Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 07:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Unlikely Allies
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-23-2018, 02:15 PM

Mezian has spent a better part of the last week sorting out the bodies left Behind by Micheal. The carnage and destruction left in is his wake to create more dimensional pockets like the one he had in New York.

So let me get this straight that crippled old fuck is using your power to create Gardens of Eden everywhere?

No, Not everywhere. Just in places where he cant be seen by us or the other Primordials. He is gonna have to go underground now that you are aware of his tricks.

he wont last a day in the underground, Angels are hated by the forsaken and the other things that reside there. he would have to be protected at all times and even then: it would be a week tops before he was killed.
Not that underground, the other underground.

No, He cant....I mean he literally can't go to hell. He isn't even allowed in purgatory. Lucifer would not allow it. Do you know how many Demon lords would be on his ass like white on rice? And all of the souls that have been banished there by him. He would be fucking stupid to think he could survive there.

Well the oldest of the angels haven't really been thinking a lot of things through as of late. He started a war with you and killed off most of your back up. Kidnapped your family as leverage and didn't think you would find out, then he tried to kill a Primordial by stealing my power. Micheal is desperate and there is little to nothing he won't do to get what he wants.

Which is what exactly,Gaea?

The destruction of all beings he deems unworthy. You, your family, Humanity if need be. But most importantly anyone who has even the slightest chance of standing up to him. There will be a great war again and there will be mass casualties. This is not something you can prevent with diplomacy and subtlety.You have to gain allies, you have to be prepared to kill a lot of beings for the safety of humanity and your kind and your family.

So what would you suggest I do Gaea? Go to hell and ask his infernal majesty for help. See if he would let me borrow a few of his soldiers and storm a castle I don't even know the location of. Do you know how fucking stupid that sounds? Lucifer and I don't really see eye to eye on things as of late.

But you did at one point. You were brothers in arm against a common enemy. You and he were the driving force against the angels in the first war. You and he can be the driving force in this war. Remember that Lucifer hates him as much as you do, and for the almost the exact reason. He has the power to help you until you can gain the full strength of the Seraphim again. he needs to help you, you need his help it is part of your fates. This is not something to debate with me any further Seraphim....Now Go!!!!!

And with that Mezian was placed on the river stix waiting for the ferry ride over to hell.The smell of fire and brimstone filled the air, with the gentle waves hitting the shore on which Mezian stands. He begins to see the ferry come back from the distant dark horizon.He can barely make out the figure driving the ferry but it has to be Aretis.

[Image: river+stix+retake.jpg]

Aretis was an archangel that was cast out with Lucifer after the first war. He stood on the ferry in the armor he wore the day was cast out. Mezian had no words or the fallen Archangel. He felt responsible for war, he was the reason for it in part. He chose Lucifer's side in the argument. The argument between Michael and Lucifer of whether or not humanity should have free will. Whereas Micheal believed in the control and subjugation of humanity, Lucifer believed in free choice. Artis came to the shore and stepped off and stared at Mezian.

Have you lost your life Seraphim? Why are you on my shores?

No Aretis, I have come to speak to Lucifer.There is a war coming and I need his help. Michael may have invaded Hell and need to stop him.

Are you sure you haven't died? Michael would never come here. He would not be able to without my permission. How can he do such a thing?

I will explain on the way to the gates. I have a lot to explain, but Gaea has sent me and when a primordial sends you somewhere you don't come back empty-handed.

Very well, Mezian I will allow you on to my ferry and I will take you to the gates of hell. be prepared what you see here it may not be what you expect. Things have changed in the ages since you have been here.

Mezian explained the situation to Aretis, All of it. The two men discussed how it would be possible to defeat Michael. But the conversation was cut short with them arriving at the gates of hell where they were met by a group of Daemon that separated them from the gate.Then slowly opens to show Lucifer with a weapon in hand and in full battle gear.

[Image: art-dem-burnt-ivory-king-by-vulpes-ibcul...1428131695]

You have a lot to explain to me Mezian. Why in the FUCK are you in my realm? You have only a few moment to explain this before I get angry and do something I will regret.

Luci, Michael is going to try and invade hell. I have no idea why but he is going to create a dimensional pocket down here. Somewhere he can't be seen or felt by you or anyone else. I have come to warn you and maybe stop him. maybe even ask for your help in fighting him.

[blue]Lucifer walked closer to Mezian. He leaned in so that he as face to face with him. Nose to nose.

Why should i believe you, why should i believe that you arent micheal using some illusion to gain my trust. What if i killed you right now, whats the worse that could happen?

Micheal woudnt call you Luci. I can show you the scars you gave me, you know the ones only you and I know about. And if you killed me right now Gaea would be pounding down your door next, do you really want the Primordial of life angry with you.?

There is no reason for me to deceive you. We are brothers, We have a common enemy now and I am here to help you as much as I am here to help me.All I want is your help.

You may have my help Seraphim but I want something in return. I want that girl you hang out with. Ezariaha I think, I don't want her for a minion or anything I just want her as collateral. As long as you keep up your side of our agreement Ill keep her safe. If you default on it I take her soul and her body for myself..

So what is my side of the agreement, what does it entail?

Its simple, kill Michael and the rest of the council for me and let me have my vengeance..

But killing the whole council will offset the balance, you would control the veil. Do you honestly think that I would let the devil control the afterlife? I'm desperate but not desperate enough to let you decide humanities fate.

Fine, I won't have you kill the rest of the council. We have to keep the balance and such. So ill level with you, I let you have some of my armies and we can beat Micheal and we can discuss what happens with the rest of them after. But I still get Riaha as collateral.

You know, to make sure we can keep our agreement. So is it a deal..?

Lucifer steps back and reaches out his hand, Mezian looks at it and slowly reaches for it.when the two hand meet there is a sudden shift in the energy of the room. And Mezian felt very uneasy.

So that is it? Okay well, Im gonna go home now ill let you know when I need you. Gaea, bring me home now, please.

And with that Mezian was back in the sanctum. Gaea had made a few repairs and began to rebuild. She stared at Mezian as he stood there with a very uneasy look on his face.

So.....How did it go?

I just made a deal with the Devil, how do you think it went.

To Be Continued......

Well, well, I have been put in a tag match. I have a somewhat good record in tag matches. And I get to kick the shit out of Bx3 again. It must be my motherfucking birthday.

I have a partner I know nothing about, that doesn't really matter. So I hope you have as much fun as possible Saturday RWK because I know I will.
Now to the fuck clowns know as bx3. I'm terribly amiss that I don't get to fight panzer in this match. Instead, I get Sebassitan Dyke who looks likes a bad Mark Halloway impersonator. I don't know if I should be afraid or ask him how many dicks in the ass he can take.

Speaking of dicks in the ass I also have to deal with Bilbo. That motherfucker looks like the poster child for NAMBLA. I wonder though is his wheelchair powered by a motor or all the cum shots he takes and the tears of disappointment from his friends and family...Who am I kidding he doesn't have any of those. The last time I fought Bx3 I at least got to face people with talent.

Back then the main two fighters were John Black and Josh Reno. They may not have been the best but they at least didn't suck as bad as these two assholes. And in Bilbo's sucking is a literal thing. Either way, we will still win, Bilbo will get pushed off the ramp and I'm gonna cunt punt or dick kick Dyke into oblivion, whichever is the more appropriate action. Saturday is gonna be the end of your little upstart faction.And that means the only one left will be Panzer, and anybody can beat him.

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mezian's post:
JimCaedus (01-27-2018)