Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
You Wanna Go Story? Why Not Start With A Shoot?
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-05-2018, 10:47 PM

"So this is the new batch of female talent in XWF, eh? A brooding, deep, artist tatted up chick who looks like she belongs getting schwasted in a bowling alley bar being hit on by bearded men with wallet-chains instead of wrestling. Hmmm, nice hire here. Could I say that with any more sarcasm?"

"I got it."

"Good. I mean, sure, this chick has felt a lot of pain in her life. Fine, I get it. Who hasn't? Her story may be different than mine, but she is a survivor like me. I understand her. I also want to cave her face in. I want to make her tenure here nice and short. Normally, I'd be all for female talent coming in here but as you may imagine I'm a little pissed off right now."

"And its not even you're lovely week that you have every month."

"Exactly, that right there should tell you just how dangerous I am right now. Madison STOLE my belt, my pride and joy, with help from that uber-cunt Taylor Mayde and that sniveling basement dwelling virgin Neville. I was robbed, and now I want to take it out on someone. Mandii has a face that looks like a few punches wouldn't do it much damage anyway, hell, it may even help it."

"Jesus"

"She's gonna need him."

"She doesn't strike me as the 'Jesus' type, just saying."

"Whether she is or she isn't I am going to make her beg for God. I am going to make her suffer, Chris. She thought her past was torture, let her step into the ring with the best female wrestler on planet earth and let her see what pain truly is. Ms. Apocalypse. Please."

Jenny flipped her hair and walked to the other side of the room. She was clearly pissed, more pissed than Chris had ever seen her, but he commended her for containing it better than usual. A few months ago, they would have an extra bill because this entire room would be trashed. She was bottling it up, which spelt bad news for whoever she let it loose on.

As she stared out the window at the African landscape, she didn't say anything. He knew she was deep in thought, but part of him was glad. Now she knew what he dealt with regarding the Universal Title. Now that she knew what it felt like to lose, she would appreciate winning even more.

The landscape wasn't bad, but it was pretty baron. Like her soul. Like the soul that was ripped from her on Saturday Night. A soul she feared she may never get back.

She looked out the window with a sigh.

"So where do we go from here, Chris?"

He wanted to console her, he could hear the emotion in her voice. But tough love is sometimes the best love.

"We pick ourselves up from the bottom and we keep chugging along."

"I just feel like it is all for nothing. The plan, the stuff with Finn, you're disappearance. It wasn't supposed to be this way. I was supposed to keep my belt, and you're supposed to win yours back. You lost to Finn, and I lost to Madison, and now we have nothing Chris, nothing."

He sighed, sitting on the bed. It creaked.

"I wouldn't say it is nothing, Jen. I try to look at the positives in things now. I look at it as a new opportunity with no pressure. We don't have to constantly look over our shoulders anymore. We have nothing to lose anymore, so we can go out there and be ourselves."

"I don't feel like myself right now."

He looked down at the floral pattern on the carpet. It was dirty and looked to be older than the two of them combined. It had that flat feeling to it under his feet, as if it had been used more than it was designed to be. He ran his socked foot across it.

Jenny hauled off and punched the window. It rattled, and he swore he hear the glas begin to spider.

"HEY! HEY! Calm the fuck down. We can't let our emotions get too out of control here!"

"Oh yeah, coming from you, Mr. I pull my hair out whenever someone looks at me wrong! Mr. I spent a year crying over my title!"

Chris felt an anger rising within him, she was testing his limits. She was really pushing buttons she knew better than to push, but he also knew that being on the same page was paramount with her this week. If they wanted to be considered for the tag titles, they couldn't be fighting like this.

He rubbed her shoulders. He instantly felt her relax.

"Babe, I know what you need. Let it out. Just vent."

"What?"

"Come on, we will put on Lifetime, I'll order some ice cream, lets just vent."

"Are you high?"

"That is Mandii's job. Look.......maybe you will feel better if you do a shoot. She gave us the script to a bad movie on TNT on a Saturday afternoon, so why not give her a little cunt punt with your tongue, you know, something she failed to do in two promos?"

"That sounds dirty" she cracked a small smile.

"You love it."

"Okay, but you'll go in after me?"

"Sure."

She took a deep breath, sitting on the bed and looking at the camera with the North African landscape in the bay window behind her.

"Mandii and Robbie, how cute. A duo that isn't going to last very long because I am going to take Mandii out. She wants to give us all this back story and take us on some sci-fi fantasy adventure to make herself look like a modern day female Shakespeare when in reality she is no better than the catch me outside girl. All that feet stomping and all she wants is attention. I'll give her some. I'll beat her ass on national television in front of all of these third world fucktards and make her realize that certain peoples attention are not the one's who you want to pay it. The emotional scars, the back story, its cute sister but its been done before by yours truly. Hell I ate off that for my first few months as an active wrestler. Try something new, like, ya know, dissing me. Throw insults my way. Try to embarass me, something. Instead you keep us stuck hovering like a modern day Game of Thrones in a suspenseful plot-twist filled story of a shitty life. Holy hell, this is the XWF not LMN. Bring that shit to Reno's fed, he loves the story angle. He thinks the story is the best part, but is afraid to throw hands with his vocal chords because sticks and stones break bones apparently. You'd fit in well over there. And Robbie, I roasted you once already, did I not? I am pretty sure I tore your asshole open worse than next-day Taco Bell in the last promo battle we had......in fact, that was for War Games, wasn't it? Fat joke after fat joke. I had 'em all. What did you bring to the table? Calling me a dumb blone, a barbie, a meat-sheath for Chris? Plastic? How original. Robbie those kind of insults make work from a bed-ridden miserable man on My 600 pound life, but here, in XWF, you need to come up with something more creative. If we need a crane to get you to the ring, you have no value. If only your words had as much weight as your midsection, you'd have us all shaking in our boots! But it doesn't, and you don't. Just shallow threats and empty promises, and that is when you decide to show up at all. You were the worst Universal Champion we had since Scully. Hell, Peter Gilmour represented that belt better than you did. Peter doesn't even represent Peter well. You had to have Archie Lawson screw Chris last minute or he would have been the next champion and you would have went back to your crime fighting adventures on cartoon network and your humor that nobody gets but laughs because it is so damn awkward they don't know what else to do. Yeah, you and Mandii are a perfect fit. Neither of you have the clout to hold a candlestick to Chris and I. Between the two of us, we have beaten nearly everyone here. We are a wrecking ball. You two, whelp, you're just a wreck. Your shaky alliance is going to last about as long as Poland in 1939 when the tanks roll into your camp. You just don't have the guns. Its not a bad thing, this game isn't for everyone.

I am going to make sure that Mandii never sees her shot at MY title that Madison holds around her aging waist, because there won't be a Mandii left. Sure, she has scars, sure she got herself knocked up and had a kid in some back alley somewhere or some shit, yadda yadda, her life sucks, we get it. But I am going to make her wish she decided to cut her wrist vertically and bled out in some cheap motel bathtub because that would be a better ending than the ass kicking she is about to recieve. She seems to like pain, seems to relish in it. Good. You see, Mandii, you are just like me. You are broken and running out of options as to how to be fixed. I found my fix in the Bombshell Title. What is yours? You may have suffered greatly in that basement, but how is Jeremy going to feel when I expose you to the entire world as nothing more than a waist of ruined skin? There is a reason you lost your kid, Mandii and a reason you couldn't get her back on your own. You're a loser, a fuck up, who expects a pity party and someone to come in on a big white horse and rescue you. You can't survive on your own, and that sort of mentality is going to lead you to not surviving here either. Here there is no Jeremy, the XWF is a cruel and wicked place. We are your basement all over again, ten fold. So run along little girl, cry. Take your over-stretched vagina and squeeze into some spandex with a moose knuckle that is permanent from squeezing a kid through a cry into the mirror like anyone cares. In fact, go back to using again, because that is the only thing you were ever good at and the only thing you ever will be.

"I love these intergender matches. Now I get to beat on two bitches and not have any remorse! I get to Larry Nassar two useless holes and nobody can say shit! Robbie Bourbon is a useless human being. It sucks because he has the potential to be so much. He looks like the Juggernaut from X-Men but fights like Puma from Lion King. Now, don't get me wrong, Robbie and I have had our battles but you never know which Robbie you're going to get. Robbie on his game is a legit Robbie, a true competitor, hell, even a champion. But Robbie is moodier than a housewives book club. If Robbie decides his oversized heart isn't in it, Robbie, well, flat out sucks. Recently, Robbie has disappointed us all. A massive turd left in the toilet, no matter how many times you flush, he just keeps coming back. You see, Robbie is always there, but never really has any substance. Robbie seems to make his way to Main Events and big Pay Per Views, but comes up shorter than a broken yard stick every time. You see, Robbie, you're supremely talented at more than just shutting down Golden Corall, you actually have a prayer to be something here. We just can't rely on you. That is why this title is vacant, because you are as unreliable as hell. So Robbie, if you show up and perform like you are capable of, this could be a hell of a match. But you won't, because you haven't. Just another Robbie Bourbon funk. This is the time when you disappear for 3 or 4 months, then come back and expect everyone to pick up where they left off with you. "HHHUURRRAAHH I WAS CHAMPION, HUURRAAHHH I FIGHT BAD GUYS, HHHURRRAHHH SOMEONE PAY ATTENTION TO ME PLEASE". No, Robbie, we won't pay attention to you because we don't want to waste valuable time. This is a fast moving, fast paced atmosphere where slugs like you get squished beneath the tires of the cars zipping by at 90 plus. Get out of the way or become roadkill, Robbie, because we are all sick of your shit.

Wait...........

Isn't this bitch in the match one of those kids they found chained up in California?! Ya know, with the crazy parents? Holy shit, no, no, I got it now. I never put two and two together until now! Mandii, I don't know much about you, and I don't care. All I know is that you are now playing pick up ball with the big boys and we won't go easy on you. Why would we? Why should we? Because you have had a rough past? Oh boo hoo, sweetheart. You see, Mandii, I have seen bitches like you. You're one Xanax away from crying in the club and telling the bartender you want to die before one of your snapchat friends calls the police and ruins our nights as well because you want someone to tell you you're better than that. You need it, you crave it. You're nothing but a leech. You seem to think anyone gives two squirts of piss about you or anything you have to say. I turned your little docu-series off halfway through because it is all the same shit we have seen before. Nothing new here, nothing changed. Just some dark bitch with self harm scars who thinks she can be something in the wrestling world because her "bestie" pulled her out of the drug den before she came fully down and told her she's "better than that". You can do it, go get em tiger!

Shut the fuck up.

You both are pathetic nobodies. Robbie Bourbon is a bigger let down than expecting Berry Berry Kix and getting regular ones. Hell, I respect Finn Kuhn more than I do you. You needed Archie Lawson to bail you out last time, but this time nobody is here to save you. Needles McGee over there won't be there when you need her and you will lose another match that a lot of people are expecting you to win. Shame.

Shame.

Shame."
Edit Hate Post Like Post