't give me star of the month because I sucked someones dick...Did I mention I have a theory that's the only reason you even got to touch the bombshell title? Anyway, besides, this isn't my first federation but I'm not going to go into MSN or SEE or BUD because I'm honestly sick and tired of doing the research for lazy pieces of shit like yourself Jenny. What I am going to tell you is that you need to sit the fuck down in your high chair and let Chris feed you with his dick before I personally knock everyone of your teeth out because after that the only things going in your mouth is a tube so you can fucking breath.

I'm really getting sick of these snot nosed cry babies who really think they belong in a fucking wrestling ring. It's women like Jenny Myst who give women a bad name, a name I have worked my whole career to try to fix. When fans look at you Myst all they see is eye candy, boobs and an ass. They don't care how much you talk, in fact, they would rather take you out back and stuff your mouth with their dicks than hear what you have to say. No one respected you as a champion and guess what you delusional bitch no one respects you now and you want to know why? Because the only good thing you offer any of us in incoherent babble that we can make fun of and boy do we. I barely got here and you were the number one joke! You look like you try so hard to be Harley Quinn but in all reality you are a washed up, non threatening, waste of space joker. I'm going to do a favor for everyone here and make sure you don't make it to a few shows. Maybe then our ratings will go up.

Moving on to the Pedo bear known as Chris Chaos. First of all, could you have come up with an even more generic name for yourself? Really? Chris Chaos? Do you know how many Chris Chaos's I've had to face in the ring? Do you know how many Chris's use Chaos as their last name to try to seem cool or threatening? You know what, your name doesn't really matter because from what I've heard you suck pretty bad yourself.

I couldn't help but think that the entire time you were talking about me you were telling me about something you had already witness first hand. Maybe that's how you met Jenny! She was one Xanax away from crying in the club and telling the bartender she wanted to die before you called the police because she was killing your buzz. But in the end you fell head over heel for Jenny because you found out that she really is dead inside and because of rigormortis her pussy felt like a childs! It's a match made to die! But seriously you and Jenny need to stop focusing on what happens outside of the ring and maybe pay attention to what happens inside of it. After all, if either of you talked shit outside of the ring you'd be in a lot more trouble. Count your blessings I guess.

Just so were clear the only reason I'm a nobody to you is because you don't pay attention, not surprising. So let me get you up to par with me. I've been in the ring, held many titles, kicked the ass of men- not little boys like yourself- since the age of 17. I've held a championship here in XWF before tweedle dee and tweedle dum -Chris your dee and Jenny you are just dumb- even had a thought of signing onto any roster. I've been star of the month and even had people miss me when I went away. If you were to leave Chris we would all be singing Nananana Hey hey hey goodbye. You, just like your child, are useless and a waste of space.

I know I've brought it up to many times already but I really can not get over the fact you are dating an adult baby, I mean come on boy. Like you really expect me to be scared of a guy who is in desperate need of a haircut and a girl in a fucking tutu? You really don't know me. Oh! and the fact you like to beat up on "bitches" makes me think that Ms.Jenny from the block is only dressing like a stupid comic book villain because behind that cool guy act is really the abusive manipulative joker. Life imitating art how sweet. Does Jenny also have stockholm syndrome? No, that can't be it because I'm seeing a daddy babygirl relationship going on here. Yuck! I guess the Harley get up is just so Jenny can fit in with the emo scene team of teens who get wet at the sight of Jered Leto as Joker.

You know what I'm going to end on this note because I need to throw up. Shame on your both for making me picture "Daddy babygirl" time! Maybe you will win because I don't want to touch either of you...gross...shame...

-----

Shortly after addressing the additional two dwarves, slutty and stupid, I decided to go home. My backpack hung on my shoulder filled with bloody clothes and the doctors bag I found at Palmers as I opened the door. Inside stood a woman dressed in a dark hood.

Teakin...?

jlHCQQ.png

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mandii Rider's post:
(02-06-2018), JimCaedus (02-06-2018)