Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 08:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Chapter Zero : The Rain / The Letter
Dr. EMO

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-18-2018, 11:10 PM

(ooc: I'm going to be honest this is a bit rough around the edges. They always are honestly, but it does the job and lays the groundwork.)

: Chapter Zero I - The Rain :

1/13/18

I’ve been haunted by these memories. I swear every time I close my eyes I still see her standing there. I remember the feeling of holding her in my arms trying to stop the bleeding and watching the life leave her eyes. Her last words to me were I love you. At times I feel guilty about loving someone else. People tell me that’s what she would want, but really.. Would it be? I’ve tried to be okay for the last five years. Pretending that I’ve healed and it’s not on my mind twenty-four seven.

I’ve been lying to myself for the last five years. Today is the beginning of finally being honest with myself and everyone in my life. I spent the day considering everything in my life and realized that I haven’t been myself for years now. I’m nothing more than a fake. I need to find myself again. Find the things that make me happy. I need to spend some time for once healing. Face the fear of being alone and learn how to do that.

---

At one point the pouring rain was a pleasant moment for me. Typically I found myself drawn outside by the sound and smell of the rain. There was always something about the rain that was relaxing and soothing. The feeling of rain bringing me comfort has since passed. Now, the rain only haunts me as I hear the approaching storm.

“It just had to be raining.” I thought to myself as I turned my attention away from the window and back to the task at hand. “I love you.” I say aloud while writing it at the end of the letter. Folding the paper up and sliding it into the envelope already began to take a weight off of me. Writing her name across the front of the envelope continued to lift the weight off me. I placed it on the coffee table as I made one last walk around the loft. Looking at the pictures of us that decorated the walls. The random knick knacks gifted to each other were the symbols of our love.

I fought with myself for the past month, wondering if this was the best way to handle our separation. Finally settling that the best move for both was for me to leave. I knew she would be hurt, but it would be worth it in the end. Hopefully, later she would understand why I did what I had to do. Her happiness always came first in our relationship and I tried everything to help her find that smile again. Maybe one day our paths will once again cross, but if they don’t It’s something I’m prepared to live the rest of my life with.

“That’s the smile,” I said to myself as my attention was drawn to the picture of us on our wedding day.

It was the smile that I had been searching for; the one that she seemed to lose between then and now. If I needed more reassurance in my decision, the picture was more than enough. “I love you,” I say again to myself as I make my exit from the loft shutting the door on this chapter of my life and beginning anew.

: Chapter Zero II - The Letter :

She wasn’t prepared for what she was about to experience. Her mind was just on getting home to see Gia. She knew lately Gia hadn’t seemed like himself, but she just assumed that it was just him , eing Gia. In her head she had the night planned out for them. He hadn’t left the house in a few weeks expect for the occasional session with a client. Even those slowly grew fewer and fewer by the week.

Still unsuspecting she entered the loft and set her grocery bags on the kitchen counter. “Gia, I’m home!” She called out with a smile on her face. She waited a moment for a response. “Gia?” She called out again. “Maybe he had another session?” She thought to herself.

She tried to call him only to be let down when it went straight to voicemail. Which would confirm he was just in a session. Though she started to feel that something was off about the situation. Normally she would try calling his office but in effort to save money he only makes home visits. She tried not to worry about it much, but it was in her nature to expect the worst in most cases. This time she was probably right in doing so.

She began to prepare the meal the two would share for the evening to try to occupy her mind. Tonight she would cook Gia’s favorite meal. A very simple one but one that she knew would cheer him up even if he had it for a week straight. If Gia was stuck on island and could only have one food he would just survive on chicken alfredo. The smile returned to Anjelleka’s face as she stirred the noodles thinking about his smile when they sat down for dinner together.

Though it didn’t take long for the smile to once again fade as she began to finish preparing the meal. About an hour had passed and she assumed by the time she was done he would be walking in, but he never did. Worry started to set in as she called him again and it went straight to voicemail.

Anjelleka,

I appreciate the time that we’ve spent together and I thank you for everything that you have given me over the past three years of our life together. Lately I’ve felt that we’ve grown distant from each other and we’ve lost the thing that made us special. This isn’t the way I wanted to handle this, but I can’t bring myself to tell you these words in person as they will just make things harder than they already are.
One day I hope that our paths will once again cross and I’ll be the person that you deserve to have in life; because right now I can’t be that person.

Love,
Gia

She dropped the letter to the floor as her heart sank and instantly finding herself trying to catch her breath as the panic attack set in. Crumbling to the floor she cried. It’s all she could do at the moment. Her mind was instantly flooded with past memories of time spent together. She recalled the day they met at an event. Where Gia decided to take the aspiring wrestler under his wing and give her the start she needed.

It all felt like a bad dream, but this was real life and this was her life. It was a pain that she hadn’t felt in years. She felt like all the happiness had been sucked from her body and all she could feel was emptiness. Losing the willpower to pull herself up to her feet she laid on the floor crying until she slowly just cried herself to sleep.

Therapy Session

I don’t think anyone here really knows what to expect from me. Half the roster is made of people who probably never seen me in the ring. Hell half the roster probably didn’t make their debut until I was already pretty established in the world of wrestling.

Know what though why don’t we take a step back a moment that way I can properly introduce myself to you.

I am Dr. EMO. The Cult Icon, The Doctor, or The Emo Kid Savior.

I made my professional wrestling debut in 2007 but wasn’t an active wrestler until about 2009 when I got my first taste of fighting for gold by trying to win the leap of faith rafter match. I had the Hart Championship in my grasp but failed to capture it. At the time I didn’t realize that defeat would be the epitome of my career.

Success was always right there for me to take, but when I needed to be my best I was always second best. The failure had eaten away at me for years. Failure after failure in every big moment began to torture me at night. Losing Elizabeth didn’t really do my mind any favors either. I look back on my shot for a universal championship and blowing it for both me and RJ Palmer against James Raven and Blizzard.

I never learned from past mistakes. When others found out how to beat me I never adjusted. I assumed that once it worked it always worked.

I guess that brings us to now. I’ll be honest I never really thought about returning. Really I thought this part of my life was over. I assumed I was settling down with Anjelleka and I would just live the rest of my life happy with where I was, but lately I’ve taken over with this feeling of emptiness and unhappiness. My mind always went back to my career and the feelings would grow. I’m disappointed in how my career ended.

I’m here to rewrite the ending of my story and this will probably be the last chance I have.

That all begins Saturday night when I take on the very beautiful Kimberly Anderson. It’s been awhile since I’ve seen her. I believe we’ve met once or twice.. Honestly we may have wrestled before, but I’ve done a lot of things since then that have made my memory a bit fuzzy.

It will be nice to actually have some type of competition right off the bat. Most of the time in a return you get a couple matches against some useless local jobbers to try and get your feet back underneath you. I’d much rather just hit the ground running.

No one really knows what to expect from me and truthfully I don’t really know what to expect from myself. It’s going to be a lot of fun no matter what.
Edit
[-] The following 6 users Like Dr. EMO's post:
(01-18-2018), (01-18-2018), Barney Green (01-19-2018), Drew Archyle (01-19-2018), Finn Kühn (01-19-2018), JimCaedus (01-22-2018)