Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 03:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Act XI: The Path of the Kaiser (Part 1)
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-16-2018, 09:17 PM

"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future."

~ John F. Kennedy

7 January 2018
Maverick's Mansion
Battle Creek, MI

"What the hell is with Finn recently?" Maverick asked as he paced the floor in his luxurious office, facing the back wall that was just a large window. Pale sunlight leaked through the glass as the window was coated in frost, a clear sign of winter's deadly kiss. Maverick's shoes were pressing into the plush maroon carpet, with large, expansive bookcases on the side walls. Books like The Art of War and The God Complex can be seen as Maverick claps one of the books shut, before placing it on his mahogany desk, which is covered in papers and letters.

"He's been acting strange recently, even more ruthless. You've seen it too, yes?"

Jon fidgeted awkwardly as the hard wooden chair pressed into his bony frame. "I'd think it'd be impossible not to at this rate," he said. "I always considered Finn knowledgeable of his past with his family and shit while in Germany, but going on about him being a Kaiser? This shit is so wacky."

"You're telling me," Maverick mutters to himself as he sits in his own chair, pressing his fingers to his temples. "Have you ever noticed Finn acting like this before?"

"Mmmmm..." Jon said, scratching his chin while trying to jogging his memory. After a few seconds, his face lights up as he snaps his fingers. "Come to think of it, there was one time..."

Before Jon could finish, the doors to the office swung open. Maverick looks semi-annoyed as Gerald walks in, wheeling a food tray.

"I assume you have a good reason for disrupting me in the middle of a meeting, Gerald?" Maverick asks as he rises from his seat. Jon also silently gets up from his seat, his mouth beginning to water as he can only imagine the food hidden inside the trays.

Gerald smiled warmly as he bowed his head to both Jon and Maverick in respect. "Not to worry, Master Solomon," Gerald says, "I've merely brought you lunch."

"I've been waiting for this moment..." Jon says breathlessly as he tiptoes to the point where he could see his reflection in the silver tray. Maverick rolls his eyes at Jon while also moving forward to the food cart.

"For Master Solomon..." Gerald said as he raised one of the trays, revealing... "A special matelote for you, caught fresh off the coast of France."

Maverick's face lit up as he took the French delicacy greedily, his face reveling in the sickly sweet scent.

"As for Young Master Williams..." Gerald said as he moved his hand to Jon's tray, as Jon began to look increasingly impatient, the promise of Gerald's expert cooking almost tantalizing him. "A steak bur- WOAH!"

Jon didn't wait for Gerald to hand Jon his food dish as he snatched it up immediately and began gobbling the juicy steak burger as Maverick started laughing.

"My word... I don't think I've ever seen someone act so... savagely with food."

One loud burp and a few belly claps later, Jon looked content with Gerald disgusted and Maverick trying to hold back his laughter. "Now that that's out of the way... where were we?"

"You were about to explain Finn acting the way he has been recently before?" Maverick raised an eyebrow while moving his matelote back to his desk.

Jon snapped his fingers in realization as his eyes lit up. "Right, of course!" Jon started moving back to his seat, and Gerald shook his head while placing the lids back on the trays.

"With that, I think I will take my lea-"

"No," Maverick said while crossing his arms at his desk. Gerald stood dumbfounded.

"Pardon me, sir?" Gerald said.

"Stay here, take the other seat even. I have special instructions for you after this," Maverick said sternly. Gerald bowed timidly and walked forward to Maverick's desk, sitting in the other seat. "Now, continue Jon."

"Well..."

14 January 2018
Hotel Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche
Casablanca, Morocco

Pain.

That was what shot through the body of Finn Kühn as he forced himself away, his war wounds from Robbie Bourbon nearly two weeks ago still aching away at him. Although Finn had narrowly come up short against the leader of the Motherfuckers, the match was competitive-- far more competitive than any viewer would have thought the match would have been. Even though Finn lost, he saw everything he needed to from Bourbon. He was ready for his next Universal title shot.

Throwing the covers off of him while putting a hand to his cramping back, Finn tossed his legs to the side and forced himself to stand up. "To think after my match against Bourbon, they're putting me against Chasm of all people." Finn shook his head. "I proved my worth in that match! It was a trial by fire, and Bourbon narrowly made it out alive. I should be facing off against someone relevant, not fucking Chasm. A Kaiser shouldn't need to worry himself about... rubble."

Finn began limping his way to his suitcase, tearing open the zipper and finding his clothes staring back at him, neatly washed and folded. Throwing a plain white tee and jeans onto the bed, Finn quickly got dressed while continuing to rant. "It's disgusting how many chances management gives to the unworthy. I'm able to act on mine, prove that I can hang with the best. But Chasm? CHASM?"

"Chasm is a chasm of talent and charisma. He represents everything wrong with this federation: a bottom-feeding, low life worker whose only worth is to be fed to the lions of this craft."

"Do you know what that means, Chasm? You're. An. Enhancement talent."

"You're not even good enough to lace my boots, kid. I don't care how old you've been here before, mark my words: anything you've done in the past is that. In the past. The Path of the Kaiser is the path to the future. I am going to lead this federation to new heights. I frequently ask myself: Why make nice with other federations? Why bother with meaningless partnerships like with New Japan that led to the IWGP Universal Championship? Why not conquer... everything? A global monopoly, if you will. The XWF shall reign as the seat of power in the professional wrestling world. Who could stop us if we didn't care anymore and bought out everything? New Japan? WWE? Don't make me laugh."

"As this company's ace and Kaiser, I will lead XWF into this golden age, and prove that wrestling is only the place for the best of the best. For people like Chasm? Robbie Bourbon? Their only place is the unemployment line."

~FIN~

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Finn Kühn's post:
(01-17-2018), Drew Archyle (01-17-2018), JimCaedus (01-16-2018)