Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
New Orleans
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

01-18-2018, 06:11 AM

Chapter 3: Could it be?!

If there was one city in this world that Erik Black hated, it would be New Orleans. He found the city to be disgusting. He thought the city smelled like shit and piss. This was probably due to the fact that people often got drunk and did both in the streets. He hated this city with a passion, but he had to visit the city in hopes of finding out who could be behind all of the troubles Zero Tolerance had been facing.

The smell of New Orleans caused Erik to grimace as he stepped out of his private jet, adjusting his charcoal grey suit as he did. He hated New Orleans. He wished it had stayed flooded after Hurricane Katrina. It would have been a blessing in disguise. It was late and a full moon did its best to illuminate the sky. It didn't do much, however. This was mainly due to smog and the city lights.

Erik was in New Orleans to find out who had been causing ZT so much trouble. He didn't know where to start. He only knew that he would find an answer in this city...One that he hated with a passion.

He walked down the steps and away from his jet. As requested, there was a white BMW waiting for him. He got into the car and sighed to himself. He had to clear his mind. He had to think.

"Where would I do business?"

And then it hit him. New Orleans is a port city. He would go to the port. Whoever this was had money. And if they had money, they were smuggling something. He put the car in drive.

It wasn’t long before the Port Americas port was in view. Even at two in the morning, the port was busy. It wasn’t quite as busy as it would be during the day, but it was a twenty four seven operation. Erik knew he would have to be sneaky. First things first... Get through the gate.

Erik parked his car down the street as to not be seen. He opened the door. The smell hit him like a freight train. Even here, where you should only smell the water, he could smell piss and shit. "It hate this city", Erik thought to himself.

He adjusted his suit, making a mental note that he had his gun, but only had the one clip. He would have to do things the old fashioned way.

He slowly walked down the sidewalk to the gate, making sure to note the surroundings. There were two guards at the gate. There was an office not far from where they stood. This office would house paperwork. Erik needed this paperwork. He needed a name. He needed an address. He needed anything that would give him some type of information.

"Stop right there!"

Erik stopped, eyeing the guard who had yelled to him. He made a mental note of the way this man stood and moved. The guard was a bald white man with a medium build. He wore a typical security guard uniform. Erik noticed a slight limp in the man's left leg. Erik looked at the other guard through his peripharels. That one was of medium build, blonde hair, with a scar across his right cheak.

"Follow me into the light.", The bald guard told Erik. He obeyed the order, showing an ID to the man. Erik kept a mental note of his surrounding as he did so.

"What are you doing out here so late?", The guard asked as he gave Erik his ID back. Erik thought for a moment.

"Well. I do need information...Records.", Erik said. The other guard walked over. "Records? We can't give you that.", Came the guards gravely voice.

Erik shrugged. "Either way, I need through this gate.", Erik replied in his always emotionless voice.

Before either of the guards could blink, Erik kicked the bald guy in his left knee. At the same time, Erik slid a knife down his wrist, stabbing the blonde haired guard in the throat. Blood squirted in spurts from the wound as the man fell. Erik put his knife to the bald guards throat.

"Your badge.", Erik said. He looked to the man's chest and grabbed his security badge.

"I have a family.", the guard pleaded. Erik did not reply. He simply plunged the blade into his victims chest.

Erik wiped the blood off of the blade and onto his victims shirt before looking to the gate itself. He slid the badge through the card reader. The gate slid open without a sound. Erik adjusted his suit, slid the knife back into his right sleeve, and slipped through the gate, hoping to be unnoticed.

Erik took a right turn toward the office. He noticed that there was a light on inside. He opened the door, expecting to be rushed. Inside was a young man dressed in a security guard uniform. Erik did not give this man enough time to even blink before he rushed in. Erik slid that knife down his sleeve as he punched, stabbing him through the right eye. There was no struggle. There was no fight. The man's body fell forward

Erik moved as I he were walking on air. He pulled the body from the chair, wiping the man's blood from the knife before sliding it back into his right sleeve.

On the table were papers and folder. In the corner of this terribly small room was a filing cabinet. Erik kicked the body out of his way and opened the cabinet. He wasn't even sure what to look for. He grabbed them all.

ThereThere were hundreds of files from different shipments. But he managed to fit them all on the small, wooden desk. He sat down and started flipping through.

"Who are you?", Erik thought as he flipped through the files. He found a container of computers and equipment. It seemed to stick out more so than the others. He wrote down the address.

"1267 Alexandria Drive", Erik said to himself. He stood up and exited the small office. He looked around. He was still unnoticed. He exited the way he came.

………………….

Erik Black has never been one to mince words. He’s always been the type of man who spoke from his heart. He’s always told opponents like it is. He’s had opponents poke fun at his personality or think themselves better. He’d always proved them wrong. Mezian would be no different.

Mezian is a seraphim. Seraphim are angles of the highest order. They’re powerful. Any foe should fear them. Erik Black is no ordinary foe. He’s no ordinary man. Erik is stronger than mere mortals should be. He’s faster than mere mortals should be. He’s a dangerous foe for any being….even a seraphim.

Erik sat on his white mat in the white basement of his home. His eyes were closed and he looked to be at peace as he sat there cross legged.

But as he sat there, sweat poured from his brow. The sweat made it seem as if his body were under duress. Was he? No. This was simply how Erik prepared for matches.

Mezian. Did I strike a nerve? You went from angrily trying to kill Michael, to calmly moving bodies around…or whatever it was you were doing.It was quite the change. Was it to make a point? If so, you completely missed the mark. I don’t care either way, but you should. Anger leads to a clouded mind. That leads to mistakes. And just so you know…Seraphim make mistakes as well.

Your first mistake was thinking that a mortal couldn’t keep up with you. This mistake was made in your very first match. It has continued through your entire career. This is why you’ve been beaten so much. If you were this all powerful being, you would not have lost. I’m sorry, but those are simple facts. That is…unless you purposefully hold back in order to make it a fight. I highly doubt that would be the case, however. You’re far too angry for that. This is proven by the way you’ve angrily tried to get at Michael. No. You’ve tried your hardest to win….and failed.

Youre far too emotional for this, Mezian. You’re far too emotional for your job as a Seraphim as well. You’re supposed to be praising God, but instead you’re on a war path to get your family back. It seems like you’re bad at two jobs.

I do know you, Mezian. I know all of my opponents. I read them. I read their emotions. This let’s me read their movements. As I said before, you’re an angry man. This causes you to rush in with reckless abandon. You forget your powers as a Seraphim and, to put it bluntly, get your ass kicked time and time again. That is why your record is so poor. This is one of the many reasons why you will be humiliated Saturday night.

Oh but I forgot. You aren’t doing this for praise. Wins and losses don’t mean anything to you. You’re just here to break bodies and cause pain. I think you’re terrible at breaking bodies. How is it working out for you? Not too well it seems. You’re not exactly breaking bodies, Mezian. You’re getting your ass handed to you about as often as you’re breaking bodies and causing pain. I’d expect an angel of the highest order to be able to completely destroy us mortals without even thinking about it. But not you. No. You’re getting thrown around with little effort. It’s quite confusing. I do know you, Mezian, but you’re quite the character.

Erik opened his eyes. His icy blue eyes showed no emotion as he wiped the sweat from his face. He stood up, his muscular chest glistened with sweat.

You may be quite a character, but I’m confident that you will prove little to no resistance against me. Very few ever have to be quite honest. Sure if you were focused and calm, you may just provide a challenge. We both know you’re not. As I said before, you’re angrily on a war path to kill Michael. You’ll need to focus every power in your arsenal to make me sweat, Mezian. With your mind clouded? You stand very little chance. After all…Youre barely able to do anything against those who arent as good as I am. You’ve been broken by men who are lesser than myself. That isn’t good for you.

I do not brag. I did not tell you about my exploits in Denmark to brag. I’m no braggart. No. I told you about that to warn you about what you’re getting yourself into. Im not a man who needs to brag about anything I’ve done…especially to someone like you. No. I simply told you to let you know that you are not dealing with a mere mortal. I can do things most humans Can not. I’m good enough to handle being like Azrael and demons as if they were any random person I’ve met on the street. That is why I’m your worst nightmare. I’m a human with the power of angels. Think about that. I’m a mortal who has defeated angels and devils. They could have killed me. Instead, they were defeated… left to rot in their eternal existence. That is the level I’m on, Mezian. It’s above you. My skills as a fighter are too great for you to overcome. They always have been.

Saturday, Mezian, is looking over your head like the guillotine of old. It will prove to be your doom. You will not break bodies. You will not inflict pain. You will not win. No. You will fail. This is how your world ends…not with a boom…but with a whimper. Yours, Mez. You’re about to face your greatest for. A mortal who you can’t hope to defeat. Your worst nightmare. Video yourself moving those bodies. Go after Michael. Nothing with change the fact that you will be taken down Saturday. There is very little you can do to stop it. This is simply how these things work. Get used to it. Hell..You should already be used to this. You get beaten enough. Me? I do the beating. I do the destroying. I do the humiliating. You’ll find out first hand soon enough. Get close to God. He’s the only one who can save you now.

Erik closed his eyes and the scene faded

HEY LOOOK ARE ME I'S AND CUCKCOCK ALL DAYS DERRRRR HUH HUH HUH GKUG GLUG GIMME YOUR SPERM CELL!

My sig got edited to match my overly shitty behavior so now I can play tough guy asshole IC anywhere I go. Except at home where my mother will beat my o-ring to keep me in line.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like erikblack's post:
JimCaedus (01-22-2018), Vincent Lane (01-18-2018)