Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 11:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Erik Black, This Is The End!
Samuel Madison Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-30-2018, 09:27 AM

”Steve Sayors here, and with me is one half of “Dem Niggaz” Samuel Madison. Sammy, tomorrow night you’re set to face former Television Champion Kitt Kennedy in a tables match. What are your thoughts on wrestling without your partner in your corner?”

”My thoughts? Ohhhhhh boy, Steve, this shit gonna be something else entirely. I’m used to getting into the the ring with Louis’s big ass always just a few feet away if I need him. When some fool start tryin’ to dribble me like a basketball, I know I can just tag in Louie and he’ll put a nigga on the floor. Tomorrow night I don’t have that advantage going for me though, do I? No, tomorrow night I’m going to be put out of my element and tested in a way that I’ve never been tested before in the XWF. My success or my failure will lie squarely on what I can do in that ring against a guy who got almost two feet on me, and I’m expected to put him through a table!”

”Sammy, you sound like you’re concerned about this match.”

”Concerned? Nigga let me tell you something! I got my fans coming up to me all the time over the last two weeks. You know what they keep saying? They say shit like Kitt Kennedy just a fool. They brag to me how he lost that TV title to John Holliday and point to that as the reason why I should be able to crush this nigga like he nothin’. They tell me that he lazy an’ boring and all sorts of stuff. Not that I disagree with any of that shit, but them fools ain’t looking at the big picture now is they?”

”The big picture?”

”Yeah nigga, the big picture! See, this fool six foot tall and two hundred and twenty five pounds of chiseled marble. Compared to my ass, this nigga look like a greek god who been sent from the heavens to lay poor Sammy to rest. Now, I was at Savage this week. I made a note to show up and watch that match with Kennedy and Holiday, an you know what I saw? I saw a man walk into the ring over confident, and walk out of it with a reality check. After Kitt lost that title, I looked into that goofy mug of his, and I could see it in his eyes. He done been learnt a lesson to not underestimate his competition, and now here I am, four foot three, bout to be looking up to the heavens an’ staring at a giant who gonna want to right his ship and take out Sammy out behind the woodshed nigga! That shit is a scary ass thought if I ever heard of one!”

”So what do you think that your chances of putting Kitt Kennedy through a table are?”

”Oh my chances is good fool! See, Kennedy may be a giant, an’ he may be determined to get his shit together an’ get back into that title picture, but I have a secret weapon!”

”A secret weapon?”

”Yeah fool, a secret weapon. Key word is SECRET! If I tell you about it, it kinda ruin the whole point of it being a secret weapon now don’t it?! What I will say though, is this. I may not be the biggest or the strongest, but I am the dirtiest mother fucker you’ll ever meet! So you can count on the fact that I’ll do whatever is needed to put that big hot dog water smelling fool through a table!”

”What’s next for you if you manage to get the victory over Kennedy? Are Dem Niggaz finally going to challenge for the Tag Team Titles, or do you plan on setting your sights on the TV Championship?”

”Listen man, as far as them tag belts go, we’ll handle our business when the time is right. Now I know Dem Niggaz done came up in here and took the XWF by storm an’ all that shit, but you gotta remember, we’ve only had two tag team matches so far. We still getting our feet wet up in this bitch, but when we feel like the time is right, we’ll make our move, BELIEVE DAT! “

”Will the right time be after Jim Caedus and The Engineer drop the titles?”

”What you playing at fool?”

”Well, the word that is starting to go around is that you and Louis are afraid of facing the current Tag Team Champions, and that you’re waiting to a dramatic shift in the Tag Team landscape before you make a move for the belts.”

”Nigga I’m bout to smack the stupid off you. We ain’t scared of nobody! You hear that? NOBODY!”

”Well many took note of the fact that despite all of your talk about wanting a shot at the Tag Titles, that once The Engineer quietly let it known that he and Jim Caedus were willing to defend on Savage, you and Louis were nowhere to be found.”

”Key word there is quietly! You know why The Engineer was so quiet with his open challenge? Cause he was prayin’ to the Iluminiggie that Dem Niggaz would hear about that shit! If we wanted too, we could take those belts off those fools right now, but like I said earlier, we over here just doing our thing. We lettin’ them niggaz have they turn with those belts, an’ they should enjoy it, cause as soon as we decide that we want that gold, it’s ours, no question bout it.’

”Well first you have to get past Kitt Kennedy, Good luck!’

”Maaaan, get outta here with that luck shit. I don’t need luck! I just need a hotdog and a Redbull before that match start. Give me that an’ I’ll shock the world when I slam that six foot giant though a table an’ walk out of Warfare with my third consecutive win!”

”A sight that I’m sure all of the XWF Universe is looking forward to. Thank you for your time Sammy!”

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Samuel Madison's post:
JimCaedus (01-30-2018)