Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
I Can't Even
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-19-2018, 11:14 PM

Megan was bringing the caramel machicato's to the room when she heard a wheezing noise. She instantly got nervous. All sorts of thoughts ran through her mind......was Jenny okay? For the sake of not burning herself on the hot caffeinated beverage, she carefully opened the door, hoping she wouldn't be too late for whatever disater awaited her inside.

"Jen?"

She heard the weeze again from the other room. She set the coffee's down and almost sprinted to the other room, even though it was only about 10 yards away. She had never moved that quickly in her life.

When he got into the room, Jenny had her face down on the desk, and was smacking the table. When she sat back, her entire face was tense and was the same shade of pink as her hair dye extensions. A thousand thoughts went through Megan's mind at the time, but her thoughts were dominated by one main one........."I don't know how to do the Heimlich!"

"I can't breathe" she heard Jenny mutter out.

What had she eaten? How close to death was she? This was a terrible situation! The best female wrestler in the world was going to die right in front of her and she could do nothing about it. She noticed the TV on a few feet from her, running XWFTV promos. Had she been shocked by something and swallowed wrong?

As she panicked and got closer to her mentor and boss, technically, she noticed that Jenny wasn't choking at all, despite her face being purple. Jenny finally caught her breath and slapped the table again. Megan took a HUGE exhale. She was laughing. It was the type of laughing that froze you up. It makes your entire core tighten up. It is the kind of laugh you have when you think something is really, really, really funny.

"Jen?"

Jenny turned her pinkish/purple face towards her young publicist.

"I can't.....I can't even......."

"You had me very concerned! What on earth is so funny?!"

She pointed to the TV before almost seizing up in laughter again. Megan was surprised she didn't piss her pants from the sheer force of the laugh.

"John Holliday......" she was able to somehow get out between clenched teeth.

"What about him?"

"John Holliday is...........a Barney Green guy now..................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

She slapped the table again, this time audibly laughing damn near uncontrollably.

"Jen, I---"

She put up a finger, as if signaling to wait a second.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

She slapped the table again. After composing herself she steadied. Her eyeliner was running and her face was blush.

"There are decisions we all make in life. Some people try to get ahead, but they don't see that the path that they are traveling down will do nothing but screw them over like Jordan Belfort. Some people take advantage of the weak and feeble minded. In this case, John Holliday ran right towards it. Barney Green? Really? The community punching bag that hasn't won a match that mattered since I was in middle school? What the hell could he possibly offer to John, how to get your ass kicked better? Barney Green is a joke, through and through, and now John has an even thicker black stain on his already shitty resume. Barney fucking Green?! I can't even deal. I don't know if John Holliday got his hands on some bad blow or if Barney Green has been taking BS lessons from a Boston car salesman, but he fed Holliday a line of crap and he fell for it hook line and goddamn sinker. I mean, I am in shock. I honestly can't believe it. Not much shocks me in this business anymore, but this blows the doors off.

Maybe he thinks that Barney Green will give him a few lessons in being extreme. Lies. Barney will give him some lessons in being one of those bop'em clowns that gets knocked down but always gets back up with the same shit eating gap-toothed grin. Remember what I said about participation trophies? This is the epitome of it. Barney will give him a little encouragement. A pat on the back. If he loses, it doesn't matter because all Barney did for his entire career is lose. It doesn't matter John if I beat you because Barney Green will tell you to keep your head up and keep chugging, to take the losses in stride, and one day you may actually be remembered...........

for being a loser...........

just like him.

This is an interesting juxtaposition, however. Chris damn near ended Barney's career. Sure, it wasn't his last match but lets face it, he was done after that---and now Barney's little loser colalition of misfits is going to start off 0-1. How ever so fitting. Fairy tale in the making. Barney is probably shitting his oversized drawers with excitement because--well first off someone actually signed up to be a part of his shitty management team--and two that someone just a little less shitty than he is joined. He is probably jumping with joy..........all while causing an earthquake in California in the process. Or maybe in that "shithole" country of Haiti. Might be doing them a favor.

How Trump of me to say, eh?

John, I feel for you, I truly do. I am going to show you that the decision you made to be the first Barney Green circus act will come back to bite you in the ass like Barney bites into a sausage egg and cheese. It will turn out to be the worst mistake of your life..........because I am going to not just beat you, but embarrass you and make you never want to wrestle again.

When I win the TV title and hold two titles at the same time you can sit home pulling on your pud with Barney by your side and walling in your own self misery covered with BBQ sauce. And if Barney wants a piece of this, too, I'll beat his big ass back to the stone age. Try me. You really want to get in with winners, join Chris and I. You are either with us or against us, and at this point if you aren't in our corner you can and will get run over like the rest of them.

THAT I promise.

I can't even, get these cameras out of my face and where the fuck is my machiato!"

Megan hurries out of the room. It is unwise to anger the Queen.

[Image: FaxMwyF.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post