Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 07:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Play time
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-19-2018, 03:32 PM

Erik, you and I have absent mindedly looked over a very important part of our match. Its an extreme rules match, which means we can go full force as long as we don't kill each other. So I am going to go full force, you will understand what it means to be defeated by a Seraphim. I am almost getting excited from the idea of things I'm gonna be able to do you. Its all gonna be within the rules. Oh I have been waiting for a chance to let go and show my true potential.

To address what you said in our last promo.....

This "God' being you kept referencing is just an idea created by humanity to lull the masses into a false sense o security. the Being that you would call god was destroyed by the primordial in the war of creation. You have little to no clue of what you are talking about. I think that google has been misleading you. furthermore you have been mislead by the false prophets and snake-oil salesmen.

I absolutely love the fact that you keep assuming things about me. So let me set you straight. I am roughly 7 ages old or at least that is how long I have been on earth. I have seen war, the rise and fall of civilizations and I have loved and lost. You really wanna know why I am going after Michael? He has my son and wife the only thing that keeps me from going completely off and killing every fucking being I see. the wife and son are my life. Michael was there as my first family died in Pompeii, he watched as the were swept away by the lava from Mt. Vesuvius.

I am absolutely tired of you beating your chest and acting like you are some sort of demi god. Like you are something more than what you are. My man you are a fucking human, nothing more nothing less. When you are old and grey and you are on your death bed I will still be here. I will out live you, you family and every generation after you are rotting in the ground. I have more pity for you than fear. I have the best hopes for you and your life but this battle that we are entering doesn't have a happy ending for you.

You call yourself a Lord of War....doubtful, your more like a twelve year old playing call of duty. I am beyond your comprehension, I don't think you have no idea what you 're against. Hey, you do you man, its okay man. Saturday its gonna be a chance to play and I'm gonna bring some toys. For you this is a chance to proclaim some sort of dominance, for me this is a game. its play time and win, lose or draw the end result is that same. You are now and always be nothing and Saturday I will get the chance to prove it, and prove it I will. All while laughing and beating you within an inch of your frail meaningless life.

Your End Is Nigh!!!!.....The Apocalypse Is Now!!!!

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mezian's post:
JimCaedus (01-22-2018), Vincent Lane (01-21-2018)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mezian's post!
Bilbo Blumpkinz (01-19-2018)