Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 12:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks to all involved in High Stakes.
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

05-26-2013, 06:50 AM Thumbs Up  Thanks to all involved in High Stakes. -->

So I know I just made my return to the XWF and unfortunately not a part of the High Stakes PPV I do however want to thank all those involved. I just read over them and sometimes we all get so caught up in our characters and our feuds that we forget how much effort the GM's and match writers put into every show and PPV the fed has.

With that said I have to thank everyone who roleplayed as well. I took some time off of work and read through a lot of the post and I am amazed by how some of you veterans I knew from before have excelled in your writings. And to the newbs a fantastic job there is a lot of fresh new talent I.can not wait to work with.

Even though I wasn't a part of the card it was a great read and I want to say thankyou for allowing me to personally escape reality and thd real life drama that we all get caught up in. It's great and I for one appreciate it.

Amber

[Image: jf84dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-26-2013, 06:56 AM

The best is yet to come amber

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post