Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 01:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Arrested Development
Shocker Offline
Your Favorite A**hole

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

05-26-2013, 06:04 PM

I have been up since 8 am...since I was too tired to stay up all night to watch it...plus my kids would have made today a living hell for me had I not had any sleep. Anyways I just spent the ENTIRE day watching the new season of Arrested Development (not all in one sitting), and just finished it about an hour ago. If there is ANY fans here, I've gotta say it was great. I've heard some people say they were not too fond of it because its not exactly like the FOX produced seasons. No lie, its not like the old ones. I think that's a good thing, because this take much more liberties that the other seasons didn't. Not saying its more graphic or anything, but its still well written and acted beautifully. I would suggest at least a look even if its not your cup of tea. Plus I love how Ron Howard gets in this season after narrating the first three seasons for no credit.

Here's a clip, this are funny for anyone honestly.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Lee Stone Offline
The first ever male lesbian!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-29-2013, 03:32 PM

I can't wait to finally sit down and watch this. I've been burning through Breaking Bad for the Mrs first though. Plus, I gotta get the torrents going, since apparently Netflix doesn't want to take my Australian money?

[Image: sqseht.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-30-2013, 04:30 PM

I've been watching it so far and I love it. I enjoy the new way they are doing the show and its kept me hooked.

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion
(1x) Tag Team Champion w/ Q.C. Thug

Current Record

[Image: p_197-329-tragedy-comedy-270x270.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post