Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A New Threat (Pt. 2)
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-03-2018, 11:35 PM

"We can't bury him under the veil, Serena said..." I already knew what Serena said. Jason wasn't a Siren so his place wasn't under the veil, "But he will receive a guardian burial since you have nowhere to bury him." Thanks, it made me feel so much better that my brother...no...not my brother...his body was going to be burned on a table full of stupid flowers. Money was tight since I hadn't been making any for the past couple of years so I could barely afford having him cremated.

I was in the middle of my thoughts when a knock on the door caused me to look up. It was Amaryllis again but this time with a dress draped over her arms. I looked in her direction, my eyes showing that I had been crying but no tears. She slowly walked closer to me holding tightly onto the dress in her palms.

You look horrible...

Annoyingly I looked up at her, that stupid dress coming into view. With a sigh I rolled my eyes and put on the most sarcastic smile I could muster.

At least I still look better than Jason.

Amaryllis frowned at me before dropping down to her knees. She put her arms out and tried to put on the best smile she could.

You can say a few words before the ceremony. Serena said this should fit you.

I didn't say a word, my focus on the ground in front of me.

I know this might be a bad time but we need to talk about the...

Another knock on the door stopped Amaryllis halfway through. Slowly the door opened to reveal a red headed woman.

Serena said to get ready, the sun is setting soon.

Thank you.

The door shut and Amaryllis laid the dress out in front of me.

I guess we can talk about it later.

Amaryllis picked herself up off the ground and made her way to the door. Just before opening it, with a hand on the doorknob, she turned slowly to look at me.

I understand you are in a lot of pain. I know you think you are alone but you aren't...At least you don't have to be. You are my sister Mandii, not through blood but you are my sister. That's why I'm going to tell you that you can't give up. I know all you want is to trade places with him but...Maybe you are still here for a reason...Anyway, you could never be alone because not only will Jason be with you, so will I.

She exited the room and left me once again in darkness...Alone with my thoughts.

------

The sun slowly started to set as Serena settled the small gathering for Jason. She looked for me but began speaking when she didn't see me. I was nearby so I could hear her ramble on about what a honor this was. Bullshit. I caught a glimpse of Jason's porcelain like skin. It was funny out the moon could make him look like a doll. His long back hair made his skin look even lighter than it already was. This whole ceremony was bullshit but what made it worse was when Serena started to talk like she knew him.

I had enough and flicked my half smoked cigarette before swiftly moving into view. Serena stopped talking and the rest of the crowd all kind of stared at me. I was used to this by now, ever since we got back it seemed like all anyone could do was stare or look at me like I was an injured puppy. I reached Jason's body and Serena asked if I had anything to say. I looked at her for a moment, a blank stare and nothing more, before sifting my vision to Jason. I simply said no, pulled my box of matches out of black leather jacket, and flicked on onto Jason's chest.

No point in saying anything now.

[Image: 90800744_f531c768e2_z.jpg?zz=1]

As Jason's body lit up, I turned and walked away tears streaming down my face. I took a walk to gather my thoughts and before I got back to my room dawn had already begun. A note was slipped under the door that read "You should carry him with you." I unfolded the rest of the note and a small crystal woven in a vine like chain fell out. I noticed the inside of the crystal was hollowed out and ashes were placed inside. I gripped it in my hand as I rose back up to my feet.

In almost an instant I was across the room with the small choker around my neck. I pulled out a black leather backpack and started to put a few things in it. Rage fueled my body with every step I took. I could feel this emance heat emerge from the scars on my arm. A growl hung in my throat while packing and just as I was about to leave that growl escaped threw my clenched teeth. Amaryllis stood in front of me.

Where are you going?

Actions speak louder than words.

I shoved Amaryllis back forcing her head to bounce off the wall behind her. She yelled at me from the opposite end of the hallway with her hand on her head.

Mandii! Wait! You can't go back!

I took a step outside of the building and changed. My blood boiled just beneath my skin as feathers pushed their way from under my skin. In a matter of moments I was in the air and on the lookout for that small titanium dot in the middle of nowhere.

------

I landed on a higher branch near the remains of the building. The outside wasn't hiding any of the wreckage inside from the fire. However, there were a bunch of people dressed in "Offical" looking clothing. Then there was the greasy butt monkey I met outside of a bar while fighting a vampire. Mr. "Can't say thank you."

Damn it.

I looked for an easy way in but when I found a guard at every entrance it was time to make my own entrance. I took out a man and women sitting at the back entrance with easy. Once inside I found more files on the experiments being done and who the doctors in charge were. I stuffed maybe 20 files into my backpack before heading for the exit. I turned the corner to exit the back door when I saw Mr. US Marshal pointing a gun in different directions. I pushed my back against the wall before noticing glass on the ground at my feet. I picked a piece up and tossed it behind him and as soon as he went to investigate I managed to sneak out of the door. I was just about to change when I felt the familiar feeling of metal against my timple.

Well isn't this funny.

I rolled my eyes and put my hands up.

Remember what I said about pointing guns at me?

Oh I'm hoping you get out of line so I can shoot you this time. First I want to know why you're here.

Looting.

You're trying to loot a government facility?

Well you know, I just ran out of leafs to wipe my ass so I had to find something else and as luck would have it the TP didn't go up in smoke along with the rest of government labs R' us. Actually, I want to know what they did to the toilet paper to make it fire resistant and see if it happens to wipe off on my ass hole because I had taco bell on my way here.

He looked at me annoyingly before pushing his foot into the back of my leg forcing me onto my knees.

Sounds like you need TP for your mouth with all the bullshit coming out of it. Seriously, before I turn you in for trespassing.

Ok, you really want to know why I'm here? Your piece of shit government decided to use me as one of their lab rats and in the process of trying to kill me they killed my brother first, a human. So now I'm taking the rest of the files that I left behind when I burn this mother fucker to the ground so I can find the doctors who used me as science project and killed my brother and ultimately show them the meaning of hell on earth. I plan to kill each and everyone of them, but I'm not going to do it slowly. First I'll torture them by letting them know I'm coming. Next I will take everything they love, everything they hold dear to them and I'm going to rip it away from them like they ripped my brother away from me. I'm going to do them a mercy though.

My black hair hung in m face and a smile stretched across my face. I let out a low laugh before speaking.

I'm going to kill them. It's a lot more than what they did for me...I have to live god knows how long with the memory of finding my dead brothers body...They only have to live long enough for me to get satisfaction...

Ok you are one creepy little lollipop dipped in psycho.

He attempted to lock my wrists in his handcuffs but I grabbed his wrists and pushed up from the ground to get back to my feet. I squeezed his wrists as tightly as I could forcing him to drop his cuffs.

I know I'll see you through all this but I suggest you consider the side you are on and stay out of my fucking way.

I let him go and darted into the forest but in a matter of moments I heard guns go off. A bullet grazed my arm but didn't stopped me from escaping with the files

Once back and under the Siren Vale I began reading through the different files. While in the middle of reading the files Amaryllis entered my room.

I followed you...

You have a bad habit of doing that.

I never looked up from the file I was on.

I heard what you told that person...You know he has to let everyone know to be on guard now right?

The more people who get involved the more fun I'm going to have.

You sound like Helen...

I slowly rose my face from the file and looked up at Amaryllis.

I really need to talk to you...It's important.

Fine.

I sat the file down as Amaryllis sat down beside me.

The prophecy...My mom is going to go against the court again in another attempt to over throw Serena and Gaia. She's going to have stronger help this time and I'm worried...I'm worried you're the one foretold to help her and with how you're talking now about killing those men and women...

Well I use to call myself Ms.Apocalypse...

Amaryllis looked at my emotionless face, her face showing concern. I laughed under my breath and looked over at her.

You don't understand, I don't give a fuck anymore. Why should I waste my time trying to protect anyone when I can't protect the people I love the most. No prophecy is going to change what I'm going to do and if it ends the world then who cares?

What about Sage...Are you just going to throw her away?

I looked away from Amaryllis and held in a growl.

Sage is safe and far far away from me and this madness...That's all that matters.

It's just...

I DON'T CARE!

My voice fell and the room held onto my rage. Amaryllis lowered her head and stood up from the floor.

Maybe you should because you used to be so scared of people seeing you as a monster, now...Now you really are that monster who you hated...

Amaryllis left the room again and I went back to reading. I open another file and out dropped a card...It was for the XWF with the name John Holiday printed on the bottom of it. It would give me something to do and a way to earn some cash. It seemed like lady luck was on my side...Time to welcome me home.

jlHCQQ.png

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mandii Rider's post:
(02-04-2018), JimCaedus (02-05-2018), The Engineer (02-04-2018)