Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 03:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Welcome Home
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-29-2018, 04:05 PM

So let me be one of the first to say Congratulations to you, John. Beating Kennedy must have been a challenge for someone as awesome as you.Wait, what am I saying you didn't even pin Kitt. You pinned Ricardo, which is part of the rules. You could have at least tried to pin the champ. I mean I did and took the other title he loved so much.

Mezian points to the HeavyMetalWeight Championship in his left hand.

With that being said I have to be proud of you really. You got your first title and soon you'll have your first title defense. But, you see, there is a problem in the week leading up to the defense on Savage. You have to deal with me at Warfare, and I am very anxious to even out the score between us. You got me our last go around, ill give you that. This time won't be anywhere near the same.
John, you think because you have the Television title and now with Barney Green as your manager, you're hot shit. Well, you have the hot shit part right, a huge steaming pile.Adding that over-weight walking ad for birth control Green to your little entourage doesn't change anything. How about you take some time away from playing Supernatural and ask Barney what I'm like when I'm angry, or even on a good day.

You know what let's watch that whole show again it brings up such great memories.

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=27613

Oh, that day was great I picked his fat ass up so many times and kept dropping him on his fucking head. That is why he probably wants to manage you. Just so you understand let me spell it out for you. You are not going to enjoy anything I do to you. I promise to bring a level of pain that will make Barney wish he had two eye patches.This will be just a small sample of the things I'm willing to do to you. what do you think I would do to you if this was for that title of yours.....

Now on to the other fuckbag in my match Drezdin. The all-time greatest....at showing up and making everyone else look good. You have to be kidding me, you talk shit get in a match and have your head knocked in. I faced you once in a house show and even though those don't really matter you could have at least tried a little harder. The promos you cut would make a grammar Nazi shoot themselves and have someone set them on fire. Why do you even keep showing up you are honestly just wasting the companies time and money. Just retire already and let the new gen actually go one week without seeing your face or hearing your inaudible babble you call promos.

They say home is where the heart is. I like to think home is where you lay your head, where you face your disappointment, the place where you feel the most pain and heartache.Tunis, Tunisia will be the home of all your worse fears

Welcome, Home!!!

The Apocalypse is Now!....Your End Is Nigh!!!!!

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mezian's post:
(01-29-2018), Vincent Lane (01-30-2018)