Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 12:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saying Goodbye
Chasm Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-17-2018, 06:23 PM

Well as you all saw I ended up no showing the last show and really have no reason other then I couldn't find the energy to sit and rp over things like TV or Video Games, that itch that was there when I returned has been scratched and now it is becoming more a chore than fun.

I had hoped the story of Chasm becoming a father again and trying to get that final Uni title shot before retiring would help get the juices flowing and partly it did as I had several different ideas for where I would what my rp to go but sadly when it came time to sit at my laptop all those ideas that I had been thinking about all day were no where to be found and I could never get my rps going more then a few words.

So I think it is time I just walk away and let Chasm die like I really should have years ago, but first I wanted to say thank you to everyone that helps keep XWF running as it is always nice to continue seeing this place going strong after so many years.

I also want to say thank you to all the great rps we have here as there is tons of you that I would have loved to work with, keep doing what you do best and hopefully XWF is able to stay strong for many more years to come.

I will still try to rp as Kimberly every so often and I know as soon as I leave I will miss the great people here, I will hopefully be able to get something up for my match as her tomorrow but I am currently fighting a cold as well so we will have to see.

So until next time, keep kicking ass

Bob

[Image: pupKDGC.jpg]
might as well throw another pin in here as well
Deserves To Be In The Hall Of Legends

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Chasm's post:
Finn Kühn (01-18-2018), Mezian (01-17-2018), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-18-2018), Phantom Panzer (01-17-2018)
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-18-2018, 07:31 AM

I know the feeling, and I've quit plenty of feds in the past for the same reasons. Go well, live long and prosper man.

Genuinely leaving for a bit helps the creativity, I always find myself coming back at some point, just make sure that when you do it's because you're bursting with passion! Go find your words man, have fun.

The Unchained Prince

[Image: werwolves-eyes-for-Jason-Momoa.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Imperial's post:
Finn Kühn (01-18-2018)
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-18-2018, 07:49 AM

Have fun man. It sucks you no-showed against me, but I most certainly know the feeling of not wanting to RP. You'll always be welcome here, so good luck in life.

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-18-2018, 10:58 AM

I think I might join u on the retirement line. Work killing me with not many days off to rp.

Was great to fight u and hope u come back.

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

01-18-2018, 04:40 PM

I know the feeling all too well. It gets to a point where you start asking yourself, "What is the end goal? Am I having fun anymore? If not, Why bother doing it anymore." Enjoy your retirement, buddy.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post