Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 02:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Counting Bodies Like Sheep To The Rythm Of The War Drums
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-17-2018, 10:57 AM

Mezian is inside the sanctum, sorting through the bodies of Angels and Archangels Left behind from the confrontation. He sorts the bodies while mumbling to himself

Erik Black, you seem to think that you have an understanding of me. What you have overlooked by ignorance or by straight stupidity is this, I'm not here for glory or for prestige. I'm here to hurt people, I'm here to break people, I'm here to give as much pain as the powers that be will allow me to.

I don't need victories to solidify my existence, I don't need some superficial win-loss record to pad my ego and give some sense of self-worth. You seem to think that I care if I lose or win, I don't. Life and Death, Love and Hatred are all part of the great cycle. Its all one big war of contrition. You give something and you take something, you win a battle and you lose a battle. These are the facts of existence.The fact that you have killed demons or devils means nothing to me. That's the kinda shit we send our children to do. It's not that big of a deal. You seem to think that I owe you something, or that humanity owes you something.

That right there is your biggest flaw, that fact that you did something and now you want to be praised for it. Well, you are not gonna get praised by me. To be honest with you if you have done something like that you wouldn't go blabbing about it to anyone who would listen. I don't know why you are the way you are but my best guess would be an inferiority complex brought on by your inability to be something more that you are...you know.....A FUCKING HUMAN BEING.

That's right, I think it because, in a world of demons, devils, angels, archangels, and seraphim, you feel like you got the short straw. I mean I would if I wasn't already an immortal being who cant be beaten by normal means. You have the confidence of a little boy who didn't get enough love as a child and I feel sorry for you I really do. I feel sorry for you and the people around you. You may have won a few matches here in the Xwf, but the question is what have you won of importance in your life?

If you died tomorrow would anyone care? If you quit Xwf would anyone notice? If you went on to be the next Universal Champion would you be met with open arms? Well, let me answer those questions for you, No, Not really and most of the roster would have to die for you to get that chance meat bag. I have been on this earth for a really, really, really, really, long time and people like you come and go.You have seen it throughout the history of humanity.Men and women who have some sort of complex who need to make themselves feel better by making grandiose statements and random acts of violence.

I will admit that I was once like that, but I saw the errors of my ways. I realized that violence and aggression isn't the answer. I have only one goal outside of the XWF and that is finding my family. But for right now I have to put some of the attention on you. Because some small, insignificant man-child decided to open his mouth and say some shit he has no right to. So it will be my goal while I rebuild my Sanctum to break that fucking jaw of yours. Maybe if I break it good enough no one will have to listen to your insipid rambling and not have to deal with your 'Oh look at me I'm a Badass" shitty ass promos.

So until I have to do another one of these, Fuck yourself and I'm going to enjoy fucking you up on Saturday.

Mezian goes back to sorting bodies and he smiles one last time at the Camera before the signal is lost.

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mezian's post:
(01-17-2018), JimCaedus (01-17-2018), Vincent Lane (01-21-2018)