Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
what i tell you
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-19-2018, 10:15 AM

what I tell you xwf universe huh?
what I say to ya?
the moment that she finds out that and finally realizes that the old xwf photo is the hall of famer and my current boss lover boy Vincent lane.
I freaking told you that ill be in the fucking dog house..again..
just because I told the truth that it was my boss in the old xwf photo.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(drezdin rubs his right cheek where his girlfriend whacked him)

son of a bitch that hurt!
I mean ive gotten slaped by her plenty of times, and it stings for a moment but it disappears of a moment.
but this time she layeth the smacketh downeth

(drezdin leans of and points where he got slaped)

see?
oh and this is what the old xwf photo is about that I was talking about........

(again drezdin leans over to show a picture of what his current boss looks like that was from 15+ years ago it was taken)

this right here is what I was talking about, an old xwf photo that was taken about 15 years ago or so during the days when my boss was in his prime and before he hooked up with roxy cotton.
as you can see he looks a wwwhhhooollleee lot different then, then compare to what he looks like now.
I mean look at him now, hair trimmed, a little bit scruffy, older in age, a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better looking girl he has now, richer, xwf hof, and a whole lot of power as boss of the xwf.
compare to back then when this was taken......uumm yyyeah you get the the picture..no pun intended.
and no offense to my if hes watching this but you would agree with me that hes a hell of a wiser and better looking person now then back in his hay day.
sorry boss.
now with that out of the way, on to my match.
see what I tell folks? drake my partner hasn't said a thing muchless did anything so far.
I mean like I said before I don't blame him one damn bit.
I mean if I was him he was me I wouldn't either myself.
what about dem niggaz is concern who may be wondering?
what about them? even though I wouldn't blame them either when they found out that they would be fighting me, in less than 24 hours from now, what is now a handi cap match, even though I got nothing but respect for them despite them only knowing ebonics, when the bell rings all they will see when they are laying on their backs is MY MY MMMYYY HAnd raised in victory.
and then right there, those dem niggaz can now be my bitches ass whole

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post