Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 09:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Act XI: The Path of the Kaiser (Part 2)
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-30-2018, 11:28 PM Star  Act XI: The Path of the Kaiser (Part 2) -->

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

~ Abraham Lincoln

8 November 2011
Midwood High School
Brooklyn, New York

The rush of adrenaline.

The roar of the crowd.

These two factors were running rampant as both Midwood and Bishop Kearny supporters were screaming at the top of their lungs in support in the first high school wrestling match of the year. So far, the two teams were neck and neck in terms of wins, with neither team managing to pull away.

Jon Williams scanned the area carefully, eyes squinted as he rubbed his neck in pain from his earlier loss in the 138 lb. round. In front of him, patiently waiting for his round - the 182 lb. round, was Finn Kühn. Tip-toeing past his teammates that all had a myriad of expressions, each varying depending on how their round went, Jon walked up to Finn and tapped him on his shoulder. Finn glanced over at Jon, clearly bored.

"You excited?" Jon yelled over the raucous shouting from the audience.

"Excited about what? Putting the mindless, inept morons in their place and winning easily? Stepping over my broken opponent as he's writhing? That's just to be expected," Finn says as he shakes his head.

Jon seems a bit taken a back as Finn is talking a LOT more violently than usual. Granted, his aggressiveness seems to have taken a sharp upturn in high school, but this seems almost excessive.

"Hey, maybe let's chill? Let's try and save it for on the mat, yeah?" Jon asked.

Finn shrugged in response. "Whatever. Doesn't make any difference to me."

Maybe it was the heat of the moment, Jon decided as he walked back to his seat. The roaring crowd does make things a tad maddening. It'd be easy to believe that was causing Finn to behave more aggressively than usual. It makes sense, and so Jon decided to place that to the back of his memory as the announcer was on the mic, introducing Finn and his opponent for the upcoming match.

After discussing with the judges desk for a brief few seconds, Finn and his opponent stood off as they went ready to wrestle, the crowd being fucking electric at the moment. The two stood off, and as the bell rang, Finn darted in first, immediately scoring with a Double Leg Takedown. The crowd pops wildly as the ref awards 2 points for the quick takedown. Finn tries going for the pin, however his opponent immediately defends against it with a high bridge. Finn can't quite finish the job, however the ref awards him with 3 points as the duration of this is starting to get long.

Suddenly, Finn's opponent uses his momentum against him and rolls Finn onto his back! Finn quickly gets out of the pinning predicament and gets onto his feet as the ref awards Finn's opponent with 3 points for the escape and reversal that was on display. Finn looks angry as the two lock up, however Finn's opponent manages to get a quick takedown towards the end of the round and gets another 2 points! Finn almost looks livid as the score is tied 5-5 at the end of Round 1.

The ref goes to Finn and asks for the starting position for next round. Wanting to get the escape point, Finn opts for being on the bottom in the referee position. Once the ref makes sure both men are positioned properly, he blows the whistle to start Round 2.

Finn bolts up immediately, slapping his opponent's arms away from him as he gets back to neutral position, the ref nodding as he gives Finn the escape point. The two start struggling for dominance again, Finn clapping one of his opponent's legs but not quite able to take him down, the pair hopping around as they start veering off of the mat. The ref tries getting their attention to head back to the mat, however Finn's eyes flash with a grin on his face--

TAKEDOWN ONTO THE HARD WOOD FLOOR!

The ref's whistle blows hard immediately as the once raucous crowd turns silent. The opponent holds his back- he's hurt, badly. The ref gets in Finn's face and starts yelling, Finn's own coach soon joining the fray and getting involved. As the pair of them are getting involved, Jon could feel his heart stop. He was shocked; Finn was always a good-natured kid. What caused him to snap?

After a few minutes, Finn storms off angrily to the showers as the ref flags this as a flagrant misconduct: Finn loses the match immediately, along with 3 points deducted from the team. He could feel the team's angry stares at them, but he was clearly fed up. Was it the heat of the moment?

7 January 2018
Maverick's Mansion
Battle Creek, MI

"Interesting..." Maverick said as he sat back in his chair, hands folded together. "Finn's callousness and lack of empathy towards his opponent there WOULD line up with how his new attitude is now. That incident as a whole would be worth going over as a whole... I'll have to do some digging."

Jon nodded. "I already told you everything I know about the event, at least regarding Finn."

Maverick shrugged. "Fair enough," he said, "I suspect Finn will be wanting you to meet up with him to prepare for his upcoming match on Warfare?"

Jon nodded. "I'm meeting up with him tomorrow. My plane to Africa leaves later tonight."

"Gah! Then by all means, please don't allow Gerald and I to keep you, you have other pressing concerns. Just keep me posted in regards to Finn, yes?" Maverick said while extending his hand for a handshake.

Jon clasped it, shaking vigorously and smiling warmly. "Definitely. I'll try contacting you in the next couple days. Until next time!"

As Jon strolled out of the room, Maverick waited until the doors were closed before speaking again. "Now, Gerald."

"You said you had special instructions for me, Master Solomon?"

Maverick's expression turned from as he nodded. "I need you to go to Africa. Get a strand of Finn's DNA. Bring it back to me. I don't care when this is done, so long as you head out to Africa immediately and you return to me soon-ish. The private jet should be able to get you there. And most of all, Finn and Jon must not see you. Am I clear?"

Gerald gulped loudly as he nodded. "Of course, Master Solomon."

Maverick nodded. "Good. Now off with you."

30 January 2018
El Jem Amphitheatre
El Jem, Tunisia

Finn stares at the large, hallowed monument in front of him, a small grin on his face. He can almost hear the echoes of sound inside, tourists trying to take whatever pictures, groups marveling at the architecture and making their own comments. Finn stepped forward with Jon by his side, cracking his knuckles and stifling a yawn.

"Truly, a marvel."

"Yeah, you said it," Jon said, "This place gives me the chills."

Finn shoots an askance glare at his friend as he continued to walk. "I figured you'd have more backbone here. That's not like you."

Jon rolls his eyes, then proceeds to mutter something about "ironic that you lecture ME on being different..." For what it's worth, Finn doesn't catch it. Instead, as Finn looks out into the open field before him as the visitors are quietly speaking to each other or marveling this behemoth of an amphitheatre.

"Look at this, no? Truly, a combat area worthy of champions! It won't be unlike this upcoming Warfare, where the first part of the Kaiser's coronation will take place. Yes, Finn Kühn will stand triumphantly over Chris Chaos' worn down, broken body and go on to face Robbie Bourbon or Peter Gilmour. Ladies and gentlemen, this isn't rocket science. This is cold, undeniable truth. I've already showed you in just glimpses that I mean business in the ring now. I will show you that I am the TRUE Universal Champion when I stand victorious at Cairo, at the XWF PPV, holding the title high. But, I suppose I must address the challenger before me."

"You know Chaos, it's disgusting how many second chances you waste. I can already here you tripping over yourself, asking yourselves 'Why the hell am I such a waste of space?' You see, it's all academic: I can make good on my promises, these people can see I mean business, and they can ultimately BOW to the Kaiser."

"But honestly, I find it funny still. You have one of THE BIGGEST opportunities coming up: a chance to reclaim your throne of the Universal Championship, a chance to put this 'waste of a failed abortion' - was it? - in his place. You have the opportunity to focus on the fight of your life and go full steam ahead in reclaiming YOUR title."

"But what actually happened instead was you focusing on Erik Black."

"Erik Black: a delusional man with little worth for beating him. He doesn't have the TV title anymore like his brief cup of coffee with it prior. A man who you could no longer get a boost from by claiming to be the first or only man to beat him - Neville Sinclair defeated him decisively."

"You chose to focus on this waste of space instead of the championship tournament chance of a lifetime. You know what this spells out to me, Chris?"

"L-A-Z-I-N-E-S-S."

"It's quite obvious what I mean, Chris. You just don't care. You prefer to laze about in the midcard, talking up a storm but ultimately just unable being to back it up. You'd prefer to just stare up at those lights above instead of trying to make the most of opportunities. You're the kind of guy that ranks Erik Black over the Universal title. I tried even giving you the first word here, MAYBE you could prove me wrong and show some fucking effort so I can know ahead of time your attitude heading into the match, and what was I met with?"

"I was met with silence. And when you finally spoke, what was different? You say you're ready, that I haven't bled enough for this opportunity. Let me remind you of your place, BOY. The Kaiser is the most superior athlete in this federation. The Kaiser is the biggest star in this federation. And most of all, the Kaiser does not play second fiddle to bleach-blonde has-beens. Let that be clear, Chris: you disrespected a Kaiser. You spat in his face and told him you weren't worth his time in a match that could lead to the highest honor while you fucked around with Erik Black on Savage."

"You raised an interesting point, however, in your one promo that was only just released cause I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. Why not swear revenge and go on a warpath against you and Jenny? After all, I'd be the justified one here, and I would be able to end you, finallly. But, you see Chris. I have bigger fish to fry than vermin whose biggest achievement is being one of the two morons on Huey's Wall of Sadness. I'm going to ensure this federation goes to the promised land. I'm going to become the most powerful man on Earth, more powerful than your wildest imaginations. But I suppose that starts on Wednesday, in Tunisia."

"Fuck you, Chris. You're disgusting. And it'll be my pleasure to teach you your place when I show you the Kaiser's Domain at Warfare."

~FIN~

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Finn Kühn's post:
JimCaedus (01-31-2018), Vincent Lane (02-01-2018)