Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 12:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stranger Danger
John Holliday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-23-2018, 10:47 PM

John had gotten the go ahead from the judge to hunt and kill the vampire known as Frank Thomas. He was wanted for the murder. Frank had killed a man, why? Just to do so. He knew he wasn't one of Lady Seras's. Her vampires were well behaved, save the younger ones. They had to be taught who was in charge sometimes. New vampires were like the rebel teenager. A pain in the ass to deal with. The marshal had tracked down the target to a bar in the middle of nowhere. He thought he could have just ran away, but John knew how track them down. Frank was a new vampire, maybe only been the undead for a few months now. It was clear whoever turned him wasn't teaching him the skills, so he was leaving a trail for John to follow him. Damn rookie vampires. They didn't give the thrill of the hunt to John. It was just too damn easy.

When John had entered the bar, he spotted the vampire. His eyes narrowed as he made his way to him. Having the mark from Lady Seras came with some benefits. John was a lot stronger, more so than a normal human and he was quicker too. Not by much but the master vampire said each mark made him become more powerful, but he wasn't quick to jump at it. With the power came some downsides. The two would be more connected than they were now. If he had all four marks. They would become so bound together that if one died, the other would most likely as well. Something he didn't want to risk.

John walked up to Frank, who looked right him in the eyes. Shocked that a marshal had found him.

"We can do one of two things. I take you out right now. In front of all these people. I'll be fine, but you'll be dead or, you can come outside and fight for a chance to get free. You'd have to kill me, I mean. You can try but you won't. So what's it going to be? You going to be a bitch or are you going to be a real fucking vampire and step outside?"

"I'll kill you."

John grabbed the blood sucker and forced him outside. Frank was caught off guard by John's strength as he was pushed into the night.

Eveything was going fine when all of a sudden someone had to step in and fuck everything up. Some red head came out of nowhere and let the vampire away. Angry at this John went to have some words with her, that's when he was flipped to the ground and pinned.

"Bitch!"

John said before he hammer fisted the back of her leg, causing her to lose her footing and John he get free. He was quick to draw his gun. He knew right away she wasn't human, but a vampire she was not. She was something else.

"Do you know what you just did? You just interfered in official United State Marshal business. I can have you thrown into jail. The fuck is wrong with you?"
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Stranger Danger - by Mandii Rider - 01-23-2018, 09:47 PM
re:Stranger Danger - by John Holliday - 01-23-2018, 10:47 PM
re:Stranger Danger - by Mandii Rider - 01-23-2018, 11:34 PM
re:Stranger Danger - by John Holliday - 01-24-2018, 12:40 AM
re:Stranger Danger - by Mandii Rider - 01-25-2018, 12:58 PM
re:Stranger Danger - by Mandii Rider - 01-25-2018, 01:42 PM
re:Stranger Danger - by Mandii Rider - 01-25-2018, 02:10 PM
re:Stranger Danger - by Mandii Rider - 01-28-2018, 12:58 PM