Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
nope......not doing it......nnnope
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-30-2018, 08:44 AM

(the scene opens as we see drezdin just driving into the parking garage parking his 2018 LXY hummer. as he sees the camera person, hes trying to pretend that the camera person is not there so he doesn't have to do a promo and not to go back on his new year resolution...which is not either to do one or arrive a little later so there is no camera person so he doesn't have to do one and let his actions do the talking.)

***sigh!!!***

god fucking damn it!

***sigh***

I was hoping that if I had saw you there..unfortunately in which that I did..that if I had pretended you weren't there then I wouldn't have to go back on my new year resolution, which was either not to flap my gums like a dumb ass and let my actions do the talking, arrive little later then I would normally do so I don't have to do one, or what ever.
but I guess not even a month into the new year of 2018 apparently I can't do or have one god damn measly thing for my self.

(Drezdin opens up his bottle of Mountain Dew and drinks it)

B
B
B
U
U
U
R
R
R
P
P
P
!
!
!

(The camera person stops and looks as if burping after drinking a bottle of Mountain Dew wasn't necessary)

What? Fffuck yyyou! Don't tell me that in all the years that you've been doing what you do you haven't had some schumck open a bottle of what ever pop they so happen to have in there and and burp after that had taken a drink. Shut up. Now you wanted a promo from even though i don't wanna do one muchless trying to quit doing it right?

(Camera person saids yes, and they both continue to walk to the entrance of the arena)

Like I was saying, since I now have to do a freaking promo all I will say is this, the last time I faced holiday it was in a pick your poison triple threat match with Kim Anderson.
Although we both lost to miss Anderson, I still lost to mister holiday despite not getting pinned or submitted.
As far as meizan and is concern, the last time we faced each other he as well I lost to him as well...in surprising fashion that is.
And this Wednesday night warefare it will be different.
It'll be different in that This Wednesday night warefare I will get revenge and I will get vindication as I will defeat both mister holiday and meizan once and for all finally.
And I WILL NOT STOP till I get revenge and vindication on these two and others I've lost to that I should of won over.
And when the time comes.........they can aaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllll finally be my bitches for all eternity.
Till then, NOW GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY SIGHT AND OUTTA MY WAY

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like drezdin5788's post:
(01-30-2018), JimCaedus (01-30-2018)