Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 03:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
PlaceMarker The Ducks Aren't In A Row
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-17-2018, 12:00 AM

Floats around inside his dimension, yawning as he very slowly tilts until he is upside down as he watches the promo from Caedus. Once fully looking at the screen and seeing Caedus' hair not working with gravity, he then rights himself and the tiny camera he created appears and floats in front of him. He begins to cough for a second then he begins to gag as a brightly colored cloth appears out of his mouth. And this isn't a parlor trick. as he begins to pull out cloth after cloth, until finally, with one harsh pull and about ten gagging fits later, everyone can see what looks like the entirety of a human skeleton and the innards. Almost as if he gave birth to an actual human, sans skin. That is when his sight gag became unneeded and it disappeared.

"Jimmy John, you're right. I don't want to win. If my partner actually gave a fuck, I'd actually do the same. But my partner doesn't fucking care, so why should I put in more time and effort when he doesn't even want to give a small sliver of time to make sure that maybe he doesn't get the slapped out of Bilbo and slammed into his brain instead when you obviously break him apart like bread at the Olive Garden. Which have such shitty breadsticks, you literally break them by performing a backbreaker in order for you to even begin the process of trying to consuming them. Or I simply had super stale breadsticks at the restaurant. Either way. Should I have known Reno was going to do this? Yeah, I probably should have. But honestly, he didn't want to be my partner, and I didn't get a choice.

Now, I do want to mention something. I chose this form, because I fuckin' wanted to. It's not about scaring people, it's not about trying to make people go "AHHH!!! CLOWNS ARE SCARY!" Nah. It's just about, in comparison to the person I broke free the mind of, I wanted a form that's so completely the opposite in terms of looks, that no one would want to say shit. Which is another reason why I choose to not look like a ghost tank.

If I did that, I'd might as well as fucking kill myself than look like that fat fucking piece of shit. Also, I don't use gloves. I like the feeling of skin on skin. Especially when I decide to rip it from people's muscles and fat.

Another reason why I choose this form, is because people see a clown, and don't think "Hey, watch out! He has the powers of something that can rewrite my entire biology with a thought! Get on his good side!" I choose it because people think "Well, it's just a clown. You'd have to be the brain age of a fucking 2 year old to actually find him scary." Which allows me to do whatever I want. Though, I kinda get why people are afraid of them. In your own human history, in the past few decades, there have been several reports of serial clown killers, and people who spread violence looking like them. But, yeah. I chose the form for the reasons I said.

So, will I change my form? No. Do I want to? No. Thanks for giving me some feedback, but I like the way I look. It was guaranteed, after all.

See ya at Warfare, bitchcakes!

Toodles!"

The feed cuts out.

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Phantom Panzer's post:
JimCaedus (01-17-2018)