Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-31-2024, 06:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sins of the Father
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

05-26-2013, 04:21 AM

A bright full moon was sinking toward the horizon as Trisha Medinia skulked her way through the seeping wharves. Several yards ahead of her an abandoned farm house cast its shadow across the large massive field. There were several abandoned vehicles, old farming machinery and stacks of wood spread out sporadically all over the property. Trisha darted from one pile of junk to another , taking care not to be seen. She glanced around warily seeing if anyone had followed her to the farmhouse.

A nest of grease soaked rats scurried away at her approach. Dirt smudged her face, and her white top and pants looked like something a local beggar would wear. She looked back towards the nest of rats still scurrying away and wondered who was cleaner.

A series of loud clanking and the screams from a familiar voice caused her to almost jump out of her skin. She thought she had made it to the abandoned farm house un-noticed, but realized that the predator stalking her had been following her the entire time, probably leading her to the farm house without her even knowing it. Trisha looked at the door to the farm house and contemplated if it was safer in the house, or to keep running through the woods that surrounded it. She had know idea where she was and knew that she wouldn’t last in the woods too long before starvation and dehydration kicked in.

Maybe the person on her tail didn’t know about the farmhouse, maybe it was just a coincidence. She had always seen moments like this in horror movies and always yelled at the actors on the screen not to do it, that it was a trap, but when under the pressure of the same situation realized that you aren’t in the right state of mind and found her thoughts mixed and unsure.

She heard the familiar voice call out her name again.

She stayed knelt down and crept to the front door of the farmhouse and slowly pushed it open trying not to make any noise, but the old screen door screeched as the un-oiled spring spread. Once inside she shut the door careful not to let it go so it shut quietly. She finally stood straight up and glanced around at the inside of the home. Wooden x and containers sat in the corners of the home with about an inch of dust and dirt atop of them. Empty food wrappers and beer bottles littered the floor. The farmhouse was more than likely a local hotspot for teenagers on the weekend escaping their parents and society to drink and explore their sexual prowess.

Her eyes finally stopped wandering as she saw a chair covered in a white sheet across the room. The sheet was too clean to have been there for too long, and Trisha rubbed her arms in an attempt to fight the Goosebumps popping up all over her body.

She inched a few feet closer and then stopped.

TRISHA MEDINIA: “Just leave it be Trisha and get the fuck out of here.”

Trisha said outloud. It’s funny how your mind will tell you to do something, but you always end up doing the complete opposite. She inched closer and closer to the covered chair until finally she was standing right in front of it. Her right hand reached out slowly as her head turned and her eyes closed. She grabbed the sheet and pulled it off, afraid to open her eyes.

Suddenly her eyes opened from shock as she felt a hand grab her wrist, she tried to keep it in, but a scream escaped her mouth as she looked in front of her.

TRISHA MEDINIA: “O…..Oh……my God .”

Tears from fear fell out of her eyes and down her cheeks, it was so quiet in the farmhouse that she could have sworn she heard her teardrops hit the old wooden floor beneath her. In front of her was Sarah Saint James tied to a chair and her mouth bound by a gag ball.

Trisha knelt down and began undoing the ropes holding Sarah’s left wrist down, but stopped when she looked up and noticed her eyes had widened with fear. That’s when Trisha heard the familiar voice that had been stalking her through the woods for the last hour behind her.

“Funny isn‘t it Trisha?”

Trisha didn’t answer, instead she took a couple of deep breaths in preperation and turned around. Across from her Sin leaned against one of the dividing walls in the room. The old wallpaper chipped off and fell onto the ground as she lifted a cigarette to her mouth and lit it, illuminating the room just for a moment. Sin exhaled the cloud of smoke escaping into the room next to her from the warm nights breeze.

SINCERE LEE WILD: “All that talk about cigarettes for how many years now, and I bet that right at this moment you are wishing you had one aren‘t you Trisha?”

TRISHA MEDINIA: “What the fuck Sin, why are you doing this to me?”

Sin laughed out loud as she took another drag of the cigarette.

SINCERE LEE WILD: “To you huh? It‘s always about you isn‘t it Trisha. It‘s always been about the Medinia‘s and no one else, you try so hard to escape being like your father, but you can‘t it‘s in your blood. Do you not see that you aren‘t alone in this, Sarah is right next to you, but you aren‘t even thinking about her now are you. You were so gung ho on breaking her loose just a moment ago, but when fear is standing right in front of you, it‘s all about you isn‘t it? Hell you are probably thinking of a number right now that will help you bargain with your life, but you know money doesn‘t interest me, you now that I already have more than enough.”

Sin and Trisha had know each other for years, and it was not until now that Trisha didn’t know just how well Sin actually knew her. She shook her head, but she was lying she had been thinking of a number and Sin smiled knowing damn good and well she had.

SINCERE LEE WILD: “You have always been a bad liar Trisha, that’s why I always had to do it for you which is the reason your father ended up hating me and conspiring with the Xtreme Wrestling Federation to get rid of me. I always took the fall for you and what did I get in return…..a fucking year of my life taken away from me.”

Sincere Lee Wild lifted her free hand up and drove it through the dry wall next to her leaving a hole.

SINCERE LEE WILD: “A FUCKING YEAR…..

She screamed returning the hand down to her side as she dropped the cigarette on the ground in front of her. Her voice returned to a soft spoken tone.

SINCERE LEE WILD: “A year of doctors poking and prodding at me. A year of them shoving a cocktail of medication down my throat until I was no longer able to think for myself. A year of the male orderlies forcing themselves on me while I laid there in a medicated overdose unable to even lift a finger to fight back. You, your father, Sarah and the Xtreme Wrestling Federation didn‘t just take a year of my life, you took my sanity and my dignity…..”

TRISHA MEDINIA: “I….I….I‘m sorry Sin, it was out of my hands there is nothing I could have done to help you.”

Sin’s eye twitched with anger as she ran her hand through her hair smirking.

SINCERE LEE WILD: “You know what you‘re right Trisha, there is nothing you could have done to help me.”

She said with a condescending tone. As she made her way towards Trisha, she backed up with every step Sin took forward. Sin stopped once reaching Sarah and removed the gag ball she had been trying to mumble out.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: “You crazy fucking bitch, you know you aren‘t going to get away with this.”

SINCERE LEE WILD: “Whoa, whoa, whoa, one thing at a time Sarah.”

Sin said running her hand down her charred burnt face. Sarah pulled back in pain from the injuries from the fire in her hotel just two weeks earlier.

SINCERE LEE WILD: “We are talking about Trisha right now, and how there is nothing she could have done to help me weren‘t we Trisha?”

Trisha remained silent her body was in a complete state of shock at this time.

SINCERE LEE WILD: “With all her money and connections there is no way that Trisha could have gotten me out of that mental hospital. Not once did she mention to me if she had anyone working on getting me out, but then again it would have been hard to mention it to me since she never even came to visit or even check up on me. Do you know how that feels Sarah for your best friend not to be there for you?”

Sin didn’t give her any time to respond.

SINCERE LEE WILD: “Of course you don‘t, I mean Ursula Areano has been there at your bed side every night since your accident. Hell I‘m sure she is there right now wondering where the hell you are, her fingers are probably frantically pressing buttons on her cell phone making calls to the police, family and friends. But you couldn‘t expect anything like that from Trisha here because like her father, and like the Xtreme Wrestling Federation she has no loyalty to anyone but herself…..”

Without a care in the world and seeing no other way out of Sin’s house of horrors Trisha leaped forward with her arm extended and her fist balled, but she was not a fighter she was a promoter so a quick side step from Sin sent her flying into the wall she had just been leaning on. As she hit the floor she pushed out her hand in order to catch herself, but the force was too much and her hand bent back to her wrist, the sound of the bone breaking echoed throughout the abandoned house. More tears feel down Trisha’s face as she let out a battle cry for anyone to hear.

TRISHA MEDINIA: Fuck….help, please….anyone help us.”

Sincere Lee Wild knelt down next to Trisha and gently grabbed her face and caressed it lovingly.

SINCERE LEE WILD: “There you go Trisha, finally it‘s not just about you anymore. Funny how that works isn‘t it, how when you have all the money and power in the world you don‘t need anyone, but now look at you, afraid….hurt….and knowing that your life is about to end……see now it isn‘t just about you anymore now you need someone, but there isn‘t anyone coming.”

Trisha began to cry mucus falling from her nose as she leaned on Sin in a begging manner.

TRISHA MEDINIA: “Why Sin……why are you doing this, after everything I have done for you…...just tell me.”

Sin wrapped her arm around Trisha’s head and hugged it closely.

SINCERE LEE WILD: “Sins of the father……”

Sin answered as a tear fell from her eye.

SINCERE LEE WILD: “Your father made me into this monster, and I have given you every opportunity to show me you are nothing like him, but you couldn‘t do it. I love you Trisha and that‘s why I can‘t sit here and watch you make the same mistakes he did….”

Sin’s grip around Trisha’s head lowered to her neck and tightened and without warning she lifted up with her weight and snapped Trisha’s neck.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: “YOU SICK FUCK….”

Sarah screamed as she watched Sin let go of her friends body allowing it to fall to the floor.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: “HOW COULD YOU DO THAT SHE WAS YOUR FRIEND!!!!”

Sin quickly stood to her feet and angrily moved towards Sarah and bent down until they were face to face.

SINCERE LEE WILD: “My friend Trisha died a year ago, she was nothing more than a clone of her father following in his same foolish footsteps about to make the same mistakes he did. Before she would have known it she would have been screwing people over and ruining their life‘s too.”

Sarah opened her mouth and spit on Sins face. She lifted her hand and touched it to her face smearing it around laughing.

SINCERE LEE WILD: “You are all just a bunch of Saints aren‘t you, at least that is what you have the people believing. If only they knew all the dirty little secrets that money covers up, isn‘t that right Sarah?”

SARAH SAINT JAMES: “What the hell are you talking about Wild?”

Sin playfully danced around in front of Sarah humming a tune out loud.

SINCERE LEE WILD: “Oh that‘s right New York Cities finest, no one would ever suspect her of doing anything wrong would they?”

SARAH SAINT JAMES: “Just get to the point would you Wild.”

Sarah said as her tired and scarred body attempted to pry lose the ropes holding her wrist down as Sin remained distracted.

SINCERE LEE WILD: “You know you almost had me fooled too. Everyone wondered why an police detective with your popularity and arrest record joined the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. Hell even I was interested as to why when you came around over a hear ago, kicking ass and taking names becoming one of the top female competitors in the company. There were so many other things you could have done, so many other career paths suited for you, so why wrestling?”

Sarah Saint James listened as she continued to try and work herself free from the ropes.

SINCERE LEE WILD: “It wasn‘t until after I got out of Sunny Daze and came back to town a couple of weeks ago that I finally figured it out.”

SARAH SAINT JAMES: “Figured what out?”

She asked keeping her distracted almost breaking free of the ropes binding her to the chair.

SINCERE LEE WILD: “Well I followed you back to your hotel room the night you were at Trisha‘s party. After you left and headed to the bar down the road I took the liberty of breaking into your hotel room and seeing what dirt I could dig up on you, but what I found not even I could have imagined. You and I have a past, one that I wasn‘t aware of.”

Sarah paused for a moment looking up at Sin and then focused her attention back to the loosening ropes.

SINCERE LEE WILD: “Anthony James, does that name ring a bell?”

Sarah stopped looking up at Sin her eyes widened.

SINCERE LEE WILD: “Also know as Kid Natural, I believe you know him. I mean I knew him he was responsible for the death of my entire family when we were kids. A foolish little boy who wanted to prove to his friends just how cool he was by starting a fire. Years later he changed his name to Sean Montgomery and joined the Xtreme Wrestling Federation, I followed not to far behind. We were in a relationship for a while, at least that’s what he thought, but I knew exactly who he was and had a plan. The perfect crime the people and the newspapers called it. We had a match in the Outsider Wrestling Federation, an anything goes falls count anywhere match, it ended in me burning him, the Pyro Princess I believe is what the papers nicknamed me. He was your brother wasn’t he Sarah?”

Sarah remained silent her head fell in shame, she had been hiding the truth ever since she was a kid, it was the whole reason she worked so hard to be a detective, it gave her the power to review cold cases, that particular one being of her highest priority.

SINCERE LEE WILD: “So you got a hold of the case and framed a man who was already dead and couldn‘t deny the allegations you presented so well to your chain of command at the force, besides how could your Captain ever deny the integrity of New Yorks most decorated detective, Sarah Saint James, or the DNA evidence you planted to back up your accusations. You hated your brother, but you didn‘t want anyone digging into his past because if they ever found out the truth it would have ruined your character and everything you worked so hard for.”

Sin leaned in front of her so that she could look into her shame filled eyes. Sarah leaned forward, her mouth opened letting out a guteral sound, her eyes watered as blood began to ooze from the corners of her mouth.

SINCERE LEE WILD: “Not so fucking crazy now am I James?”

Sin asked as Sarah’s eyes looked down at the knife sunk deep into her stomach, Sin holding the handle as she twisted it slightly.

SINCERE LEE WILD: “You see Sarah I may be a sinner, but at least I don‘t walk around like I‘m some kind of fucking saint.”

The ropes that had bound Sarah to the chair fell to the floor, Sin looked down with a sinister smile.

[Image: 1237788298.jpeg]

SINCERE LEE WILD: “Oooooooo, so close honey.”

SARAH SAINT JAMES: “Y….you….wo…won‘t get…a….a..way with….th…..is Wild“

Sin pulled the knife from Sarah’s stomach and lifted it to her head scratching her temple with blood soaked end of it.

SINCERE LEE WILD: “You wouldn‘t think so would you. Luckily I picked a perfect location for all this to go down at. You see the closest town is almost twenty miles away, so no one will ever see the fire….”

SARAH SAINT JAMES: “Wha….what…..fire?”

Sin tucked the knife into the side of her knee high boot and walked into the other room. Sarah sat bleeding as she heard her rustle around until returning with a tank of gas.

SINCERE LEE WILD: “Well the fire I‘m going to set silly…duh.”

Sincere Lee Wild answered laughing as she began pouring gasoline throughout the room, making sure she dowsed the walls with the pungent liquid.

SINCERE LEE WILD: “See this place is somewhat of a party house for the teens from the nearby towns. Far enough away that they can be as loud as they want without the pesky police interfering with their good time. As a matter of fact I have been scoping this place out for the last couple of weeks, and wouldn‘t you know it that this new generation of youth maybe so irresponsible sometimes, but one thing you can count on is their time oriented scheduling for parties. They are always here at the same time every night, so the way I see it, is I have about one hour to pull out all of yours and Trisha‘s teeth so that you can not be identified and make sure I cover a few areas with some blood I got from a homeless person a few towns over……you know it‘s amazing what some people will do for a bottle of booze, that‘s why I love this country. I figure by the time the fire finishes destroying this place the little ragga muffins will show up, and right behind them will be the police, who will be conveniently notified without them even knowing it. A bunch of teenagers partying at and abandoned farmhouse which was unknowingly inhabited by bums, got a little crazy and ended up starting a fire, just like your brother Sarah.”

Sarah’s eyes began to get heavy as her site got hazy, she shook her head in attempt to stay conscious.

SINCERE LEE WILD: “So the kids might get in trouble for accidentally killing a couple of homeless people, but they are minors so their sentences will probably end up being juvenile detention with some community service, big deal right, the youth is strong they will bounce back. And as far as you and Trisha, it will be a big deal for the next few months, but luckily thanks to you, her, and the XWF they have provided me with enough medication because of my mental stability to be able to lie my way through anything, hell sometimes when I pop these little blue pills I can‘t remember most of the night, you know what I mean girl?”

Sin said laughing as she elbowed Sarah causing her to open her closing eyes.

SINCERE LEE WILD: “But soon you will just be another missing persons case, and soon after that a cold case, and maybe, just maybe there will be a cop as good as you to one day figure it all out and come knocking on my door, but I wouldn‘t count on it any time soon sweety.”

Sin bent down and kissed Sarah on the forehead, then moved away from her and pulled a lighter from her pocket. Make sure you and Trisha save me a seat…….”

Sarah’s blurry vision watched as she saw the lighter ignite and Sin walk out of the room holding it up to the gasoline covered walls. The fire spread closer and closer, but her eyes couldn’t stay open…..they closed and everything faded to black.

[Image: jf84dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sincere Lee Wild's post:
KnightMask (05-27-2013)