Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 12:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
It's always something
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

02-06-2018, 06:06 AM

The room was dark. It wasn’t just a little darkness. No. This was the type of darkness that caused panic attacks. It was the kind where you just knew something lurked just beyond your reach. It was think and the loud thumping of rain didn’t make matters any better.

Sitting in a chair and barely visible, was Erik Black. Why he’d be just sitting in the darkness like he was could be anyone’s guess. What he was wearing couldn’t be seen, but his ice blue eyes pierced that think blanket of darkness like a diamond shining in the light.

[color= aqua] I have to admit something. Chris Chaos was everything he said he would be. The two of us hyped the match and then we went toe to toe. It was the match of the night without any doubt.

Now..with that said…Don’t you go thinking that we're done. I’m far from done with Chris Chaos. I avenge all of my losses. I’ve never been beaten by the same person twice…ever. The simple reason is due to the fact that I’m a true warrior. Even someone as great as I am can make mistakes in that ring. But I learn from them. I watch the tape. I see where things go wrong and I fix them. I don’t make that mistake again. With Chaos, I made a mistake. He took advantage. It won’t happen again.[/color]

A bright light flashed. It was lightning from outside. The storm had continued to rage.

But that was then. This is now. Drew Archyle. It’s nice to finally meet a man of your stature. Being in APEX is no easy feat from what I’ve seen. Then again..You’re the worst in the group. You’re the punching bag of sorts. You lack basic in ring skills but you do make up for it with a toughness rarely seen in this business. I’d gather that you grew up in an abusive household. Your father probably beat you every night simply for breathing in his direction. That can make a man tough. It can mess with his mind. Hell..It could make him grow up to be a professional fighter and join a stable of better fighters just because he can take a punch.

In case you haven’t caught on, I’m speaking of yourself. I find myself having to say such things because brains are scarce in XWF. To put it simply, you don’t belong. In a stable with talents like Jim Caedus and Robert Main…You don’t belong. Those guys are fairly dangerous from what I’ve seen but you? You lack the intelligence for pretty much….anything. Your fighting skill is a travesty. But you can take a beating and keep on ticking, right? It got you a win over that vampire guy. I don’t give a shit what his name is and can’t be bothered to look it up, but good job on beating him…I guess? And you got a belt. Congrats on that. You should be proud. The TV Title is a prestigious title here. At least that’s from what I hear. I only ever see no skill stains on humanity who should have been swallowed holding it so I’m not too sure how prestigious it actually is. It doesn’t matter though because a championship can only really be as prestigious as the man holding it. And with you? It’s in the fucking toilet….

Lightning flashed again. This time it illuminated the room. For a brief instance we could see Erik in his charcoal grey suit. His face held a slight smile as if he’d found something interesting.

Luckily our little so called match is for that belt and while I don’t exactly want to hold it, I’ll have no problem taking it from you. It’s not for you anyway. Think of it this way. A man with your talent deserves much…….less. You thought I was going to say more, right? Don’t go full on me, Drew. A man of your talent deserves nothing. Again, if you can’t keep up I can explain it. Ready?

Youre quite worthless and have no actual talent. Going to prison, getting out and being homeless is not a talent. Being able to take a beating without ever actually returning the favor is not a talent. To beat me and keep your belt....You’re going to need to do things you’ve never done before. You’re going to need to push your offense further than you ever have before. Being tough and able to take a punch will not beat me. Why would I just continue beating on you? I wouldn’t. I won’t. I would simply show you what a symphony of violence is like….Make you quit….or pass out. I win either way. And you? You’re possibly homeless again…Left with the trash..thrown out like garbage with no one to blame but yourself.

There is another question you need to ask yourself. Just how much fight do you have in you? How much of a beating can you actually take and keep going? I can assure you that your answer would be wrong in either case. No matter how tough you’d like to think you are. You aren’t tough enough to survive my symphony of violence. Few have ever been. They were your superiors. They were men who would chew you up, spit you out, and leave a tip on your bathroom counter. So don’t worry, Drew. Many have been in your position. I’ve faced many opponents like you…Grown men with the snarky minds of children. Men who thought they could get by but couldn’t when it actually came down to it. But I have faith in you, Drew. I have faith that you’ll do the right thing……and just quit….Forfeit the title and just not bore me. I don’t like being bored and fighting men like you is……boring. At least it is to me. You just don’t have the it factor. You never have. You probably never will.

You’ve gotten this far through pure luck. It happens at times. I’ve seen people go their whole careers just getting the lucky pin. It’s a ref counting a little too quickly. It’s being lucky and having the ref miss a foot on the ropes. But it is not being skilled. You’re very much lacking in that department.

I want you to think about something that I mentioned earlier. I want you to think long and hard about this. Apex is the top stable in XWF. Of course that is my opinion. But the question is…What do you bring? You aren’t as talented as Caedus or Main. You don’t have the fighting prowess of either of them. I’m not saying they’re great but they’re leagues above anything you could muster. So what exactly is it? I’ll tell you if it’s too hard for you to understand. It’s simple really but it could be one of a few things. The first is comic relief. That’s right. You’re a snarky guy. You can be quite funny and random at times…A good thing to be around. Or it could be this. It could be that you’re just so worthless that they keep you around so that they look better by comparison. That’s right, Drew. You’re the ugly friend. Don’t fret though. Things could be worse. You could be Drezdin…even though you ARE the Drezdin of Apex.

Good luck, Drew. You’re going to need that…and more.

Fade

…………

I woke up in a cold sweat. My head pounded. It wasn’t just a simply headache like I"d been waking up with lately. No. This felt like there was a herd of elephants playing soccer in my head. It made me hate that boring sport even more.

The light shining through the windows of my bedroom made me wince with pain. I looked to my right. My beautiful wife slept soundlessly...peacefully. I remembered back when I slept like that.

It had been months since I actually got sleep. Drache had ruined it all. It was all his fault. I guess you could say that it was my fault as well. I should have seen it coming. I always did. Was I beginning to slack? Was my success getting the best of me? I didn’t know. I would never know. It was already done. The attacks...The stealing. It was already done and I couldnt change that. What I could do was find a way to keep it from happening again, but how? How would I do that when I didn’t even know where to start?

I'm a man who is used to being in control at all times. I always had been. Nothing happened that I didn’t allow to happen. And I mean nothing. I was more ruthless back then. I didn’t take anything. I didn’t talk. I killed. I didnt try to make deals. I killed. You didn’t sign my paper? You died. Would I have to go back to that? Possibly. I just didn’t know.

I pulled the blankets from my body, feeling the cold of the room overcome me. It was a nice feeling. It was an awakening. My muscles began to breathe with life and I made my way out of the bed.

II was just walking to the bathroom when my phone rang. I reached to the dresser and grabbed it. It was Jennifer, my secrectary.

"Hello.", I said sleepily.

"I hope I didn’t wake you.", Jennifer said. She hadnt. I'd been awake for a while now.

"I was just calling to let you know that you have two gentlemen here waiting for you. I believe they're from Goldman Sachs."

I nodded, thinking she'd hear me and hung up the phone. I stood there at the bathroom door for what seemed like hours.

Goldman Sachs? Zero Tolerance provided security for them. This was a security team that was personally trained by myself. They were the best in the business. What would they need with me? Whatever it was, it couldnt be good.

Drach... It all led back to him. All of our troubles led back to that man. My blood began to boil. Everything led to him. I had to find him. I had to stop this downward spiral. He had been responsible for the money. He’d been responsible for Chris Chaos beating me at Savage. My mind was clouded. It shouldn’t have been. My clear mind has always been my edge. Itd always been my greatest weapon. Drache was even taking that away. I’d always known the man was ruthless, but he took the cake with this one. I couldn’t let my mind cloud again…and I wouldn’t….

I couldn’t let my mind be clouded against Drew Archyle. I wouldn’t. I’d made it my vow to take him down, take his belt, and be done with all of it.

Fade

HEY LOOOK ARE ME I'S AND CUCKCOCK ALL DAYS DERRRRR HUH HUH HUH GKUG GLUG GIMME YOUR SPERM CELL!

My sig got edited to match my overly shitty behavior so now I can play tough guy asshole IC anywhere I go. Except at home where my mother will beat my o-ring to keep me in line.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like erikblack's post:
(02-06-2018), Drew Archyle (02-06-2018), JimCaedus (02-06-2018), Vincent Lane (02-11-2018)