Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Savage Saturday Night 1-20-18
Roxy Cotton Offline
Head of XWF Shooting Star Division
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-21-2018, 04:36 PM

LIVE EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT!

FROM STUDIO 7 - UNIVERSAL STUDIOS - HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA

X-Treme Wrestling Federation Presents:

DARK MATCH
EVANDER CAGE
- vs -
BENNY VENDETTI
Dark Match for an XWF Contract! Winner will become a full-time member of the XWF, the loser will be FIRED ON THE SPOT!

Standard Savage Rules!

DR. EMO
- vs -
KIM ANDERSON
Standard Savage Rules!

DEM NIGGAZ
- vs -
DREZDIN & DRAKE
Tornado Tag Rules! Everyone in the ring at once!

Savage Saiyan Rules!

ERIK BLACK
- vs -
MEZIAN
X-Treme Rules!

Standard Savage Match!

ALSO TO BE FEATURED: CLIPS OF KITT KENNEDY'S TELEVEISION TITLE VACATION!

JOHN HOLLIDAY
- vs -
JENNY MYST

TV Title Shot On The Line!

Winner faces KITT KENNEDY on the next Savage!

Savage Saiyan Rules!

DARK MATCH
EVANDER CAGE
- vs -
BENNY VENDETTI
Dark Match for an XWF Contract! Winner will become a full-time member of the XWF, the loser will be FIRED ON THE SPOT!

Standard Savage Rules!

Pyro explodes as "Am I Savage" blares through the arena.

The camera swings across the packed California crowd, and finally centeers on the announce desk.

Welcome to Savage Saturday Night, everyone! I'm Brent Feetman and with me as always is the beautiful, delicious, size five wearing Audrey Dinklage!

That was gross Brent! But, let's move on. We were here a little early to catch something a little out of the ordinary... an early Dark Match between Evander Cage and Benny Vendetti. We normally wouldn't broadcast these, but something important took place check out the footage!

PREVIOUSLY RECORDED

The bell rings as Vendetti and Cage lock up in the middle of the ring.

The two men struggle for power for a moment before Vendetti gains the upper hand. Vendetti whips Cage into the ropes but Cage manages to side step the clothesline! Cage delivers a haymaker to the back of the head of Vendetti which sends him crashing to the mat.

Cage mounts Vendetti and begins an onslaught. Eventually the ref steps in and breaks the two up. Cage pulls Vendetti to his feet, but Vendetti begins firing off blows. The two men exchange blows in the middle of the ring before Vendetti lands a kick to the midsection and nails a textbook DDT that damn near cripples Cage!

Back and forth the action goes until finally Cage lands his signature move, and pins Vendetti!
Vendetti kicks out at 2!

The action continues as both men begin to grow tired.

Back and forth the two men try and gain ground with Cage does, hitting his finisher the Burning Hammer!

WINNER: Evander Cage

As Cage's hand is raised, Dr. Milton Matthews heads to the ring holding a clipboard.

He enters the ring and approaches Cage.

"Hey there buddy! Great job in your debut match! As promised, here is your XWF contract, ready to be signed!"

Cage takes a pen that Cage hands him and eagerly signs his name in the appropriate spot. The crowd that's managed to come in so far applauds and Cage celebrates briefly before heading to the back.

"As for you..."

Mathews turns to Vendetti and levels his gaze on the loser.

"Vincent Lane has already signed your pink slip. It will be arriving in the next day or two from Africa. Benny Vendetti? You. Are. FIR-AHH!"

Benny Vendetti sucker punches Matthews and then grabs him... and hits a spanish fly in the middle of the ring. Vendetti grabs Matthews' mic and shouts into it.

"NO ONE FIRES BENNY VENDETTI! I'M HERE TO STAY!!!"

Vendetti tosses the mic down onto Matthews' head and leaves the ring as EMTs file down the ramp to help Matthews.

That was insane! Dr. Milton Matthews might be seriously hurt!

He sure could be, Brent! Good thing we won't have to worry about this Vendetti guy much longer... as soon as Lane's FedEx arrives from Algeria, we can be done with him!

We have news coming from backstage, Audrey, let's send the viewers to the back!

Jenny is walking down the hall, talking on her cell phone. She isn't paying much attention to where she is going, and not exactly caring either. As she turned the corner, she ran chest to chest into Finn Kuhn, who was drinking a water bottle. The bottle smacked into the torso of Kuhn, splashing all over him.

"Ugh, hang on. People don't know how to move out of the way when greatness walks by. I'll call you back."

Kuhn just stares at her.

"Ummm.....move?"

Finn just shakes his head.

"You know, you really are a frigid bitch, aren't you? It's fine. For the record, I don't think you put that snake in Taylor's car and I don't think she should have made you piss on national television. Two wrongs don't make a right."

"Okay, are you done Dr. Phil? I have a victory to prepare for."

She tries to shove by, and Finn smiles a condesending smile at her as she pushes past with an "ugh". He shakes his head with a faint smile as the camera pans off.

What was that all about?

I don't know, but Finn better stop encroaching on other men's territory!

That wasn't what he was doing at all!

Suuuuure.

DR. EMO
- vs -
KIM ANDERSON
Standard Match

Kim Anderson stands in the ring and waits for her opponent.

Dr. EMO walks down to the ring as the crowd begins to chant his name, unlike what they did for Anderson. He appeals to the crowd as he makes his way to the ring, with members of the crowd reaching out to touch him, shouting words of encouragement. Dr. EMO walks up the stairs, before flinging himself up and over the top rope and landing into the ring with ease. With one last move to garner the favor of the crowd, the two wrestlers get to their sides of the ring.

The ref looks at Kim, looks at Dr. EMO, both signaling they are ready to rumble. The ref calls for the bell and the start of the match!

Dr. EMO and Kim walk around the ring, sizing one another up, before they clash, locking up at the shoulders. Dr. EMO gains the upperhand by sweeping the legs out from under Kim, while slamming her onto her back. As she's getting up, Dr. EMO runs into the ropes, gets some momentum, and when she's in that point where she's on one knee and just about to stand, Dr. EMO performs a shining wizard and hits her hard with his foot, spinning her around like a henchman in an action hero movie where they get shot and they spin around like a pretty ballerina. Dr. EMO picks Kim up, though, slowly, as the dazed Kim is nothing more than a puppet from that hard foot to her skull. He wanted to drag this out a bit, to give the crowd some entertainment. So, in honor of one of the greats, he decides to begin chopping her, Ric Flair style, at the chest! Causing the fans to chant out with each time his hand connects to her chest!

"WOOOOO!!!"

He performs another, and another, and another before tossing her into a corner. He follows up with a clothesline to her, causing her body to buck with the force of the move. She was about to slide down to the ground, but Dr. EMO wasn't having any of that and he climbed up the ropes and he curled his fingers into a fist, and began to punch her, hard, as the crowd chants out the number of times he's hit her, with him going faster after each punch thrown, and he ends up slowing up when he hits 9 and the crowd all let out the same sound at once as he raises his fist up high into the air

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAA-OHHHHHH!!!"

He then slams that fist into her skull once more

"TEEEEEENNNNN!!!"

He jumps off of Kim, pulling her from the corner before turning her around so her back is towards the majority of space that is the ring. He then gets her into position with room for himself, before kicking her in the gut, placing his arms around her waist as her head is snuggled between his thighs. He then performs the Panik Attack! The front flip piledriver slamming her head into the mat! But he wasn't finished there! He drags her to a corner, laying down in the right position needed, signaling the crowd for what is about to come, before slinging himself up as her performs zOMG! and landing perfectly the split legged corkscrew moonsault! He immediately pins Kim and the referee slides into position and begins to count!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

WINNER: DR. EMO

Just as Savage comes back on the air, Taylor Mayde's music hits. She walks out onto the ramp way with a mixed crowd reaction.

I can only imagine what she has to say. We saw Neville leaving her office last week before losing his title to Kitt Kennedy. She has come explaining to do, for sure!

Audrey, for god sakes, be quiet and have a little respect for authority!

Taylor is surrounded by a team or doctors and attorneys wearing suits. She smiles and waves to the Los Angeles crowd.

She is looking better from the snake bite!

Yeah, Brent, once the poison is out you do go back to normal.

Lies.

Taylor walks up the steps and hugs Tig O' Bitties before taking the mic from her.

Taylor: So last week, despite the small card, was a big show, wouldn't you all agree?

The crowd huffed a little, not totally in agreement.

Taylor: I just wanted to clear the air regarding the supposed "war" with Ms. Myst, the Bombshell Champion. You see, Jenny may or may not have put the snake in my car. This no longer has anything to do with who did what. It has everything to do with her actions a few weeks ago, and the blatant disrespect for the orders from an authority figure. She threw urine in my face, and she thinks it is all fine and dandy. She thinks she is untouchable. I said when I got here that I was prepared to deal with any and all of the obtuse personalities here in the XWF.

I don't ask a lot, I just ask my authority to be not be questioned. If Jenny had complied from the start, she wouldn't have had to go through what she did. Her actions on Warfare a few weeks ago are reprehensible. They will not go unpunished. I do not have the power to keep her out of this title shot opportunity, but I do have the power to make sure she doesn't pull her normal crap. I will be at ringside for her match with Holliday tonight to make sure that Jenny stays within the lines, if you catch my drift."

She is really beginning to rub me the wrong way.

She is doing her job!

Her job is to be in the back office, not at ringside! Not even in the ring! This is madness!

This is Sparta.

I hate you.

Taylor: "As for Neville Sinclair last week.......a lot of people were wondering what was said to him before he was seen leaving my office, shortly before he lost his title. I simply told him that he is a champion who has to defend his belt every week. That takes a toll on your body. I told him that he would be under a more scrutinized eye than other superstars around here. It was a simple bit of information."

Sure it was! This smells fishy!

Did she just accuse Neville of being on drugs?

Taylor: I feel bad for Mr. Sinclair, but some people just cannot hack it under pressure. As for Ms Myst, I-----"

Taylor gets cut off by the lights going dim.

What the hell is this now?

It's the Kaiser!

What does he want?

Kinn steps out onto the ramp, with a mic in his hand.

Finn: Taylor, I am sorry to interrupt, but I can't let you come out here and tell these people flat out lies. I can't let you come out here and become the same damn tyrannical dictator that a position of management here creates. You're better than that, Taylor!

Taylor: Excuse me, Mr. Kuhn, but this is business that does not pertain to you. I am out here explaining myself and my actions in a logical and rational manner, and you are interrupting me very rudely.

Finn: I had hope for you, Taylor. We all did. Don't let this business corrupt you. Be the beacon of light!

Taylor: I had hope for you also. It sounds to me like you support the actions of Jenny Myst..........need I remind you, Finn, that you are not above an investigation, either. How do I know that you didn't put the snake in my car? You have a very good pysiche, how do I know that it is all natural? You are on your way up in this business.....you could very well want me gone also.

This is ridiculous. Finn would never!

They said the same thing about Ted Bundy!

Finn: You can't be serious.........look I don't like Jenny any more than the next person, but this is wrong. She tried to screw me over, formed an elaborate plan JUST to screw me over. Made Chris Chaos disappear and interferred in numerous matches of mine with the sole purpose of screwing me over. Why? For no other reason than they can. They do what they want, Taylor. It is not worth it to get into a back and forth with them, it is not good for any of us.

Taylor: Mr. Kuhn, I do not like your blatant disrespect being shown in your support of Jenny. I was informed that you are going to be facing Chris Chaos, her beau, in the quaterfinals of the Universal Title tournament. If you want to compete in that match and not be replaced.......I am going to need a urine sample on my desk by the end of the show tonight or you will be disqualified from the tournament!

Finn: You can't be serious.........look I don't like Jenny any more than the next person, but this is wrong. She tried to screw me over, formed an elaborate plan JUST to screw me over. Made Chris Chaos disappear and interferred in numerous matches of mine with the sole purpose of screwing me over. Why? For no other reason than they can. They do what they want, Taylor. It is not worth it to get into a back and forth with them, it is not good for any of us.

This is ludicrous!

She is establishing dominance.

Finn just shakes his head. He turns to walk away as his music hits, but just as he does he brings the mic back to his mouth.

Finn: You'll be at ring side for the main event..............well...........so....will.........I

He drops the mic as the crowd cheers.

The scene opens in a crowded nightclub where the late-night crowd is buzzing about and the drinks are flowing freely. The camera slowly makes it’s way through the crowd, some dancing, some excitedly talking, all in a great mood. As the last few patrons part from in front of the camera it reveals Kitt Kennedy and Alex Mason. Kitt is leaned back on a luxurious leather couch in the VIP section while Alex is curled up next to him running her fingers through his hair. Alex is dressed in a very short, very revealing black dress and Kitt in his regular street attire with the XWF Television championship displayed neatly in front of him on the little table he has his feet propped up on. Kitt has a smirk on his face as he looks into the camera.

Kitt: Oh look what we have here. Apparently everybody wants to know what the new champ is doing with his much deserved vacation. (throws his hands in the air) Living life, baby! Alex and I decided to come home for our first night of celebration right here in good ol’ STL. (motioning to the club goers around him) We have adoring fanfare…. reaches down on the table and holds up his glass of whiskey as Alex picks up her glass of champagne, toasting each other ….great drinks…. sips and sets it down …but most importantly (motions to his belts in front of him) I have my newly acquired gold.

A club server is walking by and Kitt reaches out and grabs his sleeve, bringing him to an abrupt stop.

Kitt: Hey…hey…grab another bottle of champagne for my lady as well as another bottle of Jack.

The sever nods and walks away.

Kitt: (yelling at the server) And bring the good shit! (looks at Alex) Only the best for my Alex.

She smiles and kisses him. Kitt looks back at the camera.

Kitt: So…while you simple peasants are busting your ass, running around trying to make the few bucks you have…we…we are living the good life…a champion’s life…with that in mind…

The server appears with both bottles of alcohol that Kitt requested and Kitt looks at him.

Kitt: Ah…thank you my good man.

Kitt takes the bottle of Jack and sets it on the table and holds the bottle of champagne in front of him and prepares to pop the cork.

Kitt: …as I was saying…with that in mind, I invite you along to see how a real champion gets in their rest and relaxation. (looks at Alex) To us baby…welcome to the good life…

Kitt pops the cork out of the champagne and it shoots across the room, the champagne bubbles out of the bottle as Alex squeals in delight. Kitt smiles as he fills her glass and then laughs into the camera as he tips the bottle back, chugging from the bottle and pumping his fist in the air. The camera fades to black with the words “To Be Continued…” as Kitt can be heard laughing again in the background.

DEM NIGGAZ
- vs -
DREZDIN & DRAKE
Tornado Tag Rules! Everyone in the ring at once!

Savage Saiyan Rules!

”The following contest is a tag team match and is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Saskatoon Canada, weighing in at 335 pounds… DREZDIN!!!:

he arena goes completely black for a moment, then the lights start to pulsate as the music starts to blare through the PA system. As soon as the pyro goes off the lights turn on, the people in the arena turn silent, the people are at awe and shock on how massive he is. He starts walking down the ramp, he yells out…

[Image: LIWGX7H.jpg]

”IT'S GO TIME!”

Then he stops at the end of the ramp to take a deep breath. He approaches the ring, then he grabs the rope ring rope gets unto the ring aparon goes over the top rope then walks towards the middle of the ring. He raises his left hand as the pyro goes off.

”And his partner, from Portland, Oregon, weighing in at 223 pounds… DRAKE!!!”[pink]

Can You Feel My Heart starts playing as all the lights in the arena go dark. A pure black X-Tron displays the following, in burning letters:

"A-X-O-L-O-T-L!”

“My time has come to burn! I invoke the ancient power that I may return!"

When the guitars kick in, there is a large amount of strobe lighting, when the beat drops, the word "Anti-Christ" is now there, and background of the image below is also there.

[Image: zC8iTe.gif]

Normally this is where Drake would walk out, but after a few moments pass, it becomes clear that something is wrong.

”Something isn’t right Brent, where’s Drake?”

”Hold on, I’m getting word that something is going on backstage! Do we have a camera back there? Ok… Ok it looks like we are going backstage!”

The camera cuts backstage where we find a bloody Drake rolling on the ground, desperately trying to avoid anymore damage from his attackers, Dem Niggaz! Huey D. Louie stands in the background orchestrating the violence as Louis and Sammy stomp Drake into oblivion! Finally the two niggaz finsh their assualt. Looking very proud of themselves, they exchange some sort of nigga handshake and turn their attention to the entrance to the arena. With Huey D. Louie now leading the way, the three of them charge through the curtain and stand atop the stage soaking in the very negative reaction from the crowd. A reaction that they seem more than fine with.

”I can’t believe what we just saw! Instead of fighting for honor and respect, these “Niggaz” would rather bring a gang mentality to the XWF! Newsflash guys, these aren’t the streets of Harlem!”

”I’m not so sure anymore Audrey. That was one hell of an example of black on black crime!”

[pink]”Um… A… And their opponents, being accompanied to the ring by Huey D. Louie. From “Da Hood” and weighing in at combined 522 pounds… Louis Maxwell Pryce and Samuel Madison, collectively known as… DEEEEEEM NIGGAAAAAAAAS!!!”

The three men strut to the ring, Sammy and Louis pull up the rear with their signature over exaggerated gangster lean as Huey D. Louie leads the charge like a proud pimp! ? At the bottom of the ramp Sammy and Louis look to Drezdin, who is standing in the ring trying to get some answers out of Chaz Bobo about how Drake’s attack is going to effect this match. Sammy and Louis look to Drezdin who’s back is turned to them. They then look to each other, nod, and quickly slide into the ring, jump to their feet, and begin delivering clubbing forearms to the back of an unsuspecting Drezdin.

”Yet another example of these guys complete disregard for the rules!”

Bobo tries to pull Dem Niggaz off of Drezdin to no avail as they continue their assault and Drezdin drops to one knee.

”These two should be disqualified right now!”

”MOVE IT LOSER!”

”Huey?”

The camera cuts to ringside where Huey D Louie has ripped the headset off of Brent Feetman and is threatening him with a samurai sword. Brent tucks his head down and scrambles to vacate the announce area as Louie wildly swings the sword over his head.

”Huey, what in God's name are you doing!?!”

Huey places the headset on his head and glares at his replacement scurry up the ramp and head backstage before taking his seat at the commentary table.

”Tonight's breaking story, the world's greatest color man, Huey D. Louie reclaims his throne!”

”Um… Well welcome back Huey!”

”Thank you Audrey. It’s nice to be back after Vincent Lane unceremoniously dumped me on my ass for what I can only assume was the fact that my brilliance was outshining his precious Luca over on Warfare!”

The camera cuts back to the ring just in time to see Drezdin spring to his feet with such force that both of Dem Niggaz fly back and fall to the mat.

”Looks like your boys may have bit off a bit more than they can chew Huey!”

Drezdin charges at Louis, but he rolls under the bottom rope to avoid Drezdins wrath.

”Nonsence, this is just a minor setback, and once they regroup, I’m sure they will come up with a plan to take this giant down!”

Drezdin turns his attention to Sammy as an evil grein forms on his face. Sammy lays on the mat staring up to Drezdin across the ring. Chaz Bobo sees this as a perfect opportunity to call for the match to begin, and as the bell sounds Sammy gets to his feet, seemingly unfazed by the impossible task that stands across from him.

DING DING DING!!!

Both men stand across from each other in the center of the ring. They begin to slowly circle one another as they slowly inch in closer. Shooting in first, Sammy lunges for Drezdin with both arms extended. Side stepping Sammy, Drez grabs ahold of his shoulder, spinning him around to face him. Kicking Sammy in the side of the knee, he forces Sammy’s leg to give out from under him. Drezdin then bends down and wraps Sammy’s head under his arm and tries for a snap DDT, but hits the canvas empty handed as Sammy jerks his head free. Sammy then rushes in and unleashes a flurry of kicks to the big mans head, trying to keep him down. Drezdin reaches up and shoves Sammy across the ring with one hand before climbing back to his feet.

”It seems that Samuel Madison is outmatched here Huey. How do you think he should proceed?”

”TAG IN LOUIS YOU LITTLE BASTARD!!!”

Sammy glances as Huey, but ignores his commands and he pulls himself to his feet and dust off. Drezdin rushes in towards Sammy. Sammy sprints towards Drezdin as well, leaping through the air and connecting with a drop kick to the knee! Unfortunately with his small stature, the impact of the move is barely enough to cause Drezdin to stumble. Drezdin reaches down and grabs Sammy by the head, lifting him up to his feet with no effort. Drezdin then slaps into Sammy’s chest with a knife edge chop so visious that Louis’s eyebrow seems to fall off of his face on the apron! Sammy is down on his back holding his chest and kicking his little baby legs in pain with tears in his eyes! Drezdin hits the ropes and connects with a leg drop that Sammy seems to completely disappear under for a brief moment. Dreezdin is quick to cover as Chaz Bobo slides into action!

ONE!

TWO!

Louis flies into the ring and delivers an elbow to the back of Drezdins head to break the count! Drezdin tries to get to his feet, but Louis is all over his with wild clubbing shots to the back of the head and shoulders. Sammy rolls out of the way, trying to recuperate as Louis continues to beat Drezdin into submission. Louis let's up for a minute just long enough to run to his partner and drag him to their corner. Louis climbs out of the ring and tags Sammy, tagging himself in, becoming the legal man!

Louis returns to work on Drezdin but by this time Drezdin has made it to his feet. Drezdin lands a huge blow to the head of Louis sending him flying backwards into the corner. Drezdin gears up and rushes in with a big boot to the chin of Louis that's so devastating that his left titty deflates!

”Crushing blow to the skull of Louis Maxwell!”

Louis staggers out of the corner and into the waiting arms of Drezdin. Drazdin grabs Louis by the throat and plows him into the mat with a massive chokeslam!

”SAMMY PEEL YOUR DUMPLIN’ ASS OFF THE MAT AND DO SOMETHING!!!”

Drezdin hits the ropes and drops another massive leg drop across the neck of Louis Pryce before going for the pin!

One!

Two!

Thre…

Just in the nick of time Sammy manages to break the count!

”That's my niggas!”

Sammy gets to his feet and continues striking away at Drezdin, but that doesn’t stop Drezdin from getting up to one knee and knocking Sammy on his ass with a swift backhand! Drezdin and Sammy both return to their feet. Sammy rushes in, but Drezdin swoops him up over his head in a gorilla press and runs towards the ropes, tossing Sammy into the third row!

”Oh my! I think we just saw a nigga fly!”

”Audrey, that’s beyond racist and quite frankly, I’m ashamed to be sharing commentary duties with you now!”

Drezdin plays to the crowd as they cheer him on, but unbeknownst to him, Louis has made it back to his feet!

”This shit’s about to get real Audrey, are you ready!?!”

Louis runs up and knocks Drezdin to the mat with a forearm. Louis follows up with a few well placed stomps to the back of the head before soaking in the crowds jeers.

”We’ve got’em right where we want him now! Finish it Mr. Pryce!”

Louis lifts Drezdin off the mat and sets him up for a Pearl River Plunge!

”He’s going for the “Nigga Dick Throp”!

[green”]The what!?!”[/green]

”The “Nigga Dick Throp”! Because that’s that sound Louis’s big nigga dick makes when it throps on the back of your head!”

”Unreal…”

Louis looks confident in his pending victory, but Drezdin isn’t done yet! Drez stands up, flipping Louis over him and to the mat below! Drezdin then grabs Louis and yanks him up into the “Reality Destroyer”, but before he can finish the move, Sammy comes flying off the top rope with his patented cannonball, “Nagasaki Nigga” connecting straight to the exposed abdomen! Drezdin drops Louis and doubles over in pain. Sammy rushes back in with a headbutt to the gut of Drezdin as Louis jumps to his feet!

”Gutbusta MUTHA’ FUCKA’”!

Chazz Bobo gets in Sammy’s face and demands he leave the ring as Louis spins Drezdin around and connects with the “Nigga Dick Throp”!

THROP!!!

”THIS JUST IN, THIS MATCH IS OVER!”

Sammy climbs through the ropes as Louis covers for the pin.

Chazz Bobo drops in to count the pin!

One!

Two!

THREE!!!

Winners - Dem Niggaz!

”Dem Niggaz are now two and oh baby! I’m Huey D. Louie, and she’s ugly! Until next time!”

Louie removes his headset and meets up with Dem Niggaz at the bottom of the ramp to celebrate their victory as the show cuts to commercial.

(The scene opens on a sunny beach where only two beach towels are stretched out on the white sand. A figure is seen laying on one towel and the other is held down by an object. As the camera comes closer we see that the figure is Alex who is sunbathing, her swim suit leaving very little to the imagination and on the towel next to her is the XWF Television championship. The camera pans around and reveals Kitt Kennedy emerging from the ocean from a swim. Kitt wipes the water from his face as the residual water runs down his toned body. He spots the camera and smiles cockily as he approaches, laying down on the beach towel next to his championship.)

Kitt: Well hello there! Kitt and Alex here, just hanging out for a day at the beach, soaking in the sun…living the good life. I know that you all are probably missing us…or busy hating your life because you want to be us but either way…I don’t really give a damn.

(Kitt flashes a beaming smile, proud of himself. Kitt lays back with his hands behind his head, relaxing.)

Kitt: When you’re the champ, you don’t have to give a shit about others’ feelings…what they do…what they think…you already know. They are feeling envy and hatred towards you…they are trying to emulate you…they think about how to get to the level you are at because it eats at them. (laughs) There isn’t a single wrestler in this company that is on the same level as me. Often imitated…never duplicated. You should all be happy that I came along when I did…I mean, without me, Savage would be just another hole in the wall show that people would watch to pass time when they were bored and had zero plans for a lonely Saturday night. Now…

(Kitt leans up on his elbow, the XWF Television championship laying in front of him.)

Kitt: …they tune in to see me…their (picks up the Television championship) XWF Television champion. The guy that has single handedly made Savage a relevant show again and when I’m done and get bored with making Savage the “it” show…I’ll move along and give Warfare my full attention to give it a boost. You see…I’m basically a license to print money…you put my face on a lunch box…boom…instant classic and they fly off the shelves…put my name on the marquee…show is sold out in minutes. Look at Savage this week. The only reason anyone tuned in is so they could catch a glimpse of what the champ did with his time off. I guarantee viewership is up and the ticket sales for the show were down since they knew I wouldn’t be there.

(Kitt lays back down and closes his eyes.)

Kitt: But don’t worry…your king will be back to rule Savage real soon…

Alex: (not moving from sunbathing) Long…live…

Kitt and Alex: (in unison) …Kennedy!

(The camera begins to pan back and seagulls can be heard in the background as well as the waves crashing onto the beach. Kitt and Alex soak in the sun as the camera fades to black and the words “To Be Continued…” in white fade in over the black screen as sounds of the ocean front can still be heard.)

ERIK BLACK
- vs -
MEZIAN
X-Treme Rules!

Standard Savage Match!

Tig O Bitties: This next contest is an X-Treme Rules match! Introducing first, from Cincinnati, Ohio, Mezian!

Blue strobes go off as Mezian walks to the ring.

Tig O' Bitties: Introducing next, his opponent, from Compton, California, Erik Black!

Run this town begins to play. Erik walks out with a towel on his head. He ignores the crowd and casually walks to the ring.

The bell rings and Black immediately is on the offensive. He is firing away at Mez with a series of well placed rights and lefts. Mez, however, is firing back and ends up catching one of Black's punches, twisting him arm and kicking him in the gut. Going for an early DDT, Black counters and shoves Mez off, but the resiliant Mezian comesback with a kick to the face. Black stumbles back and Mez pounces on him, jumping o his back like a piggy back and begins firing shots on the top of his head.

Aggression by Mez here, I like it.

It is the only shot he has against one of the most dangerous men on this roster. He beat War Pig in an X-Treme Rules match, remember? That isn't an easy task.

Black, however, is able to weather the storm and drops back, hitting a back body drop that plants Mezian in the center of the ring. A stumbling Black walks over to the turnbuckle and pulls the padding off.

Going to expose the turnbuckle, Erik Black wants this to get ugly early.

He picks Mez up by the hair but Mezian gets another hard shot to the gut and walks Black over to the turn buckle he just exposed and slams his head off it. Black has a small cut on the top of his head that begins to bleed.

Coming off the ropes, Mez clotheslines Black, flattening him on his back, and rolls out of the ring. He goes under the ring to look for a weapon of some sort. He pulls out chairs, stop signs, a tool box, a ladder and a table.

He's got everything out now.......this is going to either be the quickest X-Treme rules match, or the ugliest.

Both?

He sets up the table on the outside of the ring. Black is getting to his feet now. Mez grabs the chair, but doesn't see Black on his feet. Using the ropes to propel himself, he dives off the top but Mezian is ready and cracks Black in the face with the chair.

WHACK

OOOOOOHHHHHH from the capacity crowd as Black flops to the mat like a fish.

He just stopped Black in mid air with the viscious chair shot! My god thats gotta be a concussion!

Mez covers.

3-----Erik Black is able to somehow get a shoulder up out of instinct. Mez smiles, knowing he can inflict more damage. He grabs the chair and drives it down into the ribs of Black 2, 3, 4, 5 times. Throwing it aside he throws his arms up and yells "NIGH" before grabbing a crawling Black and picking him up. Black gets a thumb to the eye and Mez grabs his face before Black whips him back first into the steel ring steps.

Desperation move from Black there. Bought himself some time.

Never count this dude out. He is one tough S.O.B.

Black goes to one knee for a second to collect himself . Mez is beginning to get up. Black sees this and charges, going for a knee to the face but Mez moves and his knee crashes into the steps, causing him to tumble over the steps. Mez grabs the stop sign and a the ladder, throwing both into the ring. He rolls into the ring, moving gingerly.

Black is up but limping.

Black in a good deal of discomfort here. Lets see if Mezian can take advantage.

He does. As soon as Black gets into the ring, Mezian chop blocks the bad knee, taking Black down again. Putting the stop sign on the leg, Mez bounces off the ropes with a leg drop. The two crash into each other and Black yells out, grabbing his knee as the stop sign bends around it. Mezian runs his hands through his hair with a crazed grin.

This is getting ugly. These two superstars aren't going to make it to Savage next week!

This is an X-Treme rules match, did you expect any less?

Mezian stomps away at that knee. Black uses the ropes to try to pull himself up. Mez bounces off and goes for a knee to the knee but Black moves and Mez goes through the ropes. Black looks down at Mezian and then over at the ladder.

He pulls the ladder towards him. Mez rolls back in the ring. Black tries to set it up but Mez grabs him, bouncing his head off the ladder, then throwing him back for a suplex.

Mezian now sets up the ladder. Black is back up, however, and the two begins to pummel each other. Black whips Mez off the ropes but Mezian comes back with a flying cross body that takes them both tumbling over the ropes to the mat outside.

Bouncing each others heads off the barricade, Mezian gets the upper hand and hits and atomic drop into a massive DDT. Black is out.

Mezian sees this and picks him up, laying him onto the table. A few punches to the face, and he looks at the ladder with the same crazed grin. He rolls into the ring and climbs the ladder. When he gets to the top he yells "NIGH!!!!!!"

Mezian is high up on that ladder! He is nearly 30 feet in the air!

He is going to send Black to hell! Do it! DOOOO ITTTTT!

Mezian forms the sign of the cross and leaps.

BLACK MOVES AT THE LAST MOMENT.

MEZIAN CRASHES AND BURNS THROUGH THE TABLE!!!!!!!

OOOOHHHHHHH from the crowd.

MY GOD! MEZIAN IS BROKEN IN HALF!

He took a gamble and it failed!

Black crawls over, spent. He puts and arm over Mezian. The ref counts.

3!

Black wins!

This one is over, mercifully!

My god what an X-Treme rules match!

Tig O' Bitties: Here is you winner, Erik Black!

Winner: Erik Black

(The scene opens to reveal the inside of the Kennedy Mansion where Kitt is working out in his personal gym. Sweat is pouring from him as he puts up rep after rep on the incline bench. The camera comes in closer as Kitt finishes his last set and he sits on the bench, wiping the sweat from his brow with a towel and slows his breathing down. Kitt looks up, smiles and stands when he notices the camera.)

Kitt: Vacation is coming to a close…time to get back in the rhythm of things. I’ve heard some of the grumblings about…subjects of my new rule that may want to take a swipe at me. (laughs) Who do they really think they are? I mean, I believe that I have proven with out a shadow of a doubt that I am the man that is going to propel XWF to the next level…I’m the man that is here to lead this company to heights greater than ever thought imaginable…I’m the man that is the main event mainstay for this organization. But sometimes the king has to show fools why he is king in the first place. Which kind of brings me around to the main event that I seen advertised for tonight’s Savage…I mean…I know I went on vacation but Jenny Myst vs. John Holliday was the best that could be put together? I mean, sitting there staring at a cardboard cutout of me for 15 minutes would have been more exciting than that. Thank God I’ll be back next week to actually pull Savage back out of the gutter and put it in it’s rightful spot as the premier show of the XWF.

(Kitt walks out of his gym and begins to make his way upstairs.)

Kitt: It’s really sad when the success of a show completely depends on one person to make it great, that the other mid level talent that comprises the roster can’t step up when the main attraction needs some R&R. But…I guess that’s the price you have to pay when you are the Main Event Mainstay….The Highlight of the Night!

(Kitt makes his way down the hallway and stops in front of a door.)

Kitt: So it looks like I’ll know tonight who gets a shot at my title. No real competition if you ask me but I’ll be watching the show. I mean after all, I’m going to have to have something to put me to sleep tonight. So Jenny…John…I’ll be seeing you soon and ready to kick me two asses. But for now…

(Kitt opens the door to reveal his bedroom and Alex is laying on the bed, under the sheets but it is clear that she has nothing on. In a display case above the bed is Kitt’s XWF Television championship, shining like a new penny. Alex gives Kitt a coy little smiles and curls her finger for him to come to her. Kitt looks back at the camera and smiles.)

Kitt: I‘m going to spend some time with my two favorite things in life…and I need to put in a bit of… (winks) …cardio. This is where your filming ends, (waves) bye bye.

(Kitt closes the door and the camera slowly fades to black as the words “Long…Live…Kennedy…” in white fade in accompanied by Kitt’s plague mask.)

JOHN HOLLIDAY
- vs -
JENNY MYST

TV Title Shot On The Line!

Winner faces KITT KENNEDY on the next Savage!

Savage Saiyan Rules!

Savage cuts to the ring where Taylor Mayde and her people are sitting at ringside. Finn Kuhn is there as well.

So here we go! Mayde and Finn both came out during the break, and now we have a TV Title number one contenders match upcoming!

This one is going to have some shenanigans, I can feel it.

Mayde said she is out here to prevent that.

When has a Myst match not had SOMETHING go awry?

The lights go dim.

Tig O' Bitties: This match is set for one fall, and is for the number one contendership to the Television Title! Introducing first, standing 6 foot 4 inches tall, weighing 240 pounds, from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania......John Holliday!

The Trooper By Iron Maiden hit over the speaker in the arena, John walks out from the backstage with Barney Green walking behind him, clapping for his client as they made their way down to the ring. In his hand is a long hunting knife that he twirls between his fingers. He gets to right outside the ring, before driving the blade down into the ground infront of him. It punctures through the padded material, before he hopes onto the skirt and lets himself into the ring. John leaned on the turnbuckle as Barney and him talked strategy.

Just then Taylor gets up on the apron and signals to the ref for Barney to leave.

Taylor Mayde is kicking Barney Green out of ringside!

She said she wanted to keep things fair!

So why not kick Finn out?

Irrelevant!

Tig O' Bitties: At request of the XWF Director of Drug Testing and Analysis, Barney Green is to be removed from the ring side area!

This is a bold move.

She wants it to be fair, Aud! You can't trust these two together and she doesn't want to give Jenny any excuse if she loses.

And you know she'd use it.

Yep.

Once Barney is ushered to the back, under protest, the lights then go dim and pink and white strobes encompass the landscape. The crowd boos.

Tig O' Bitties: Introducing next, his opponent, standing 5 feet 1 inch tall and weighing 100 pounds, she is the Diva of the Damned and your current XWF Bombshell Champion......from Las Vegas Nevada, Jenny Myst!

Jenny enters the arena when the Drums hit for the first time in her entrance music, Around the 20 second mark. She is usually taunting the fans or pretending to give high fives and the pulling away at the last moment with a sarcastic smirk and an eye roll.

[Image: ADQpc5R.gif]

DING
DING
DING

Here we go! The winner gets a Television Title shot! What a main event we have!

Taylor is out here to make sure there are no shenanigans, the winner of this match is going to be the official winner!

Jenny and Holliday circle for a moment before attempting to lock up, but Jenny slides under and wraps Holliday up into a small package pin.

Holliday kicks out.

Jenny almost stole one there!

She pops up and puts a finger to the head, claiming she almost out-smarted Holliday. He charges and she uses her speed to move out of the way and use his momentum to propel him into the corner.

Running with a cartwheel she splashes into him, slumping him. A grin comes over her face as she hammers away at him twice, then climbs to the second turnbuckle and runs on the ropes, hitting a modified bulldog.

Jenny is showing a new arsenal of moves here!

She has shocked Holliday early on, for sure.

She doesn't pin this time, however, and goes for a moonsault off the ropes but Holliday at the last second gets the knees up. Jenny grabs her mid section and rolls off, giving Holliday a moment or two to catch his bearings. He uses the ropes to pull himself up, as does Jenny but he doesn't have long as she is on top him again with a flurry of elbows to the head and knees.

Jenny gets him to his feet by his head and whips him off the ropes. He bounces off and she jumps over him, and on the way back hits a huge reverse heel kick, knocking him onto his back. Jenny grins, looking out at Taylor who claps, sarcastically impressed.

What a kick from Myst. Out of nowhere!

Pin him! What is she doing?!

Jenny climbs the top rope. She throws her arms up. She goes for a 450 splash to seal the deal........but Holliday moves at the last minute and Jenny crash's and burns.

Holliday is wincing as Jenny rolls around in the center of the ring. The crowd is on their feet now as they enjoyed seeing Jenny miss the high profile move. Myst uses the ropes to pick herself up as Holliday charges, clotheslining her over the ropes to the mat below.

The Queen is in some trouble here!

She's just getting warmed up!

Jenny slaps the rubber mat on the outside and gets to her feet, staring daggers at Holliday.

Remember, its super sayain rules here!

Nobody knows what that means, except nerds, Audrey!

Jenny walks over and yells at Tigs, who gets up off her chair. She grabs the chair that Tigs was just sitting on, and folds it aggressively. Taylor is up now, and so is Finn.

I can feel it here, this is going to be mayhem!

Jenny slides into the ring and Finn is ready. She approaches with the chair and he ducks back. She tossese it at him. He catches it. She then hits a standing drop kick onto the chair!

The Queen out smarted Holliday there!

Jenny picks the chair back up. She goes to slam it into the face of Holliday, but he moves. The chair hits the mat and he rolls Jenny into a small package pin.

1!

2!

3----Jenny kicks out at the last moment!

What a back and forth contest we have here!

Neither competitor can gain an advantage Audrey!

The chair slides to the corner as Jenny pops back to her feet. Her and John meet in the middle of the ring, trading blows, before he gets the better of her and backs her into a corner. A massive CHOP from Holliday and and OOHHH from the crowd. Jenny's chest is red.

Jenny shoves him off but Holliday keeps coming back with shoulder blocks to the sternum before flipping Jenny with an arm drag takedown and driving a knee into her already tender back. A few viscious knees to the back and Jenny is flat on her back. Holliday picks her up by the hair and locks her in position.

SPIKE DDT!

Jenny is out here!

Holliday could do it!

Cover

3-----Jenny gets a shoulder up last minute!

Holliday slaps the mat in frustration as he picks Jenny back up by the hair. She is able to get a thumb to the eye to back him off then jump up on him and wrap her legs, firing off punches until he is backed into the ropes. She then spins down and locks in a spider submission, tying him up on the ropes!

Desperation move here from Myst! She used her agility to get herself out of a jam.

She was against the ropes, pun intended, and she is buying herself some time. Veteran move here!

Eventually, she breaks the hold and Holliday stumbles back to the middle of the ring as she drops to the mat below. He uses the ropes to propel himself over on top of her in a cross body. She is able to catch him last minute and drive his face into the barricade. He bounces off and she whips him back first into the steps. She winces, holding her back.

Jenny has taken control back here, but Holliday did a number to her already vulnerable back!

She walks over and looks at Taylor, giving her a disrespectful hand gesture. Mayde stands up and so does Finn. Jenny rears back to slap Mayde but Holliday tackles her just as her arm comes forward.

He shoves Jenny face first into the ring post. He then looks at Taylor.

"GET HER!" she yells. "RIP HER APART!"

What the hell! So much for being fair and unbiased!

Fin locks Jenny into a crossface on the outside. He pulls tigher as Mayde looks on with a crazed grin. Jenny yells out, reaching for the non existant ropes.

Just before Jenny is out, Finn approaches them. Holliday sees this and breaks the hold. Him and Finn come face to face before Finn laughs, turning away. He turns around and walks away as Holliday realizes Jenny is crawling away. He picks her up and rolls her into the ring. He signals to Mayde who gives the throat slash symbol, saying to finish her.

You have to think that Taylor's presence out here has Jenny distracted!

Of course it does. It is beyond unfair!

Finn gets her up in position, but Jenny wiggles out. She shoves John off her, and into the ropes, he bounces back.......kick to the gut.

HERE IT COMES!

Pink Perfection!

NO HOLLIDAY REVERSES!

GERMAN SUPLEX! Jenny is flat on her back and Holliday takes a second to collect himself. Finn walks over and grabs the chair so it cannot be used, just as Holliday is reaching for it. Mayde gets up on the apron and argues with the ref about kicking Finn out of the match.....

nobody sees Jenny getting to her feet and reaching into her bra.

Holliday walks over to get between the two and calm Mayde down.....Jenny clubs him in the back of the head. Holliday falls to a knee.

Jenny pulls out the small spray can. She puts it up and the ref ducks just in time. Myst sprays Mayde in the face with the pepper spray!!!!!!!!

My god! Jenny just maced the Director of Drug Testing and Analysis!

She is going to pay for this!

Holliday leans over the ropes, checking on Mayde when Jenny rolls him up from behind. The ref slides down.

SHE'S GOT THE TIGHTS! JENNY'S GOT THE TIGHTS!

1!

2!

3!

JENNY STOLE ONE!

Holliday can't believe it! He kicks out but it is too late, as Jenny rolls out of the ring and Mayde rolls around on the outside. Finn claps from the barricade, leaning against it casually.

Winner: Jenny Myst

Tig O Bitties: The Winner of this match, and receiving a television title shot next week on Savage...Jenny Myssstttt!

Myst survived! She pulled it off with the odds stacked against her! She is getting a TV title shot next week on Savage!

Mayde's team is huddled around her as she holds her face as Jenny backs up the ramp with a grin.

[Image: UMBxpiw.gif]

Just then, Mayde has a microphone.

Taylor: Jenny.......

Panting, in obvious pain.

Taylor: You may have won this match, but due to your failure to have a urine sample on my desk by the start of this show..........you have been disqualified from competing for the Television Title next week!

What?!

She can't do that!

She can and she did!

Taylor: You get the win, but competing against Kitt Kennedy next week for the Television Title will be a model citizen, a true professional, and a Barney Green guy..........John Holliday!

Jenny storms back down the ramp. She is going to go after Mayde

Chris Chaos runs out and grabs her, pulling her back. Jenny is still trying to go back to the ring but he is pulling her back.

Finn grins, pointing at Chris.

Chris begins to walk backwards, pulling Jenny with him,

Taylor: Sometimes, Jenny, it IS better to be pissed off than pissed on..........

She drops the mic with a static as the doctors around her help her walk.

What till the repercussions of this be! My god! Jenny Myst may be in deeper than even she can swim out of!!

(“Last in Line” hits the P.A. system and the crowd comes to their feet in a unison of boos and confusion. Jenny Myst and John Holliday slowly get up from the mat, looking at the stage as Alex Mason walks out, the XWF Television championship over her shoulder and a mic in hand. Jenny and John look at each other then back up to Alex as she stops at the top of the ramp, smirking to the crowd as she looks out over them before focusing on the two in the ring. The music fades out and the crowd begins to die down as Alex raises the mic to speak.)

Alex: (to the crowd) Wasn’t that just a blockbuster of a match? I mean…it wasn’t a Kitt Kennedy caliber match but hey, they tried. So I’m sure you all are surprised to see me here tonight. Did you honestly think, that Savage’s resident villain and villainess wouldn’t be here for the first Savage of their new reign? (laughs) No…we wouldn’t have missed it for the world. So…without further ado…I give you…the “Highlight of the Night”…the face of Savage…he is your…reigning…XWF Television Champion…I give you…KITT…KENNEDY!!!!!

(Alex smiles and turns to eloquently point to the entrance way as “Last in Line” blasts throughout the arena and the crowd comes alive again and on their feet to see Kitt Kennedy. Jenny and John stare at the entryway, awaiting Kennedy’s appearance, when Alex slowly turns back towards the ring, changing the direction of where she is pointing back towards the ring where Jenny and John are. A figure hops over the ringside barricade and slides into the ring behind Jenny and John….Kitt Kennedy. Kitt blindsides John from behind, knocking him to the ground as Jenny turns to look, completely caught off guard. Kitt turns and clotheslines her to the mat. Kitt looks up at Alex and they both have the biggest smiles on their face as Alex begins to make her way to the ring as the crowd boos them. Kitt reaches down and picks John up off the mat and whips him hard into the turnbuckle chest first, causing John to rebound hard off the turnbuckle and onto his back. Jenny slowly makes her way to her feet only to be met with a brutal “Lights Out”, knocking her cold. Alex hops up on the ring apron and climbs through the ropes and into the ring as Kitt climbs the turnbuckle overlooking John. Alex gestures proudly towards Kitt as he leaps from the turnbuckle, executing the “Showstopper” on Holliday. Kitt gets up off the mat, smirking and looks down at both of his victims laying on the mat before him as the crowd boos rain down upon he and Alex. Kitt reaches down and drag Jenny over next to John and lays her face down next to John’s motionless body which is also face down. Alex hands the Television title over to Kitt who steps up on top of Jenny and John’s bodies, holding the championship above his head, soaking in the crowd’s reaction.)

Alex: (pointing towards Kitt) Ladies and gentlemen….YOUR Television champion….Kitt….Kennedy!!!

(The boos continue to shake the walls of the arena as Alex hands Kitt the mic.)

Kitt: Long…live…Kennedy…

(Kitt drops the mic and begins laughing as he steps off the two motionless bodies that he was using as his “soapbox”. Kitt looks down on them, motions with his finger as he is shooting each of them in the head and then spits on them as he looks over to Alex as she wraps her arms around him, kissing him. Kitt flips the Television title over his shoulder as he and Alex look around the Savage audience, surveying their new landscape….their new kingdom…

The camera fades to black.)

He was here the whole time???

Well this is something I am sure we will get to the bottom of... Vincent Lane won't be happy to hear his new Television Champion ducked a defense claiming a vacation!

It's smart though Audrey! Real smart!

Kitt Kennedy got away with it this time, but it looks like he will have John Holliday to deal with next week!

Jenny Myst got robbed by Taylor Mayde... by the way did you see her shoes?

Brent...

Those peekaboo toes... mmmm...

That's all we've got time for everyone! Tune in next week for Savage Saturday Night!!!

The scene fades out as the credits roll.

SPECIAL THANKS to everyone who helped out!
Cadryn Tiberius
Micheal Graves
Chris Chaos
Jenny Myst
Phantom Panzer

[Image: pdAMRjn.png]
Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Roxy Cotton's post:
(01-21-2018), Finn Kühn (01-21-2018), JimCaedus (01-22-2018), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-25-2018), Phantom Panzer (01-21-2018), Samuel Madison (01-21-2018), The Engineer (01-21-2018)
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-21-2018, 05:00 PM

"Y'know, it's almost tragic seeing management bumble their way to authority, and to see them ABUSE said authority?"

"Deplorable."

"Jenny, Chris. I still detest you, but know I'm on your side on this. Royalty is on your side. Of course, this doesn't mean I'm lying down for you in the Universal title tournament. Far from it."

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
John Holliday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-21-2018, 10:11 PM

(01-21-2018, 05:00 PM)Finn Kühn Said: "Y'know, it's almost tragic seeing management bumble their way to authority, and to see them ABUSE said authority?"

"Deplorable."

"Jenny, Chris. I still detest you, but know I'm on your side on this. Royalty is on your side. Of course, this doesn't mean I'm lying down for you in the Universal title tournament. Far from it."

"The fuck did you think was going to happen? She attacked someone with authority. Every action has a reaction. Go ahead and find out for yourself. Go attack Vincent and see what happens. I dare you. No! I triple dog dare you to."
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-22-2018, 07:47 AM

That's bull shit

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post