Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 10:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Judgement Day
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-16-2018, 11:13 PM

You know Peter, I would call you a rookie, simply because of all the irrelevant and quite ridiculous comments! There are more holes in your game Peter than a slice of Swiss cheese. But if I were to call you a rookie, that would be very disrespectful to every other rookie inside this company and every other wrestling organization on this planet! Do you even realize what is going on around you, or do you just guess? Peter Gilmour might just be the most unintelligent man walking God's green Earth! You're so damn short-sided it's laughable! Is there no brain activity when you speak? A filter? Anything? Or are you always this dazed and confused about everything! You actually said that Engy was a part of APEX! I mean really Peter are you that mindless? Engy is a member of The Mother Fuckers you half-witted dope! I mean Jesus, come on man get your shit together, just one time! You are literally lost, aren't you? But what else could we expect from a simpleminded man? Everything that you spouted off in that promo was pointless and dimwitted! With every word that left your under-educated mouth, we all had the pleasure to see just how thick-headed and brainless you truly are! I'm not amazed much, Peter but you have flabbergasted me with your preposterous harebrained rant!

As I sat back looking out the window on that private jet looking down at the clouds wondering what could make one man so thoughtless? For a moment I thought to myself no one could be this weak-minded! So I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt! Maybe Peter was just being lackadaisical not putting the best foot forward! Procrastinating about the match, we all know how work-shy you are when it comes to putting in any effort! But then I thought to myself again wait this is Peter Gilmour! You almost had me fooled! It isn't that you are lazy Peter it because you are actually this block-headed, you are the dunce cap wearing wrestler of the XWF! A bonehead ignoramus, but hey at least you tried right? For a fourth time now Gilmour you "ALMOST" got my attention!

Robert sets his suitcase in front of the leather chestnut in color couch in the APEX appointed locker room, Robert turns back towards the camera glancing at his Rolex for a split second. Robert then slowly unbuttons his charcoal suit jacket revealing the Hart Championship around his waist. Robert takes his suit jacket off instantaneously tossing it onto the couch ripping the Hart Championship from around his waist and placing it on his left shoulder. Robert leers at his trophy before focusing again on the camera

I almost forgot that was underneath my suit jacket! Now that it's draped over my left shoulder, Gilmour, you'll understand you'll never have this Championship as long as it sits on my shoulder! Peter maybe after this match you should really sit down and rethink your career choice! I believe you should consider retirement, you know, get out while the getting is still good! Gilmour let's face it, man, you can cut this however you would like to. To me, it really doesn't matter at all. I'm doing nothing more than pointing out facts. I know at times you have a hard time deciding what is reality and what isn't. But when I tell you, that you are washed up Peter. It isn't shit talk, it isn't my ego talking, I'm not a detective, I'm just looking at the facts. I'm looking at wins and losses. I looking at recent title reigns. I looking at when the last time you meant a damn to anyone other than yourself! Yeah so fucking what you were Hart Champion when I wasn't around to stop you! If I recall, this championship right here was handed over to you! You did earn it! It's time for greener pastures! You have become an ancient wrestler long forgotten by even the most hardcore wrestling fans! This is no longer the dark yesteryear's of wrestling where you reigned supreme! When there was no competition, Peter you have become a timeworn fossil from the past versed not in wrestling but running your mouth! You desperately want people to believe you are this savvy veteran of the game! It's a lie!

What you are is broken down and exhausted. A man not getting any younger and past your prime. Gilmour, I promise you this, facing Drew and I will not bring you back to those glory days! It will not bring you any closer to the spotlight that has been dogging you for years! What it will do is cripple your already crumbling career! No one wants to see a worn-out and unfashionable wrestler trying to hold on to the spotlight with unoriginal bull shit! This ride has been over for a long time Peter, I just don't see why you cannot accept it! Face the music, before someone like Drew or I make you come to terms with force! I offered up the Hart Championship in this match to shake things up a bit, breathe new life into this division that has been stagnating since the day I lost this belt! I will continue to do so until a man steps up to me and takes this strap away from me by force. Peter and McBride are not those men! So go ahead and bend the rules, bring in those weapons you're famous for, hell bring the damn kitchen sink for all I care. Because you are going to need anything and everything to beat Drew and I come Warfare! Gilmour I am going to make you squeal again now for the third time! See I know how many times we have faced off. After this match, I will make you want to retire, not only will you be outclassed in the ring, but we will out fight you as well!

Peter had left his youth behind him like a forgotten bag at a bus stop. Peter deep down inside had realized it was gone, but simply shrugged it off and carried on with his worthless career. What Peter failed to realize, like he often will is that ageing is a gift that keeps on giving, a gift that will keep on taking away one shred at a time. As the years go by the wrestler known as Peter Gilmour gets further and further away, as if he almost never even existed at all. Forgotten! Peter will one day recall that old version of himself with such fondness, all the stupid mistakes he made over time, such high intensity over things that were so transitory. He will look back one with, aged eyes, ones that have seen so much, yet achieved so little. It will truly amaze Gilmour how all the minuscule choices he made built the person he is today, a loser! Different roads may have held less pain for Peter, but this road has led to a crossroads! A fork in the road! Though no-one wants to grow old, ageing roots Gilmour further into the stupidity he has grown accustomed to.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK

Who in the hell could that be?

Robert nonchalantly parades over to the locker room door, Robert reaches for the doorknob turning it slightly before opening the door seeing STEVE SAYORS. Robert sighs rolling his eyes before motioning him in. Robert slaps Steve on the back then shakes his hand as they both take a seat on the couch.

Robert, I was just wondering if I could get a few words with you before tonight's huge match. I like to discuss, many things that have changed the landscape of the XWF many of which you have been a part of.

Robert smiles nodding

Robert let's go back a few weeks to when you won the Hart Championship what are your thoughts on that win over Danny Imperial? How did it feel to become Champion once more? Secondly, what happens is Danny Imperial becomes Universal Champion tonight? Will Jim Caedus cash in? Or will you go after a man you have defeated twice now and nearly killed at Leap of Faith?

Okay, Steve you asked a few different questions there. Let me answer them one by one not giving away any APEX game plans or trade secrets!

Steve slides in closer to Robert, almost like Robert was about to reveal the meaning of life.

My thoughts on the match? Steve to be honest with you it was a fight. I was bleeding life juice all over the ring as was Danny Imperial! I will say this, Danny is one tough son of a bitch. This guy can take a lickin and keep on tickin! But that being said look at the track record or Robert The Omega Main - vs - Danny Imperial! Steve tell me this what happens each and every time we face off? Besides giving the fans out there who worked their asses off paying good money to get seats to another fight of a lifetime. When Robert Main steps foot in the ring, win lose or draw I put on a show for the world. The fans get their money worth each and every time. Love me or hate me, I give them that! I did on that night I will tonight and every other night I'm on any card anywhere in the world! Now back to my question what happens when Danny squares up with Robert Main?

Steve takes a rather large gulp

Well generally Robert, you win convincingly!

Robert slaps his hands together

Bingo! As far as how it felt, outstanding!

Robert takes a second before moving forward

Now what happens if Danny Imperial become Champion tonight? It's not if he becomes Champion Steve, it's when! Danny is superior in every way when it comes to that over-sized waste of a roster spot. Danny is leaps and bounds better than Robbie Bourbon could ever dream of being! I've said it a million times Robbie is a paper thin Champion, and once he faces real competition, i.e. tonight he will lose! So what happens next after Danny becomes Champion! Well, Steve that is a secret, I cant reveal at this time but you and the rest of the world will know soon enough! Will Jimmy cash in? Will I go after Danny and take another title from him? Only time will tell. It's already being discussed behind closed doors! Here in APEX we try to be very transparent! When we know you'll know and I promise you this Steve-o it will be epic!

Do you believe this can work? Will your egos clash like in AX3? Once on a man gets to the top others are quick to stab that man in the back!

Steve AX3 was something that just didn't work. You had too many chiefs and not enough Indians! Bad decisions were made and we brought in the wrong people! This time around I am running with my longtime friend Drew and Jim! We talk everything over and all agree! There is no inner turmoil! One wins a Championship we praise and protect it by any means! There will be no stabbing in the back, only rising to the top. Which we proved at War Games!

Speaking of War Games, let's talk about APEX - vs - The Mother Fuckers! It was a heated rivalry in which we saw APEX come out on top and go on to the main event and win! But at what cost?The rumor is Drew is not at 100%

Steve I really don't see what there is to talk about here. The Mother Fuckers thought and I want to express thought they were the toughest tools in the shed! They were and still are bullies. We decided as a unit, let's call them out! We did just that! Look what happened? Engy thought about himself cashing in, leaving his teammates high and dry! There isn't one of us that would even consider doing that to each other! When we say we are all going to be there and fight we are all there! Robbie lost twice in one night! He's ghosted since, and BWB! Bearded War Bitch has been M.I.A.! We did what we said we were going to do! We measured the metal of man and we won! They talked a huge game, in the end, we planted them on their prissy asses! Then in the main event, Jim and I did what we do best wreck everyone else! It's kind of ironic I planted Peter Gilmour and now here we are facing again!

Robert, APEX did indeed do what it said it was going to do! But you never answered me about Drew! Is he 100% tonight!

An annoyed look drops over Robert's face

The rumor going around is that Drew is hurt? That's it? A rumor? Are we in high school Steve? Did you read that off of the pisser wall are did someone pass you a note? So seeing how you run on rumors Steve let me clear this up right here right now! Drew might be a little banged up, and I say might be! But here is one thing that everyone seems to forget about Drew. He is a fucking fighter among weaklings! Drew is a former Hart Champion He was apart of the winning team at War Games! Why don't you and the rest of the wrestling nobodies backstage hiding in the shadows give the man some respect! Drew is 99% tonight! That 1% is jet lag! He is ready to go tonight and will fight to his full capabilities in the ring! If Drew went in at 25% I'd still be confident in us winning! We are wrestling two disadvantaged failures tonight. This isn't a big deal! We win hands down simply because we are superior! Now, do you have any more stupid questions that you'd like to get out of the way?

Robert seems even more annoyed

No, Robert lets move on!

Robert agrees

Now Robert Peter said in a searing remark, You'll never have the accolades he has over the years! What's your thought's on this comment?

Robert laughs out loud

Searing remarks? Really Steve? Oh, he got me there! Searing my ass hole! Let's break this down in another way! Sure Peter has more awards than I do at this point! He's been wrestling now for what a decade? I would hope a man who has wrestled that long would have more trophies hanging on his wall than a man who has only been with the company now for a year! Here in the real world, we don't win matches off of what we did a few years ago we line int he right now! I've said it before and I'll say it here this business is a what have you done lately business! Because of what he has done in his past make him a higher quality wrestler than I am? No, not even close! Peter believes he is the more desirable, prominent prizefighter. This guy talks like he is the one wearing the Hart Championship Gilmour and McBride for that matter are no more valuable than the man in the moon! Guy's like these two live in "Never Never Land" it just shows what they are arguing about is a shattered theory at best! Yes, Peter, you have more title wins than I have, hey simpleton, you should at this point in time! Peter, I may never catch the amount of title wins you have simply one because I don't go after the shit titles and two I don't lose them as often as you have! This is it isn't about the quantity of titles that you have won you, nincompoop.

It is about what you have done with them. The quality of your runs with each title! Who you beat, how long you were Champion! That sorta thing! That's what really matters! Not the amount! We all know you've won ever title 15 times and were the best fucking champion around at the time! You see Peter I don't lose very much, unlike yourself! I plan on defending and making my statements that way! I plan on making runs like Sinclair! I want to be the most excellent champion ever! Incomparable and unsurpassed! You'll never find me screaming from the rooftops telling the world how man Championships I've won! You won't find me in pissing matches trying to prove just how big my dick is because I don't have to do that! I'm usually riding a winning streak with a title slapped over my shoulder! There is a time to brag Peter, but for you now isn't one of those times! I know you like to make everything about Peter Gilmour and what you "HAVE" done in the past! If it's not about you the tears begin to flow like wine! The problem you have not is no one is listening anymore. no one gives two shits about you or what you have done! You are a failure, and that's putting it lightly! Where you have dropped the ball so many times I have picked it up and ran! Peter, I am everything that you inspired to be!

Are you trying to convince the people watching worldwide? Or Peter Gilmour are you trying to convince yourself that you are going to have this triumph over APEX! Keep telling yourself that you are going to beat up Drew and I up, transcending everything we have done in the past few weeks! If you believe for one second that you are going get the better of us you are unwise! Everything up to this point has been an utter lie senseless and misguided! But don't you worry about all of that! Tonight you are going to get the chance to put your money where your mouth is! You'll get to prove to the world again just how wrong you are! AGAIN! You wanted a fight well boys you got one! Tonight Drew and I walk down that ramp and bring you a challenge unlike any other! Will the two of you show a backbone when we come to blows in the ring or will our aggressiveness scare you away like the bitches you are? This isn't going to be a sparring match, no this is going to be a grinder a dogfight one in which you will not come close to winning! You want to bicker bitch and moan about everything, tonight that all comes to a screeching halt! Tonight we hammer away on The Purebred Killers and there is nothing at all you can do to stop us!

Robert takes his eyes off the camera and looks towards Steve

Any other questions?

What about McBride?

WHO THE FUCK IS MCBRIDE?

Steve looks confused

Oh, you mean that guy who cut a one-minute promo the other day? I almost forgot about him! The guy who tried to buckle down and make a stand against Jim Cadeus? McBride let me make this crystal fucking clear you do not want to fuck with Jimmy! Tangle with Jim seems to be very bad for one's health! He would rip your head off and shit down your broken neck! Not sure what point you were trying to make by attacking Jim when your match is against Drew and I! Seems Peters, stupidity has rubbed off on to you as well. I'm glad you could establish you could care less about how I felt about you and that Drew and I should be ready for war! McBride dumb, dumb listen closely! This might be breaking new to you because you know your never around anymore. If one was to look at you long enough in person you might fade away into thin air! But back to the ready for war part! Dick, we just won War Games! I believe Drew and I are more than ready for war with two handicapped ingrates! You act like you are on some crusade here! Drew and I will strike you down bombarding you with pure wrestling talent! There will be no shell-shock at the end of this match from our side!

McBride, you are hardly worthy of my breath! You are nothing more than a wasted space! Dead weight this company like Peter Gilmour needs to ride its self from once and for all! Tonight there will be no victory or success, you'll have no edge and you damn sure will not overcome the odds! APEXwill overwhelm the two of you over the hill old men winning a landslide victory! The two of you might believe in fairy tails! Here in APEX we believe in kick your opponents ass! Not only will we run circles around the two of you tonight we will also finish off The Purebred Killers once and for all! Tonight is the final nail in the coffin! The two of you are approaching this match lazily not realizing your impending judgment! Tonight APEX drives a knife in The Purebred Kills HARTS!

Robert is there anything else you would like to say to The Purebred Killers before your match?

Yeah, Judgement Day has arrived ladies, and if you presume you are going to beat us taking my Championship away! DREAM ON! AND SUCK OUR DICKS!

FADE

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Drew Archyle (01-17-2018), JimCaedus (01-16-2018)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Robert "The Omega" Main's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (01-17-2018)