Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 03:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Fuck you and Lane nigga..
Louis Maxwell Pryce Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

01-30-2018, 12:14 PM

Man, fuck all dat backstory bullshit. I ain't even trying to tell y'all bout my life. But there is definitely something we fittin' to talk bout my niggas.

WHO DA FUQ THINK I BE WEARIN BRAS AND PANTIES AND SHIT?!

LANE GOT ME FUCKED UP…

Y'all seent dis big nigga dick last time. You really think I could fit it in a thong nigga?

Like I could fit it in ya grammas 1945 Holocaust commemorative drawers, nigga?

Fuck naw..

Y'all fuckin trippin..

Talkin bout a nigga wearing some shit like dat.

IMA PUSSY POUNDIN PURE POON POPPIN NIGGA CUH..

AINT NO ASS NIGGA HERE.

Lane you a fuckin Savage for dat..

Who da fuck Sebasstian Dyke anyways? Somebody done told me it was Josh Reno, but even Josh Reno wasn't no fuckin’ tranny. He was a , always on Bilbo dick like a pogo stick, ya feel?

But he aint no pussy dick combo. Prolly look like the McRib down there. Ugly ass nigga…

Ima tell y'all how it gonna go down, aight.

Suddenly..

LOUIS YOU EAT ALL DA PIGS FEET?

Louis let's out a sigh..

Quit fuckin’ hollerin’ Sammy. Goddamn. They in the back of the fridge. I was trying to save some for myself cause your dumplin ass done ate the other two jars.

I eat when I get nervous!

Nervous? Nigga you must always be nervous then. Get some Xanny bars or something fam’, fuck..

Xanny bars? That like Hershey bars? If so count a nigga in..

Fuck my life man..

Anyways this how it gonna go down..

I ain't gonna be wearing no bra and no ass panties. I'ma wear them 1993 Bugle Boy authentic pull aways I got in the closet. You know why? Cause nigga you so bad you won't even be able to break em away, ya dig? You old ass ugly cuck. I bet you'd prolly like gettin throped amirite ?

Gay ass nigga…

I'ma come over and fuck your wife while you sit in the corner and jackoff like a goddamn mountain lion man..

Afterwards me and da devil gonna sit on the back of my John Deere tractor, smokin a blunt, laughin at yo stupid ass.

If you ain't already smell like nigga dick, you bout to when I'm done.

Basically what I'm gonna do is throp ya, then lay the dick on ya chest for the pin.

Winner and still BIGGEST DICK IN DA XWF

Dat nigga..

L
O
I
U
S

M
A
X
W
E
L
L

P
R
Y
C
E

NIGGA CUM GET SOME…

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Louis Maxwell Pryce's post:
JimCaedus (01-30-2018), The Engineer (01-31-2018)