Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The trouble with the media is...
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

01-16-2018, 06:37 AM

Dealing with Media Chapter 1: Who done it?

"It's all over the news"

Erik Black looked to his right where his secretary, Jennifer, sat with a worried look on her face. The two had known each other for years now. She knew everything about Erik, save the killing he'd done. She knew he could never rape a woman. She was concerned about his well being. She knew that even a man like Erik Black would have trouble dealing with everything that was going on. First there was the hack. And now this rape accusation. Erik could only shrug his shoulder, however.

He looked at her with his peircing blue eyes, studied her as he did everything.

"Just a rumor.", he said.

She nodded her head in agreement. AFter all, there had been no police at his door. He did have the entire police for in his pocket, but they would have atleast showed up. He would have known about it before this day.

"Do we know who could have started it?", Jennifer asked.

Erik shook his head. "No. I can only guess that it would be the same person who stole our money. We have no answers right now...Only questions.", Erik replied as best he could.

Jennifer understood, though she still worried. Erik had to be growing weary over all of this.

The two large double doors that led into Erik's lush office opened up at the push of a button. Erik walked into the office and stopped to admire his large sharktank. A grey bull shark swam in circles. Erik admired it's beauty. It moved gracefully through the water with no care in the world.

Erik found himself jealous of the shark. It had no worries. It was fed every day, which was all it needed. The shark simply swam with no worries. He made his way to his bar and poured himself a glass of scotch. It was his favorite drink. He always drank it over ice. He drank down the glass and poured another. He took it over to his mohgany desk. The desk itself stuck out among all the white that was Erik's office.

"Who could it be?", Erik thought to himself.

Hed found a stack of papers and had brought them in his briefcase. He began to look over them. They were files about all of ZT's enemies over the years. There was the Clawz organization. They were rivals, but Zero Tolerance had taken them down. And there was the man who had put ZT together. Erik didn’t understand any of this. The Clawz had been destroyed in a raid by Jaymz and Erik himself.

The guy who had put Zero Tolerance together had been killed in a plane crash that was planned and organized by Erik himself. They had no enemies out there anymore. They were all confirmed dead. There was no one else. These thoughts were clouding his mind. It was the last thing he needed before any type of match. It didn’t matter. These thought were beginning to cloud Erik's mind. Clouded minds lead to mistakes.

"Who are you?", Erik thought as he looked over his text from Jason Cash's phone.

"who the fuck are you?", He said outloud.

He didn’t know. No one he knew actually knew who this was. All that was known was that Jason had bee taken. His family was taken as well. Money had been stolen from the Zero Tolerance company account. And now there was a rape accusation that was on the news, but there were no visits from police.

"Some one is trying to make us look bad.. And doing a damn fine job of it", Erik said to himself.

He had to find out who this person was. He had to. There was no doubt about that. He also had to prepare for a very tough match. But if anyone could do it...Erik Black would be that man.

Scene fades

…………
Trouble with the media Chapter two: Consequences

"Im sorry, Mr. Black!"

The words brought Erik back to the here and now. They snapped him back to the reality that everything was seemingly falling apart. He turned his head to see his secretary, Jennifer, closely following a ln average sized black man in a brown suit. She looked frantic and afraid. Erik stood up behind his desk and watched as this man robotically marched toward his desk.

"What is the meaning of this?", Erik asked.

"Erik", the clearly uninvited guest started to say. He was cut off by Jennifer.

"I tried to stop him, but he pushed me aside and walked on past me.", Jennifer said.

Erik's blood began to boil. His peircing blue eyes stared a hole straight through his guest.

"Are you ok?", Erik asked. He couldn't see it, but Jennifer nodded.

"Good. I'll handle it from here."

Jennifer turned around to return to her desk. The black man sat down on the white leather couch that sat on the opposite side of his desk. Erik shook his head.

"I didnt ask you to sit.", Erik said flatly.

The man grinned, but did not move. He only spoke, his voice deep.

"Do you know why I am here?", The man asked.

Erik stared at him.
II didnt ask you to sit. You do not simply barge into my office. I dont care who you are.", Erik said in his always emotionless voice. Still, this man did not budge. Erik's blood began to boil over.

"There are some serious accusations against you, Mr. Black. Do you understand?"

Erik understood perfectly. This man was talking about the rape accusation. It was all over the news. It had damaged Zero Tolerance's business reputation. There were customers trying to back out of signed contracts. It was a mess. But did he answer? No. Erik still stared straight through this man who had barged into his office.

Ordinarily, Erik would have killed the man on the spot. This time, however, he knew it would only create more problems.

"Can you tell me where you were on Wednesday, January tenth?"

Erik did not answer. He wouldn't. He was doing everything he could not to snap this man's neck. It was all he could do to hold back. His guest grinned.

"I can see things aren't going to go the way I would like them to.", The man said. "Here is man card. Call me when you remember.".

He stood up and laid his card down on Erik's desk. He walked to the door, but stopped just before. "Oh...And make sure you don't leave the city."

Erik picked up the card. "Detective Roman Carvill Miami Police Department", Erik read out loud.

He didn't recognize the name. If he couldn't recognize the name, this man probably wasn't on the payroll.

Erik sat down in his leather chair and turned around to stare out at the sunny Miami afternoon. His mind raced. He knew he should clear it. He knew this was the only way he could think of a plan. After all, a clouded mind caused mistakes. He closed his eyes.

"What was that about?"

Erik opened his eyes to see Jennifer, dressed his a black and white polka dotted dress. She looked more worried than ever. Erik could only sigh.

"The rape case.", he said. "Someone actually reported it."

Jennifer put a hand over her mouth. She couldn't believe it. "What are you going to do?", she asked.

Erik closed his eyes.

"Call and have my plane readied. Im going to New Orleans.", Erik said.

Jennifer nodded and hurried to her desk. He then took out his cell phone and began typing.

"J....Jaymz. New Orleans"

Scene fades

……………

Ahhh..Mezian. You’re quite full of yourself, aren’t you? I can’t say that I dislike the confidence. After all..confidence is good. It means a man believes in himself. But having confidence only works when you have the know how to back it up. Looking at your record…..You can’t back it up.

You’re hovering around five hundred, Mezian. Is that a good enough record for a Seraphim? I mean….You should be able to run rampant over this roster with no problem. Instead..You lose? You’re either terrible at your job..Or you’re extremely weak. I’d gather that you’re terrible at your job because you’re extremely weak.

Let me ask you this, Mezian. How do you plan to defeat Michael when you can’t even defeat weak skin bags? Hmm? Through some sort of miracle? You understand that Michael is his strongest warrior, right? And by the looks of it, you’re his weakest. You’re the bastard little brother of the universe. All anger with no substance.

Now. I do want to address your comments. I feel that someone needs to tell you or else you’d go through the rest of your life not knowing about some of the things that have gone on in this world since you’ve been on your little revenge tour.

First is this little tidbit. I havent seen your kind before? I’ve faced Azriel quite a few times. I’ve faced devil’s and demons. In fact, Denmark was over run only about a year ago. Of course the new agencies reported that there was some sort of virus outbreak. It wasn’t. Demons roamed the streets. I happened to be there trying to fight them off. Humanity won. You’re welcome

I guess the point I’m trying to make is simple. Do not pretend to know what others have been through. You may be of a higher power but you’re just awful at what you do.

Mezian. When I say that I’m your worst nightmare, it’s something that you need to take to heart. I am a mortal who is your superior. I know that it’s hard to imagine. You’ve lived for quite some time now. You’ve never met someone like myself..Someone smarter, faster…stronger than you could ever hope to be. It has to be quite mind blowing for you. It may take some time, but you’ll get used to it. You have no choice. After all…You have to face me Saturday night.

Mezian…When it comes to fighting I am a god. I’m on this Earth to fight. My true purpose is to destroy. It’s to maim. It’s to take people like yourself and completely destroy you in every way. It will be humiliating for you, Mez. You’re a Seraphim and you’re about to be thrown to the dogs…embarrassed by a mortal. Destroyed by a mortal.

What then? What do you do when you’re something of a higher power and you meet your better? You end it. You end it all. That is where you’re at. You’re on the brink of ending your existence. You have only yourself to blame.

You wanted to know if I’m ready for the war. I stay ready. I’m a Lord of war, Mezian. I’m ready for the war. Are you ready for how it ends?

Fade

HEY LOOOK ARE ME I'S AND CUCKCOCK ALL DAYS DERRRRR HUH HUH HUH GKUG GLUG GIMME YOUR SPERM CELL!

My sig got edited to match my overly shitty behavior so now I can play tough guy asshole IC anywhere I go. Except at home where my mother will beat my o-ring to keep me in line.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like erikblack's post:
JimCaedus (01-22-2018), Vincent Lane (01-21-2018)